004

소울 메이트 (Soulmate)

Last chapter preview: “Well, Kwon Sohyun. What make you want to meet secretly like this in school?” The boy turned his body to Sohyun and smiled. "Is it really an important thing or you just missed me so much?" 

"What are you talking about? Don't dreaming too much." Sohyun hissed and slapped Kai's arm slightly. He smiled at her and said, "So, what's the matter Mrs. Can-not-accept-any-jokes?" Instead of showing her beautiful smile like she usually do, Sohyun just looked down and playing with her fingers. Kai know what's that mean so he made Sohyun looked at her eyes. Their eyes met, "What is it, hmm? Just tell me, Kwon Sohyun." Sohyun let a slight sighed before finally spook, "I heard you gonna meet Jihye this afternoon. What do you want to say to her?" "Ah, I know you'll ask this. I..." Kai hadn't finished his sentence but Sohyun cut him first "Please don't reveal our relationship. She will get hurt later, I don't want her to be sad. She need to move on from you before we reveal our relationship." "But I just want to make it clear. I don't like her, the one who I like and love is you. You're the only one. And always." Kai said as he pinched Sohyun's cheeks. Sohyun puffed her cheeks and put Kai's hands away. Kai's laughs filled the air. "You are still shy when I do skin ship with you? Even we have been dating for 3 months?" When Sohyun want to step his feet, they heard something was falling behind them. They automatically turned their head and that surprised them, especially Sohyun. The one who made the sounds was Jihye. She has heard everything and shocked. She can't believe what she have been heard before. "That's... that's a lie, right? You wouldn't date him, right Sohyun-ah? You know... You know that I liked him since grade 8. How can you? I... I... I really hate both of you!" Jihye talked with sobbing and at the end she couldn't hold her tears and ran away. "Jihye-ah! I can explain it! Don't leave me, please listen to me!" Sohyun rushed to catch up with Jihye. While Kai is still surprised with what have happened. He just sighed and then start to follow the girls. 

Sohyun desperately knocks the toilet door. Jihye has been there for almost an hour and crying. Sohyun tried to explain everything but Jihye just screaming and crying like a mad woman. She felt betrayed and hurted by her bestfriend and crush. "Please, Jihye-ah open the door. Let me explain everything. Please don't be like this. I beg you Jihye-ah. I'm sorry,  I really am!" Sohyun shout with a lot of worries, she's so desperate to explain everything and Jihye just won't listen to anything she said. At in front of the girls toilet door Kai stood there and watched everything. He lost he's patience and approached Sohyun. "Let's go. She won't listen to your shouts. It's so noisy, just stopped it and go. It's not your fault anyway to date, with me. And I'm the one who confessed to you, because I love you. I never love anyone else. And, that is something I want to tell you Park Jihye. Don't ever disturb me again cause I have a girlfriend already." Sohyun's eyes nearly popped out because of what Kai said. She wanted to punch him that time but Kai already dragged her out with him. Before they reached the door, Kai said "Oh, and don't cry too loud. Everyone can hear from outside. I hate girl who likes to cry, it's so irritating." Then they went out and leave crying Jihye alone.

"Bzzz bzzzz!" Suddenly Sohyun's phone buzzed and made her jumped a little. Her thinking of the past stopped now because of the sounds. She checked who bothering her in this late because her friends knew that she shouldn't be texted or called at this our. Because it's her study time already. When she checked it, it was Oh Sehun the new boy. He send message through kakaotalk :

"Hi, Sohyun. Uhm, did I disturb you? I just want to test if it's really yours or not.ㅎㅎ"

"Yes you are, fool. And how can you know my number 어?"

"Oh, Baekhyun hyung give me your number. He gave yours because he thinks that I will need your help."

"That Baconㅡㅡ Okay then, now what?"

"Nothing. Well, good night Sohyun!"

"You too." 

After answering the unimportant text from Sehun, Sohyun started to study and then fall asleep after she done studying.