Neo & Raven

No one Else comes Close

A/N: Hey guys I’m sorry I haven’t updated in so long but 2015 was not the best year for anyone and I just needed to take some time off. A lot had been going on and it was stressing me out to the point I couldn’t think what to write. Now it’s 2016 a new year and a new start. I’m back to continue writing my stories and I want to thank everyone who reads my stories and support me. No on with the show.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Wednesday, June 11

N POV

 

“Hello, welcome to Stardust Café. How may I help you?”

“Yes please, can I get two Caramel Macchiato and two bagels please?”

“Sure. That will be $ 9.45” (A/N: I don’t know how much it would really cost >.>) I handed her the money as I sat at the counter waiting for my order. A lot has happened in the past two weeks. Leo has gotten back to work and seems to be doing a lot better than he was before. Mr. Kim has calmed down with his surprise schedules but I’m keeping my eye on him. Ken and Ravi seem to be spending more time together, and it looks like Ken might be developing feeling for him. If he is I’m glad he’s finally happy and able to move on.

“Your order is ready sir and thank you for stopping at Stardust Café. You have a nice day.”

“Thank you, you too.” I bowed to the girl before making my way out of the café. I put the drinks and bag of bagels on the seat, before buckling my seatbelt and starting the car. I looked at the clock noticing it was almost 11 am. Leo should be finishing up an interview with a local magazine right now. Then he has a break until in 5 pm meeting with Mr. Hwang about the premiere of his new movie.

I pulled up to Jellyfish Entertainment grabbing everything and making my way inside. As soon as I got into the elevator my phone ringed.

“Hello Cha Hakyeon speaking?”

“Hey hyung it’s me.”

“Jae, I thought you were at work?”

“I’m on break but listen I have to go work at the club tonight so I probably won’t be home until in the morning.”

“Jae you should really stop working there. I don’t like it when you come home at all hours of the night.”

“I know hyung, but hey I got to go. Key hyung is here to talk about the food arrangement again. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Be careful Jae.”

“Yes eoma” he laughed before hanging up. I stepped off the elevator and I made my way down the hall to Leo’s dressing room. He was sitting in a chair playing on his phone when I walked in. He looked up after he heard me close the door.

“Hakyeon, what took you so long?” He said as he sat his phone down and walked over taking the stuff from me.

“I got a call from Jae. He won’t be home tonight so I got the place all to myself.” I said plopping down in a chair.

“If you want I can come over and keep you company. We could watch some movies and maybe order some take out.”

“Sounds fun.” I said taking my coffee and handing him his. “Where’s Mr. Kim?”

“Talking with the director about something. He’s been really cooperative lately.”

“Yeah I noticed, that’s why I’m keeping an eye on him” I said taking another sip of my coffee before my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID and noticed it was Mr. Hwang.

“Good Morning sir.”

“Ahh good morning N, is Leo around?”

“Yeah hold on….” I sat my phone down putting it on speaker “Okay he can hear you now.”

“Leo I’m calling to see if it’s possible for you to come meet me now instead of later. I have something else to attend to later. If you can’t we can meet some other time.”

“I can come now. Just let me find Mr. Kim and I’ll be on my way there.”

“Okay good, I’ll see you when you get here then…. Goodbye.” He said as I hung up the phone. After we finished eating, we discarded everything before going to find Mr. Kim. We found him walking down the hallway toward Leo’s dressing room. We let him know that were going to the meeting now, as we made our way to the elevator. When we arrived, his secretary told us we could go in as thank her. I knocked twice before I heard the faint ‘come in’ as we entered. We bowed before taking our seat in front of his desk.

“Now the reason I’m calling you guys to this meeting is we had received a call from Singapore and they wanted Leo to come in for an interview. They also asked if we could have a fan meet there so he can meet people going to see his upcoming movie.”

“How long is this trip?” I ask taking out my phone.

“It’s only a week, and the reservations and tickets will be taken care of.”

“How much we talking if he takes this job?” Mr. Kim asked

“Mr. Kim I don’t believe that’s really any concern right now. Leo should have plenty of money considering the jobs he’s done over the years. Plus, I haven’t seen him spend much.” Mr. Hwang said. If only he knew that Leo doesn’t have access to his money.

“I’ll do it.”

“Good, you flight leaves on Friday. The schedule isn’t until Monday so you have the weekend to do some sight-seeing and some shopping if you want.”

“Thank you sir. I’ll make sure to represent this company well on our trip.” Leo said getting up shaking his hand. We both bowed before making our way to the elevator. Since he came with Mr. Kim, we had to go in my car. After we got in we sat there for a moment before I broke the silence.

“Kwonnie... maybe we should say something to Mr. Hwang about Mr. Kim managing your expenses. I don’t feel good about him having complete access to your hard earned money.”

“I know… I been thinking and I want to meet with Ken’s friend and see if they could help me with getting the account in my name.”

“I’ll text Ken and let him know.” I said starting the car. Soon we arrived at my apartment as I unlock the door removing my shoes.

“Make yourself at home.” I said making my way into the kitchen to get some menus.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Leo POV

I nodded as I took my shoes off, making my way into the living room. I took out my phone texting Ravi and letting him know I would be staying over at Hakyeon’s tonight. After I got a reply, I took a look around their apartment, this being my first time here. I looked around noticing some photos hanging on the wall. They looked like photos of him a Jae when they were younger and some with them and their parents. There was also some picture of him and Ken just being goofy with some friends. I smiled looking at the pictures before I heard Hakyeon coming back into the room.

“So what do you think?” He said walking in and sitting on the couch.

“It’s nice... feel very homey.”

“Thanks we try. I know it isn’t much but it’s home. Me and Ken bought this apartment when we graduated high school.”

“It’s nice, you guys look really happy in these phots.”

“Most of those were back in high school. We had some good times and some really bad times, but we all stook together and were able to make it through.”

I nodded before I made my way over to the couch to sit beside him. “So what we having?”

“Well we could order pizza.”

“Sounds good”

“Okay pizza it is.” He said getting on the phone and putting in the order. After he was done, we the TV and found a romantic comedy playing. We decided to watch that until the pizza arrived. Not long after we started to get into the movie the doorbell rang signaling the pizza was here.

“I’ll get it.” He said jumping off the couch and heading to the door. He returned a couple seconds later with the pizza, before running into the kitchen to get some drinks. We spent the rest most of the afternoon watching movies and eating pizza. Soon it was 10 pm and we both started to feel a little sleepy. He turned off the TV before I helped him clean everything up. Once we finished, we changed into some pajamas and laid in each other’s arms.

“Thanks for coming over and keeping me company.” I kissed the top of his head before replying, “Anytime” I said as we laid in each other’s arms talking about anything and everything, before sleep overtook us.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ken POV

9 pm….

Tonight was half off all drinks and get the fifth one free, so it’s one of the busiest night we have in the week. The orders were coming from left to right and I was glad Onew was there to help me out. I just finished making a drink over when I made my way over to my next customer before I froze a little then put on a smile.

“I didn’t know you liked clubbing.”

“I just wanted to see where you worked?”

“How’d you find me Ravi?” I said leaning on the counter.

“You told me the first day we meet remember.” He smiled and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

“What do you want to drink?”

“Beer is fine for me right now.”

“Coming up” I said as I grabbed a beer for him. “Who’s that Jae?” Onew asked me

“Remember that guy I was telling about? The one who stays with Hakyeon hyung’s client?”

“That’s him?! He’s a hottie.”

“Don’t let Joon heard you say that. You know he’ll get jealous” I said walking away. I gave him his beer as I went back to handling my other customers. I was filling another round of drinks when this group of guys sat at the bar.

“Hey cutie, are you seeing someone?”

“Why, are you trying to ask me out?” I said playfully as I filled his drink.

“What if I am” He said winking at me and I think I might have threw up a little. The guy smelled like he bathed in a bottle of cheap cologne and reeked of cigarettes.

“Then I would have to decline. I don’t date especially guys we smell like they just came from a frat party.” I said going to the other side of the bar. The rest of the night was like this, guys hitting on me and Ravi glaring holes into their heads. I grabbed him another beer before giving him a reassuring glance. Soon it was time for the end of my shift as I went to the back and gathered my stuff. I waved goodbye to everyone before making my way back to Ravi.

“Mind if I catch a ride? I need to get home before Hakyeon hyung worries himself to death.” I chuckled

“Sure, Leo hyung is with him right now. He texted me telling me he was going to keep him company.”

“Oh well, they don’t get too much time to spend together so I guess I can see if Minhyuk hyung will let me stay the night at his place.” I pulled out my phone about to dial Minhyuk hyung’s number before Ravi stopped me.

“You could stay the night over at my place. I-I mean you know it’s pretty late and your friend might not be up” I watched as he scratched the back of his neck nervously before I smiled. “Sure”

“I’ll go get the car.” He said as he ran to the parking lot. I waited in front of the bar before the group of guys from earlier approached me.

“Whatcha doing out here all alone cutie?”

“I’m waiting for my ride and I would appreciate it if you will leave me alone.”

“Aww come on we just want to talk to you.”

“Sorry, I’m not interested.” I said as I saw Ravi pull up. I was about to walk towards the car before one of them grabbed me.

“Can you please let me go?” I said snatching my arm out of his grip.

“Who that? Your boyfriend? Baby I’m 10 x the man he is.”

I scoffed “Please you’re not even half the man he is. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go.” I said before getting in the car.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ravi POV

I watched one of the guys grab Ken as I pulled up to the club. I was about to get out when I seen him handle it himself. Something tells me those guys aren’t going to let him off that easy. Soon he got in my car before buckling his seatbelt. I drove off to my apartment before parking the car.

When we got into the apartment, I told him to drop his stuff off in the room while I grab him something to snack on. When I entered my room I could see him sitting on the bed staring at his arm. I sat the plate of fruit down before sitting by him. “Hey Jae are you alright?”

“Huh... oh... yeah was just thinking.”

“Thinking? About what?”

“Something in the past, it’s nothing really.”

“You know if you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me. No matter what it is, I will always be here for you.” I managed to put a smile on his face before something expectant happened. He leaned up and pecked me on the lips. “I know...” He said before grabbing his bag and going into the bathroom. Did he just… did he just kissed me? I can’t believe he just kissed me. I didn’t realize I was lost in my thought till I heard him come in drying his hair off with a towel, another wrapped around his waist. “I dont have anything to wear to bed…” he said looking down.

I pulled out the long and biggest shirt I had before giving it to him. I grabbed my things before going to get a shower myself. When I finished and dressed, I found him sitting on the bed looking at his phone. I climbed in beside him as I broke the silence. “Why do you still work at the club?”

He shrugged, “Not sure, just been there for so long I guess.”

“Mmmm…. “

“Hey Ravi…”

“Yeah Jae…”

“Can w-we ummm can we cuddle” He said looking down at his phone. I looked at him in shock before I asked him if he was sure. He nodded before I laid down and opened my arms for him. He laid down on my chest before I wrapped my arms around him. One on his waist the other subconsciously his hair. I could feel him relaxing and he let out a content sigh. “Feel better?”

“mmm yeah... I feel like whenever you hold me… I feel like I’m safe and nothing can harm me.”

“Well I’m glad I could make you feel comfortable.”

“Hey Ravi”

“Yeah” I looked down at him before we both made eye contact. At that moment it felt like time was frozen for the both of us. Without even knowing, the distance between us disappeared and we were kissing each other. I kissed him slowly, trying not to scare or rush him in any way. The kissed ended after a minute, as he buried his head in my chest. I chuckled before kissing the top of his head.

“Thank you… Ravi”

“For what?”

“For being patient with me… for not giving up on me.” I lifted his chin so we can make eye contact. “Hey, I will never give up on you. No matter how hard you try to push me away, I’m not going anywhere.” I saw a smile creep on his face before I gave him one last kiss. We both got comfy in each other’s arms as we feel asleep.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Again thank you everyone for you love and support. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe, and up vote. Please and thank you.