Date 1/2

No one Else comes Close

A/N: Another update –insert dance music- hope you enjoy it.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Monday, May 26

That night….

Leo POV

Another week has gone by and nothing in the house has really changed. Ken still tried to avoid Ravi and Ravi still tries to talk to him. Me and N haven’t talked since the day that I kissed him. If we did, it would be about my schedules that are coming up. I don’t like the tension that is between us, and I don’t regret kissing N that day. I found myself attracted to him since the first day I saw him. I didn’t mean to scared him away or hurt him, if I did in any way. I decided that I wanted to ask N out on a date. It was currently 8 pm as I made my way down the hall. I stopped at one of the rooms as I knocked. I heard a faint come in before I opened the door.

“Leo hyung, what are you doing here?”

“Ken, can we talk?”

“Sure” He said sitting up on his bed. “Come sit down.” I took his offer before sitting on his bed. He sat on the bed with his legs crossed hugging what looked like a Chopper plushie. I took a deep breath before raking my hand through my hair. “I… I… I wanted to talk to you… about N”

“Let me guess, you like N hyung and want to ask him out?” I stared at him shocked.

“How did you?”

“N hyung came and told me about you kissing him. So I kind of figured you liked hyung, also I’ve noticed the way you been moping around here.” He said rocking with his Chopper doll.

“I wasn’t moping, I just felt like I did something to scare him away.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong. Hyung just protects his heart.”

“Like you” I said as I looked over at him and he looked down at his doll hugging it tighter. “I wanted to ask if I have your permission to date him.”

“Why would you need my permission” He said looking at me raising an eyebrow.

“Well you guys have been together since you were younger so I thought it will be only right to ask your permission since you’re like family to him.”

“You’re not the first person who’s asked me to date N hyung.”

“Really?”

“Mhmmm, but all those other guys had other intentions. I could tell they didn’t truly love hyung. You seem like a good person to me so that’s why I asked hyung to give you a chance. Plus if you hurt him I’ll kill you.” He said with a smile. Somehow I’m relieved and scared. I thanked him as I got up going to exit the room. Before I left I turned to him as he went back to reading his book. “Hey Ken...”

“Yeah?”

“You should really stop avoiding Ravi. I know he might come off as a jerk sometimes but his intentions are pure. I know he won’t hurt you.” I watched as he turned back to his book. I shook my head as I left the room. Before I closed the door I thought I heard him say.

‘There’s only so much a heart can take before it’s shattered completely and beyond repair.’

I made my way to N’s room thinking what I am going to say when I get there. What if he says no? What if he ignores me completely? I tried to push all my negative thoughts to the back of my head and think positive. I stopped in front of N’s room ready to knock. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I waited for a couple seconds before the door opened. N was wearing sweat and a T-shirt. He looked surprised to see me. “Leo?”

“Can I come in?” He hesitated before nodding and stepping aside for me to come in. I walked inside making my way over to his bed to sit down. He shut the door before leaning against it.

“Is something wrong?” He asks not leaving his spot.

“I wanted to talk about the tension between us. I’m sorry if what I did scared you or hurt you in anyway. It was not my intention to hurt you. It’s just I been attracted to you and I acted on my feelings. I meant what I said and I wanted to ask you… if …. If you wanted… to ummm… go out on a date with me tomorrow.” I looked down at my feet as I waited for his response. He didn’t say anything for a while, so I guess he was rejecting me. I closed my eyes cursing the fact that I probably just made a fool out of myself before I felt something warm against my cheek. I opened my eyes noticing he was in front of me holding my face up so I could look at him. I laid one of my hands on his before he smiled.

 “Yes, I’ll go out on a date with you.” A smile crept on my face as I turned my head kissing his palm. I pulled him close to me hugging his waist. I felt him my hair as I listened to his heartbeat. Soon I let him go as I got up making my way to my room before saying goodnight. I have a lot to plan for tomorrow, and I want everything to be perfect.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

N POV

Tuesday, May 27

9 am…

Today I and Leo were going to go out on our first date. I was currently rummaging through all my stuff looking for the perfect outfit to wear. Ken was currently laying on my bed with his head hanging over the edge and his limps spread over the bed. “Hyung pick something already.”

“I can’t just pick something. I have to look good.”

“I’m sure anything you wear, he’ll think you look good in it.”

“You think?”

“I don’t think, I know.” I nodded at his words before deciding on a pair of dark blue jeans, a white t, with a bright colored plaid button up shirt over it. I looked over at Ken as he gave me a thumbs up. Soon I was sat down on the bed as Ken did my hair and make-up. When it was finished, I admired his work before taking a deep breath and heading downstairs. I could see Leo standing at the bottom looking as nervous as I was. He wore dark blue jeans and a white button down shirt. He looked amazing. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, we both stared at each other in awe.

“You look amazing” I said trying to hide my blush.

“So do you” He said looking me up and down. I looked back at Ken as he gave me a thumbs up before I turned back to Leo. “Shall we go?” he said offering me his hand as I took it before we walked out the door. We walked to his car as he opened the door for me. I smiled as I got in and he closed it. I watched as he made his way over to the driver’s side and got in. He put on his seatbelt as I did the same, as he put the key in the ignition, bringing the engine to life, and headed towards town.

I watched the scenery go by as I thought about what he had planned for our date today. I looked over at him seeing the nervousness in his eyes before I put my hand on his. I felt him tense a second before he relax and intertwined our fingers. I saw a smile creep up his face as I turned my head back to the buildings passing by, hiding the blush that creped on my cheeks. “So where are we going?”

“It’s a secret” He said chuckling. I pouted sitting back in my seat. “Cute.” I heard him whisper before I blushed deeper. Soon we stopped pulling up to a park close to where we live. He parked the car before undoing his seatbelt getting out. He walked around opening my door as I stepped out. “Such a gentleman.” I said in a southern bell voice.

“Only for you my lady.” He said as we both laughed. We started to walk along the walkway of the park as we watched people whispering and staring at us. I almost forgot the fact that he was a well-known celebrity. Then I remembered that our hands were still together, which made me blush more. “Leo, everyone is staring.” I said with my head down.

“Let them look” he said intertwining our fingers. I looked up at him as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him as we continued to make our way through the park. Ravi said Leo never smiled or talked very much since he’s known him. But every time I see him, he’s always smiles and talks with me like I was someone he’s known for years. Just thinking about it makes my heart beat faster. Soon we stopped at a bench as we sat down. He put his arm around me as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Why did you bring me here?”

“I’ve always wanted to take a walk at the park, and what better way to do it than with someone I care about.”

“You know you’re being more talkative than usual today.” I said looking up at him.

“I... ummm… wanted to try to be more vocal.” He said as I seen blush creeping up on his face. I smiled laying farther into his chest. “You don’t have to be so vocal if it makes you uncomfortable. Your actions are enough for me.” I said as I felt him lay his head on mines.

Soon we got up as we walked towards an ice cream stand. He bought us two ice cream cones as we started to eat them. We continued to walk until we were in town walking past the shops. We passed by a pet shop as I stopped looking at the puppies. I could see Leo’s eyes lit up as I pulled him inside. We walked over to the puppies as we started petting and playing with them. Soon the shop owner came over and asked us if we wanted to buy one. I looked at the price and my face fell. They were very expensive, as I shook my head and gave him a smile. “Hey Yeonnie, I’ll be right back I want to see something.” Leo said letting go of my hand. I nodded my head, blushing at the new nickname, before going back to admiring the puppies. I bet Jaehwannie would like to have a puppy around, I know I would. We can all play with the puppy and shower it with love. Soon Leo returned to my side as he asked if I was ready to go. I nodded saying goodbye to the puppies.

It was already 5pm and we were still walking around town. People kept staring and taking photos of us as we ignored them enjoying ourselves. A couple people came up to us asking for Leo’s autograph as he smiled at them signing their notebooks. He smiled at me as we made our way back to the park and to his car. We got in as he drove towards another part of town.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Leo POV

I decided to take Hakyeon to a nice restaurant before we headed to the movies. The date has been a success so far and for the first time, I’m really enjoying myself. Soon we pulled up to the restaurant, before I heard him gasp. “Leo this place looks expensive.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said getting out the car giving my keys to the valet. “Just enjoy yourself.” I said as I grabbed his hand walking into the restaurant. We walked up to the counter as the worker greeted us. “Hello, and welcome do you have reservations?”

“They are under Jung Taekwoon.” I said as she looked down the list. “Ahh here you are. Please right this way sir.” She said grabbing two menus and led us through the restaurant. I could see people looking and whispering about us. I looked over at Yeonnie, and he looked like he was going to cry. I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and smiled at him. We were lead to the VIP area as we sat down. She gave us or menus as she started to take our drink order. “We’ll take a bottle of your best wine.” I said as she wrote it down walking away.

“Leo this is a little much don’t you think?” he said looking down.

“I just wanted to treat you to a nice dinner.”

“We could have gone to a less expensive restaurant.” he said playing with the ends of his shirt. Why is he so cute?

“Next time we can, but for now just order whatever you want and don’t worry about the price.” he nodded looking at the menu. Soon the girl returned as she took our food orders. I could tell he was probably feeling bad that I was spending so much on him, but I wanted to treat him to a nice date. Soon our food came as we ate, and the food here was amazing. I chuckled as I watched him eating. He looked up at me pouting, before I smiled sipping my wine as we finished dinner and left the restaurant waiting for the valet to get my car.

“That’s was the best food I ever tasted.”

“I’m glad you liked it.” I chuckled.

“Thank you, but next time we’re getting pizza.” he said laughing. Soon the valet pulled up as we left. We made our way to the movie theater as I parked the car and we made our way inside. I got two ticket for Paradise Kiss (A/N: Seen it and loved it.). I thought he might like this movie as we sat down in our seats as the movie started. He laid his head on my shoulder as we watched the movie. I started to lay my head on top of his enjoying the feeling. He smelt like Vanilla and warm brown sugar. (A/N: Best scent ever).

When the movie ended, he couldn’t stop talking about all the different fashions in the movie and how he knew they would meet again. (A/N: Sorry If I spoiled it >.<). I looked at my watch seeing it was almost 9. We got in my car and started to head home. The whole ride we held hands as a smile stayed plastered on my face. When we arrive, I stopped the car as we sat there for a little. “So did you have fun?”

“Yes, I’ve never been on a date before so I really enjoyed myself.”

“I’m glad you liked it, but there’s still one more thing.”

“What’s that?” He said looking at me questionably.

“Looking at the stars” I said as I pulled him to the backseat with me. I wrapped my arm around him as he laid back on it and we stared up at the stars. I felt him get comfortable before he spoke. “Thank you Leo for showing me a good time.” He said looking up at me.

“Anytime” I said looking back at him. Our eyes met as I leaned closer. Our nose brushed together as my lips ghosted over his. I stayed there for a second making sure I was going to scared him away before gently connecting our lips. I felt him ease into the kiss as our lips moved together slowly. It felt like our lips fitted perfectly together. Soon we pulled away as I leaned my forehead against his. “We should go in and make sure Ken and Ravi are okay.” He said looking back at me. I nodded before we got out my car. When we walked in, the house was dark except the light coming from the living room. We walked in and smiled at the scene. Ken and Ravi were lying on the floor facing each other and right in between them lying on a pillow was a 9 month old Hyun Ki sleeping peacefully. “We should let them sleep.” I said as we covered them up and walked upstairs.

We were about to part to each other’s room before grabbed N’s hand. He looked at me before he got what I wanted and followed me into my room. We got ready for bed and climb in. “Hey Leo whose baby was that?” he asked lying beside me.

“Ravi’s agent Jonghyun’s son, he watches him every now and then. They must be going out tonight.”

“I think Jae is warming up to him a little more.”

“I think so too.” I said holding him in my arms covering us up. I planted a kiss on his lips before saying goodnight. He repeated it back before curling up closer to me as sleep overtook us. What a perfect way to end a perfect day.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Okay guys new chapter yayyyy and I got it out quicker than the last. Sorry it took me a little to think of a perfect date for them. Please comment, subscribe, and upvote please and thank you. See you guys next chapter.