003

소울 메이트 (Soulmate)

She regretted all of this. When she was busy with her mind, suddenly a hand with orange juice can popped out in front of her. Sohyun looked up and found who hand is that and that was Sehun's. Sehun smiled to her and give the can to Sohyun's hand.

Sohyun opened the can and drank it, after took 2 hours sleeping she felt thirsthy and a little bit dizzy.

“Did you sleep well?” Sehun asked her but she just threw a glare at him. She sighed and slowly got up cleaning her uniform. “How can you not waking me up? I missed Mathematics and it’s really important to me.” Sohyun talked to him with a little upset tone. But, Sehun just smiled and said, “How can I wake you up when you’re sleeping peacefully? I just want you to enjoy your sleep. Well, did I do wrong?” Sohyun speechless and sighed again. “Okay whatever, it wasn’t your fault anyway. See you tomorrow and thanks for this. I’ll pay you later, I don’t accept treat. ” Sohyun waved her hand to Sehun before she went home. Sehun smirked as he saw Sohyun’s back in front of him walked slowly. “You’re interesting, Sohyun. Seems you have so much things you kept all this time. And ofcourse I will see you from now on.” Sehun drank his juice and walked to home too.

In other side there’s a boy who witnessed Sehun and Sohyun conversations. He silently sighed and said to his self, “I won’t let you go, Sohyun-ah.”

 

*********

After taking warm bath Sohyun dried her hair with her towel. About what happening today with Jongin really pissed her off. She threw her self to the bed and sighed. She reached her phone and opened it, a picture of her and another girl popped up as soon as she opened her phone. “Jihye-ah, bogoshipo. Are you having fun in Heaven? Did you meet my parents? I’m doing good here. That bastard Jongin made me mad today, he brought up that up again. I think I really hate him now.” Sohyun was talking to her bestfriend’s picture. Park Jihye is her name, she’s dead a few years ago when Sohyun and her still in junior high school.

Flashback

A tall and cheerful girl walked to Sohyun sit and greet her. “Good morning, bestie! I’m so happy today. Don’t you want to know the reason is?” her words full with passion. Sohyun looked up at her and smiled, “ Good morning, Jihye-ah. What makes you so happy like this in the morning, hmm?” “Jongin wants to meet me today after school. He said he has something to say, maybe he finally answer my confession? Will he say yes? Aaw I can’t wait, I’m so nervous. Sohyun-ah, eottoke?” Jihye shook Sohyun’s body a few times. “He will say yes maybe. Your dream will come true. And calm down! Stop shaking my body.” Sohyun has to stop her because she started to feel dizzy. After Jihye back to her own seat and busy with her mind Sohyun send a message to someone. ‘We need to meet, this breaktime meet me at rooftop.’ Sohyun back to her book and studying again.

Breaktime’s bell has ringing. “Ehm, Jihye I think I can’t grab lunch together with you today. I have something to do now, is it okay for you to eat alone?” Sohyun asked Jihye with an apologetic look. “Oh, it’s okay Sohyun-ah. I can eat alone, but you’re not going to eat lunch? Would you be okay?” Jihye asked her with full of concern. Sohyun smiled at her bestfriend concern and smiled, “Don’t worry. I can eat later, I wouldn’t feel hungry. Well, I have to go now. See you again, Jihye!” Sohyun ran to her destination and Jihye shouted as she waved to Sohyun, “Call or text me if you want me to pack the lunch for you. And becareful while you run, Sohyun-ah!”

Sohyun arrived at the rooftop with panting. She never went to the rooftop while running like this, it’s really tiring her. After she can breath usually again she started to look up and find the person she wants to meet with. Then a boy’s back caught her eyes and she walk to him. The boy realized her appeareance and greet her, “Well, Kwon Sohyun. What make you want to meet secretly like this in school?” The boy turned his body to Sohyun and smiled. "Is it really an important thing or you just missed me so much?"