Concerns

No one Else comes Close

A/N; Hey guys i been fighting with my laptop for the last 2 -3 hours to get these three updates up. I update two of my other stories and I was trying to get them out but of course my laptop is being grr. I'm half tempted to do everything on my tablet since it works a lot better. Anyway check them out and enjoy.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Leo POV

P: (A/N: Photographer) That’s it *click* Yeah that’s good *click* Perfect Leo Perfect *click* Okay just a couple more shots and you'll be set.

I was currently in the middle of a photo-shoot for the cover of People magazine. This was my last schedule for the day and to tell you the truth I was glad. As soon as the photo-shoot finished, I walked over to my agent and seen him on the phone. He's probably got another job for me. His name was Mr. Kim Jae-sun. He's been my agent since I started doing acting back in high school. Back then I was the star player on our soccer team. He said I have to physique of a model but I wanted to go into acting. When he saw me approach him he hung up the phone with a smile on his face. That smile could only mean one thing... another job was involved. To tell you the truth I been dead tired the past week. All he's been doing is making me work nonstop. I hardly get any rest. I thought about getting a new agent and maybe hiring a personal assistant to help me balance my schedule but I really haven't had time to just sit down and think about it.

AGENT: Ahh Leo there you are I got another schedule for you today. It's paying big.

LO: (A/N: Leo) I want to rest ... can't we do it tomorrow?

AGENT: They only have an opening for today and this is a chance we can't pass up.

LO: *sighs* You always say these jobs pay big but I never see any of the money.

AGENT: I told you don’t worry about it. I have the money stored safely in a separate bank account for rainy days. This is why I give you an allowance. Now go change we'll be leaving in 10 mins.

I sighed walking to the dressing room. He always says the jobs I do pay well but I don’t ever seen the money that they bring in. And he always gives me an allowance of only 500,000 won (A/N: That's $484.43 in US Dollars). It's enough to cover my food expenses and to pay my phone and some bills but I still feel like if I’m making all this money I should be able to decide what I should do with it. I walked in my dressing room and plopped on the couch. It was a small room. Probably about the size of a small waiting room but I'm not complaining. I was just about to shut my eyes when the door flew open.

RA: (A/N: Ravi) Wakey wakey Leo hyung.

LO: *groans*

RA: Don’t groan at me after I was so gracious to bring you dinner

LO: *sits up* Sorry Ravi I'm just exhausted.

RA: *sits food out on table* I don’t blame you. Your agent is really working you to the bone. Did you try asking for some time off?

LO: Every time I do he complains about how much money that job will bring in but I never see any of it and you know he only gives me a 500,000 won allowance.

RA: Yeah. I been thinking about that. I mean my agent just gives me the check and I usually just split it with him. Guy deserves it after everything he has to go through.

LO: *takes a bite of rice* Now he's got me doing another shoot or an interview or whatever after I get dressed. This is the first thing I've eaten since breakfast and it's already 9pm.

RA: Maybe you should hire a personal assistant and get rid of your agent or something.

LO: I've thought about it a little when I could but I can't just fire him.

RA: Why not?

LO: He says the money that I make for him is in a separate bank account.

RA: Something is a little fishy about that.

LO: Even if I did fire him, how am I going to find another agent? 

RA: Maybe my agent can take us both on.

LO: May--

AGENT: *opens the door* Leo you were supposed to be ready 20 mins ago. Time is money and what are you eating? We can't have you bulging out before a shoot.

LO: I'm hungry...

AGENT: You can eat later.

RA: I know it's probably none of my business but can't you just give him a break. If you can see he's exhausted, and he can't do another shoot or interview right now. Is there any way you can reschedule it?

AGENT: Your right about one thing... it isn't any of your business and aren't you supposed to be out wooing some dame or something WONSHIK.

RA: *glares* I told you to never call me that.

AGENT: We don't have time for this. Leo were leaving now.

I put my chopsticks down as I told Ravi I’ll meet him back at the apartment and we'll finish our talk later. I gathered my things as I followed my agent out to the car. Ravi is borrowing my car while his is in the shop plus it would be dangerous if I drove in this condition. I got in the car as we head for, what I hope, is the last shoot of the evening.

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ravi POV

I watched hyung gather his things as he said goodbye and followed his agent out. I really feel bad for him. His agent really is an . All he cares about is money and not hyung's health. I wish he would just give him a break. I gathered the food as I got in Leo hyung's car and headed back to the apartment. I put the rest of the food in the fridge as I made my way to my bathroom to take a shower.

I stood there as the warm water ran down my body. My agent, Jonghyun, is totally different than Leo hyung's agent. Jonghyun hyung is around the same age as me and Leo hyung and he works pretty hard to book venues and interviews for me. Sometime I think he doesn't go home till late. He has a fiancée at home and I feel bad he gets home late every night. So whenever we get paid I make sure I split some of the money with him as I save mine's up. His fiancée taught me how to budget myself and I really am thankful.

I finished up my shower as I wrapped a towel around my waist before drying my hair with another. I got dressed in some pajama pants and a black muscle shirt before I sat in the living room watching TV. Usually I try to wait up for hyung to come in since he usually is way to exhausted when he comes in. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 10:30pm. I hope hyung is alright. I decided to call the agency an see if they can get hyung a personal assistant.

RECEPTIONIST: Good Evening and thank you for calling Jellyfish Entertainment.

RA: Hey It’s Ravi. Is the boss in?

RECEPTIONIST: Oh hey Ravi. Yes he is I’ll transfer you.

RA: Thank you *waits*

HW: Mr. Hwang Se Jun speaking.

RA: Hey Mr. Hwang it’s Ravi. I’m sorry to be calling so late but I was wondering about getting Leo hyung a personal assistant.

HW: Does he know your calling?

RA: Not yet but he said he’s been thinking about looking for one. The problem is his agent has been working him to the bone and he hasn’t had an time to relax. So I figure if he got an assistant he can manage his appointments better and maybe he can get some time off. I told he should get a new agent but he said he’s going to ride it out with Mr. Kim for a while.

HW: I see well I’m looking at his schedule now and I agree with you. I’ll send someone first thing in the morning after I give them a briefing. Also can you let Leo know that after he completes his schedule I’m going to give him a month vacation starting tomorrow? I’ll reschedule any schedules he had this week.

RA: Okay Sir and thank you very much. This break he’s getting is much needed.

HW: No problem. Is he home?

RA: He had another unexpected schedule he’s at right now.

HW: Oh… ok. Well you guys have a nice night.

RA: Thank you sir you too.

I hung up as I sat the phone down. I’m glad he’s going to Leo hyung a month vacation. He can get much need rest and relaxation. I wonder when they are going to send his assistant over. I looked at my schedule and noticed I don’t have anything until 2 pm tomorrow. That gives me time to meet his new assistant and let him know his situation. I turned back to the TV turning it to a movie as I started to watch it.

Hours went by before I heard the door opening and a extremely exhausted Leo hyung walked in the door. I looked at the clock 1am. Wow he's really late this time.

LO: *walks in the living room* Ravi your still awake?

RA: I was waiting for you to get home. Want me to warm you something up?

LO: Just a little bit. I'm really tired. 

RA: Just go ahead and get a shower while I warm you something up.

LO: Thanks Ravi. You’re a really good friend. I don’t know what I'd do without you.

I watched him smile his rare smile to me as he walked towards his bathroom. I got up as I warmed up some of the food on a plate for him. Soon he came in the kitchen as he sat at the table. I put the plate in front of him and poured him a glass of juice before sitting across for him.

RA: You have a day off yet?

LO: *sigh* No he's got me booked for the rest of the week.

RA: Well I talked to our boss and he said you could have a month off starting tomorrow and he’s going to reschedule any appointments you had. Also someone will be coming in the morning. 

LO: Who?

RA: Your new assistant.

LO: What do you mean?

RA: I asked if you could get an assistant and sometime off and Mr. Hwang said he’ll send someone first thing in the morning.

LO: Wow you work fast. I’m grateful though.

RA: I know I know now eat. I know you haven't eaten much then head to bed and sleep until you’re fully rested.

LO: But I what about Mr. Kim?

RA: I’m sure he took care of him as well. Now off to be with you.

LO: You sound like my eoma *chuckles*

RA: Who else is going to take care of you? Your my best friend and I can't stand to see you killing yourself like this.

LO: Thank you Ravi. *finishes up before putting plate in the sink* I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight.

RA: Goodnight.

I watched as he walked into his room shutting the door. I got up cleaning the dishes and taking out the trash. A few fans walked by as I gave them my autograph and told them they should get home safely. I walked back into our apartment taking off my shoes as I went and checked on hyung. He was curled up in his bed fast asleep. I hope he gets enough sleep. I closed his door as I made my way for my room. I got in my bed as I curled up in bed getting ready to sleep. I got to be up early to let his new assistant in since I know he probably won’t wake up till late. I looked at my phone to see a message form Mr. Hwang saying that he’ll send them to our place around noon. I replied back with a thanks before closing my eyes and falling fast asleep.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Hey guys here it is. I thought this might look short but I'll let you judge. It's 2103 words so I hope you like it. Dont forget to comment subscribe and upvote if you like it. Until next time.