007

소울 메이트 (Soulmate)

Sohyun immediately took her phone from Sulli's hands. She picked up the phone, "Yoboeseyo?" The guy on the phone sighing, "Why do you need 5 minutes to pick up my phone?" Sohyun gulped and replied in a cold tone, "Well, you know that I have my own life and I do very busy with my life. Anyway, what do you want?". Sehun fixed his position on the sofa to sit comfortably, "Hm, are you busy tomorrow? I'm going to buy gifts for my mother's birthday. You know that I'm not familiar yet with this neighborhood and city." "So?" Sohyun asked him again. "Do you want to accompany me tomorrow?" Sehun's voice echoed in Sohyun's ear, her eyes were growing bigger and she was very surprised by what Sehun just said. "Hello? Earth to Sohyun? Are you still there?" Sehun felt like Sohyun was freaking out there. Sohyun awake from her own mind and immediately answer, "I'm still there. And since you're new to this neighborhood so I'll accompany you tomorrow. But remember, it's because I feel symphaty to you." "Thanks, Sohyun. I can't wait for tomorrow. Good night and sorry for disturbing your busy life, Chubby girl." Sehun hung up the phone and unconciously smiling by himself. 

After her conversation with Sehun ended, 4 pairs of eyes were looking at her curiously. Krystal was the one who asking her, "So?". Sohyun frowned, "What do you mean by 'So?' ?" Krystal pushed her body close to Sohyun and started speaking, "So, Ms. Kwon, what I mean is what that new boy need in the night? I mean, a boy never called you at night except the delivery man. Do you get what I mean, Ms. Kwon?" The other girls were agree with Krystal's question. Sohyun laughed at her friends, "Oh come on girls! He just asked me to accompany him to buy gifts for his mother's birthday. Was that really strange for me to be asked with that kind of thing?" "Hm, it's not like that my friend. You have been locking yourself to boys since few years ago. But now we think that you have slowly opened your lock, and maybe it's because of Sehun." Suzy said to Sohyun. Sohyun couldn't stop frowning for what Suzy have said because she didn't understand it. Sulli know the situation and suddenly change their topic, "Girls, I'm so sleepy right now. Can't we just sleep by now? It's past 12 already." Jiyoung frowned at Sulli's words, "Yaa! Sohyun hasn't answer the question yet." "Ah, whatever let's just sleep. I'm so sleepy, let's sleep eo?" Sulli tried to persuade the others to stop questioning Sohyun. Sulli believed that Sohyun will talk about it, soon or later. Since Sohyun is very close to Sulli and Sulli is her first girl friend at High school after that incident. Then, all 5 girls were dozed to dreamland.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sohyun take a little run as she headed to her destination. Today she's going to fulfill her promhiise for Sehun. She's has been late for about 15minutes, it was because the girls were busy preparing good clothes for Sohyun. "Aish!" Sohyun said after looked into her watch and she was running fast now. When she arrived in the cafe, Sehun already seated on the seat right next to the window. He was listenig music with his earphone and closed eyes. Sohyun couldn't stop to scan his face. 'He looked so peaceful here' Sohyun said in her mind. Suddenly Sehun opened his eyes when Sohyun was still looking into his face. Sohyun surprised and jumped back a little. She cleared and tried to look like nothing was happenned. She sit on the chair in front of Sehun. "Well, hello?" Sohyun said and lift her palm to greet Sehun. Sehun smiled to her and replied her greeting by pushing a glass of orange juice to her, "It's for you. I haven't drink it yet and I didn't put anything inside it" Sehun said as soon as Sohyun made a suspicious look. "Really?" Sohyun raised her left eyebrow, Sehun laughed "Well, I do put some of my saliva in to it." Sohyun laughed at his joke. While the two of them were busy laughing, there was a boy who captured the moment from across the street. A bitter smile formed  from his face and then he started to walk away from the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

te

Author's note : I'm sorry for the very short update >~< I couldn't think anything right now. I'm stuck :( Haha, an update will be published again in Sunday. Wait for it, thankyou for 27 Subscribers ^~^ luv luv from jhyojin20