[NEW UPDATE] 008

소울 메이트 (Soulmate)

A text message appeared on Kai's phone, "Dude, the new boy is taking Sohyun to a date. They're in XXX Coffee Shop now." Kai's expression turned into an annoyed face. He then turned off his phone and started to practice. Every time when Kai's head full with things, he would come to school's dance practice room and started dancing. He has been dancing for a long time, and dancing always made his head cooled down. 'I shouldn't think what Sohyun's gonna do or who Sohyun's gonna date. I'm not hers anymore.' .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Sohyun has finished her orange juice. She felt so thirsty after running for about a miles. Sohyun looked up and she caught Sehun was looking at her. Sohyun cleared and said, "Where are we going today?" Sehun answered back, "Well, that's the reason why I calling you here. Because I don't know where should I go to buy the gift." "Then, what do you want to buy?" "What will be great for a mother?" Sohyun sighed at Sehun's reply. "So, you haven't decided anything since yesterday?" Sehun just smiling. Sohyun sighed again, "Let's go to the gift shops. Maybe you can find what do you want to buy there." "Okay." They went to the gift shops around the neighborhood. On the way, both of them have talked a lot about their selves to get to know each other well. "What you usually bought for your Mother's birthday?" Sehun asked to Sohyun. "Hm, my sisters and I usually bought flowers bouquet for her, and some alcohols too." Sohyun chuckled, she then continued "Well, because my Mom was already dead so I don't give anything special to her every year. But I think my visit is the most important thing to her." Sehun then said, "I'm so sorry for asking that question." "No, no. It's okay, with people who asking me that I get like an alert to visit her soon." Sohyun answered him. With that small talks they have arrived at the shops. Sohyun helped Sehun to search a gift for his mother but Sehun couldn't find any. Then both of them went to the next shop and that's happening until past 6PM. Sohyun's leg felt so tired, "Can't you find anything for her already?!! My legs are starting swelling." Sohyun was yelling at Sehun who was still busy picking gifts. "Wait a minute, I think I'm going to buy this one." Sehun picked a beautiful vase with a painting of Freesia in the center of it. "Beautiful" Sohyun said as she look at the vase Sehun was holding with endearing stares. Sehun looked at her face and he couldn't stop staring at her face, "Yes, very beautiful" he answered as his eyes never stopped looking at her. Sohyun eyes moved upward then met with Sehun eyes, she then smiled "Whoa, not bad. You are actually have a good taste, huh?". Sehun's heart skipped a beat and he can feel butterflies in his stomach. 'Her smile is the prettiest thing I've ever seen in this life. How can you make me feel something like this, Sohyun?' he is busy talking to his self in his mind while still staring at her face. Sohyun noticed it and felt warmth creeping on her face, why would she suddenly felt so embarrassed when the new boy stared at her like that? She brushes off her thought and immediately turned her body around and start walking while covering her cheeks, "We're done, aren't we? It's getting late and I don't think I can walk anymore. Let's go home.". "Ugh, right. Let's go home. I'll walk you home."

 

The boy and girl who spent their entire day together are now walking to the girl's house. They walk in silence as the cold breeze passed them. It was only later when the girl break the silence as they finally arrived in front of the girl's house, "Well, we have arrived. Thank you for walking me home, Mr. Gentleman.". Sehun shrugged then he scratch the back of his neck eventhough it's not itchy, "No, I was just being a good human with moral that I'm, a boy with good physique and face of course, need to protect short girl with short leg and chubby cheeks in case something bad happened to her" he finished it with sly smile only being answered by a soft punch to his chest. "I promise if you ever called me short again I'm going to punch you real hard, Oh Sehun-ssi", Sohyun says in threatening stare which Sehun thinks that it was cute, he really try so hard not to laugh at her. "Okay-okay, I'm sorry. Anyway thank you for accompanying me today, Sohyun. Go inside now since it's getting pretty late", Sohyun smiled at him and waved good bye before she dissapears to go inside her house. After make sure that Sohyun has go inside, Sehun started walking away and go back to his house. He's sure feeling so happy of today, is it a date or not he doesn't really care but he is happy to have Sohyun as a company.

 

After a long time being questioned or more like being investigated by tons of questions from her sisters, Sohyun finally able to enter her room and immediately throw her body to the bed. With a long sigh she feels her bed really comfortable and washes away her tiredness. She remember earlier moment when Sohyun caught Sehun lookig at her face and how she finds Sehun is so handsome. She's feeling a rapid changes of her heartbeat when she imagines Sehun's eyes, his long nose, and his plump lips when she unconciously biting her bottom lips. "AHHH! No, you must be crazy, Sohyun. What is wrong with you, huh? Please wake up!!" she messed her hair while trying to stop herself for thinking somethin inappropriate. While she was about to grab her towel to take a bath, her phone is ringing. She stopped her track and went back to read who is the caller ID. Her face showed shocked expression before she decided to answer it, "What do you want?" the boy on the other side of the line said in his low voice, "Meet me outside, there's something that I want to ask you.". Sohyun sighed before said again, "Can't you ask me tomorrow at school? I'm actually kind of very tired right now.", "No, I promised it's not going to be long" "Okay, I'm going down. Wait a minute." Sohyun hunged up the call and rushing down the stairs. She opened the front door of her house before slowly closed it again so that her sisters won't hear the conversation she will have after this. She saw the boy who called her before and slowly walking up to the boy and said with a sigh, "What is it, Kai?" The boy turned his body to her when he heard her voice. The boy looked very restless as he asked her with serious expression, "What is your relationship with the new boy, Sohyun-ah?"

 

 

 

Author's note: Oh my God I'm very happy that everyone showed this story a lot of loves. I'm deeply sorry that I was missing for these past years because I was actually debating on finishing this story or not. But I've finaly decided to finish this story. Once again thankyou for everyone who loves this story <3 <3 <3