Meeting

No one Else comes Close

A/N: Hey guys thought I’d do a double update for this one. I’m going to try and write in quotes instead of how I been writing and she how that works out. At the end you can vote and see which you like better. I use to write in quotes when I first started out but I guess some people got confused. So I’m going to give it a try again. Don’t forget to vote at the end and comment on what you think. Now please enjoy.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

N POV

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock going off. I reached over trying to find the device that the annoying sound was coming from before shutting it off. I laid there for a couple more minutes, trying to enjoy the comfort of my bed before I got up. I looked at the clock seeing it read 7 am. I usually get up at this time so I can clean and make breakfast for Jaehwan, or Ken as he tells everyone to call him. Only I can call him Jaehwan since we’re close friends. Jaehwan and I grew up together on the same street. He moved in next door to me when I was 5 and we’ve been inseparable ever since. I got up pulling back the curtains to welcome the brand new day, before making my way to the bathroom.

I the shower, letting the water warm up as I began to brush my teeth. When the water felt warm enough, I removed my clothes as I got in letting the warm water wake me up and prepare me for the new day. After I finished washing and getting dressed, I made my way to the kitchen. I could smell all sort of aromas whiffing from there. As I entered the kitchen I could see Jaehwan at the stove making, what I assumed, to be breakfast.

“Good morning Jaehwan”

“Oh good morning N hyung. Did you sleep well?” He said turning his attention back to the pancakes he had in the skillet. “Yes I did, but I thought you worked late last night at the club last night.” I said as I sat down at the kitchen table. He finished the pancakes he was preparing as he laid them on the stack he had already set on a platter. “I did but I thought I should cook breakfast for you for a change.” He said sitting the pancakes down before taking his own seat. “You know I don’t mind waking up and fixing breakfast. You must be exhausted for work.”

“Actually I’m not. I came home early around 1 and noticed you were already in bed. I know things at work have been going pretty slow for you.”

“Yeah, they have. I been doing paperwork until I get assigned to a new client.”

“What happened to the last client you had? Now what was his name? Oh…. Seo In Guk.”

“He got a girlfriend and now she handles everything for him. Which is fine really, I think they make a cute couple.”

“Well don’t worry hyung I’m sure another job will come around soon”

I nodded as I started to eat the rest of my pancakes and drink my juice. As soon as I finished, My phone rang, as I checked the caller ID. The caller ID read ‘Mr. Hwang’, which meant it has to be something important. I excused myself as I walked into the living room to take the call. “Hello, Cha Hakyeon speaking.”

“Hey N, It’s Mr. Hwang, listen I need you to meet me in my office today. I have another client for you.” My ears perked up at the sound of getting a new client. “Of course sir, I’ll be there as soon as possible.” I said a little too excited.

“Okay then I’ll see you when you get here. Have a nice day.” I could hear him chuckling at my enthusiasm over the phone as we said our goodbye’s and hung up. I got up walking into the kitchen to see Ken wrapping up the leftovers and putting them in the fridge. “Who was that?”

“That was Mr. Hwang. He said he has another client for me.” I said with a smile on my face. “Well what are you waiting for? You better hurry before he decides to give it to someone else.” He said as he hurried me out the door. I grabbed my keys and put on my shoes, before saying goodbye and exiting the apartment. I got in my car making sure I had everything I needed for the day. I put the key in the ignition as I started up the car. I made sure my seatbelt was buckled and that my mirrors were in check. I put the car in reverse exiting the parking garage of our apartment complex before putting it in drive and making my way to Jellyfish Entertainment.

The whole drive there I kept thinking about what my next client was going to be like. I hope it’s not some arrogant jerk who just wants to boss me around and not do his work. Before I knew it I arrived at my destination as I pulled in the parking garage and parked my car.

I entered the building greeting everyone at the front desk before walking over to the elevators. I hit the arrow to go up as I waited for the lift to come. When it did, I stepped in hitting the top floor. When the doors closed, I made sure my outfit was in order and that my phone was on silent until I was done getting briefed. The elevator stopped with a ding as the doors opened. I walked over to his receptionist, who was reading a magazine about different boy bands.

“Excuse me, I’m here to see Mr. Hwang.”

“Oh hey N, Mr. Hwang is expecting you so go ahead and let yourself in.”

“Thank you.” I made my way to Mr. Hwang’s office before knocking on the door. Soon I heard a faint come in as I pushed the door open, then closing it behind me. I sat down in front of Mr. Hwang’s desk as he sorted out some paper before pushing a manila folder towards me.

“ I got a call last night from a client saying that his roommate was looking into getting a personal assistant. I agreed with his request so I’m sending you for the job. You’re one of the best we have and I’m sure you will do a terrific job.”

“I won’t let you down sir.” I grabbed the folder as I looked at the contents inside. Inside was an address, a schedule, and some information on my new client. His name was Jung Taekwoon, but he prefers to be called Leo. I stared at the paper in shock. THE Jung Taekwoon ….. One of the hottest actors out there is going to be my new client. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn’t notice Mr. Hwang calling me. “N, are you listening?”

“I’m sorry sir could you please repeat that?”

“It’s alright. I told them you would be arriving around noon so that gives you time to read over the file. Also he is supposed to be on a month’s vacation starting now. So you job as of right now is to make sure he gets as much relaxation as possible. As you can see I moved all his previously scheduled appointments to when that period of time is over.” He said as he looked at his watch before turning his attention back to me. “ It’s 8 am right now, if you like you can head over there now. I’m sure Leo’s roommate is up. If not you can ask the building owner to let you in.”

“Okay, and thanks again Mr. Hwang. I won’t let you down.” I said smiling as I shook his hand. “I know you won’t. Also Mr. Jung’s agent might stop by, so if he does can you please let him know he is not to schedule anymore unnecessary appointment for him?”

“ I sure will Mr. Hwang. Well I should be off to Mr. Jung’s apartment. Maybe if they aren’t awake yet I could fix breakfast for them.”

“ I’m sure they would like that.” He said as we said our goodbyes and I left his office. After getting in the elevator I couldn’t hold in my excitement. I can’t believe I’m going to be Jung Taekwoon’s personal assistant. I have to make sure I make a good first impression. He is one of Jellyfish Entertainment’s very important clients. I opened the folder again to see if there was anything on the roommate. His roommate’s name was Kim Wonshik, also known as Ravi. He’s also very well known in the company as well. After getting off the elevator I said goodbye to the front desk workers as I made my way into my car. I started up the engine and decided to head to the grocery store before making my way to Leo’s apartment.

I pulled up to the apartment complex awing at its beauty. I parked my car, grabbed my bag, and made my way inside. I checked my phone seeing it was already 9 am. Wow, I have been shopping for about an hour. Well, I want to make sure I got all the best ingredients for the wonderful breakfast I’m going to make. I walked up to the front desk and let them know I have an appointment with Jung Taekwoon. She checked her computer before giving me a room key saying that Ravi instructed her to give it to me if I came early. I thanked her before making my way up to the top floor.

As I got off the lift I took in the surroundings of the hallway. It had red walls with designs etched in gold a crossed it. There were a few paintings hanging on the walls, and was lined with white doors. I made my way to room 502 before inserting the key. I entered the apartment taking off my shoes and making my way to the kitchen. I set the bag down on the table as I took a look around.

“They have a really nice place here. We’ll time to get work.” I said to myself as I rolled up my sleeves. I decided I would tidy up a bit before I got started. There wasn’t much of a mess so cleaning wasn’t a hard task. I finished after about 20 mins making my way back into the kitchen to get started on making breakfast. I decided to make rice, fried egg, kimichi, and some sausage. I washed my hands pulling out a skillet as I started to get to work.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ravi POV

I was woken up from my sleep by something smelling wonderful. I looked at the clock seeing it was 10am. Leo hyung isn’t up making breakfast is he? He’s supposed to be resting not cooking. I got up as I stretched and made my way to the kitchen. “Leo hyung you’re supposed to be—“

“ Oh good morning. Sorry If I woke you up, I came early so I could fix some breakfast for you guys.”

“It’s alright, my name is Ravi. It’s nice to meet you.” I said as I extended my hand to shake his. “OH I’m sorry where are my manners, My name is Cha Hakyeon, but you can call me N. I was sent here by Mr. Hwang for Mr. Jung.”

“That would explain how you got into our apartment.” He smiled and nodded as he turned his attention back to what he had on the stove. I sat at the table seeing, bowls of rice, a plate of sausage, and a pot of kimichi sitting in the middle of the table. To tell you the truth my mouth is watering, and I think he could tell. “Go ahead and eat if you like. The fried egg will be done in a moment.”

“ I think I’ll wait for Leo hyung to wake up. Did Mr. Hwang tell you about his situation?”

“All he told me was that he was on a one month vacation and I am supposed to make sure he gets as much rest as possible. Also that I’m supposed to make sure his agent doesn’t give him anymore unexpected schedules.” He said as he laid the fried egg in front of me.

“His agent Mr. Kim has been working him to the bone since he started his career back in high school. Sometimes Leo hyung doesn’t come home until late in the morning. It pains me to see him come home completely exhausted and unable to function well.”

“ I’ll make sure he doesn’t give him too much stress. It’s not good for his health if he doesn’t get the proper amount of rest, or has a decent meal every day.”

“I know, but I try to make sure he eats as much as he can. Yesterday I went to see him at a photo-shoot he had to bring him some food. He hadn’t eaten anything since that morning, and it was already late when I got to him. His agent had been working him nonstop that day and had another schedule for him after the shoot. That took him till 1 in the morning, which is pretty late for him. I made sure he ate a little of something before sending him off to bed.” I said taking a bite of the delicious looking breakfast in front of me. I felt my taste buds soar to heaven. N is a really good cook, just like Leo hyung.

“I’m sorry to hear that. If you don’t mind me asking, why doesn’t he fire his agent and get a new one?”

“I already asked him that, and he said that his agent keeps a separate bank account with all the money hyung makes. He only give him an allowance of 500,000 won a month.”

“That’s not a lot of money for a month, and something seems fishy about that as well. How does he get by with living expense and everything else?”

“He makes due budgeting himself, and I try to help him out a little.”

“Hmm, well my roommate has a friends whose husband is a lawyer if he ever decides to take legal action against him.”

“I’ll keep that in mind. Also thank you for breakfast, your cooking skills are great.” I said finishing up the last of my food. “ Why thank you, but you haven’t lived until you had my roommates cooking.” He said taking the dishes and putting them in the dishpan to wash. “I’ll have to sample it sometime.” I got up and turned around to be faced with a very sleepy looking Leo hyung. “Hyung what are you doing up?”

“I smelt something delicious so I thought you were cooking breakfast. Who’s he?” He said sitting at the table as he gestured towards N.

“My name is Cha Hakyeon, but you can call me N. I was sent here by Mr. Hwang to be your personal assistant.” He said making a plate for Leo hyung and setting it in front of him. “It’s nice to meet you.” I watched as his eyes lit up after the first bite. That familiar smile gracing his lips as he ate in silence. I decided to excuse myself so I can get ready for my schedule in a couple hours.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Leo POV

I laid in bed trying to ignore the amazing smells coming from the kitchen. I know Ravi is a good cook, but this smell was too good to be true. I decided I would stop ignoring the growling coming from my stomach, and got out of bed. I ruffled my hair a little as I made my way to the kitchen. What I saw surprised me, Ravi was sitting at the table talking to someone I have never seen before. He introduced himself as Cha Hakyeon. He looked around our age, and I have to admit he was kind of cute. I sat down at the table as he sat a plate in front of me. I took a bite and you would have thought I died and gone to heaven. His food was amazing, and I couldn’t contain the smile that graced my lips as I ate.

Soon Ravi excused himself to get ready for his schedule in a few hours. I finished up the breakfast as I helped him put away the leftovers. “ So N, how old are you?” I asked as I helped him dry the dishes. “I’m 22. Why do you ask?”

“ I was just wondering. You looked around the same age as me and Ravi.”

“What about you?”

“I’m 22 and Ravi is 21.” I said putting the last dish away.

“Since we’re all around the same age, we should get along pretty well.” He smiled at me and for some reason I couldn’t find words. All I could do was nod back at him. I told him I was going to take a shower, and he told me okay and to meet me in the living so he can discuss a couple things with me.

After my shower I looked in the mirror fixing my hair. Ravi left early saying his agent was going to come pick him up so they can discuss something’s before his schedule. I left my bathroom seeing N tidying up my room, putting the laundry in the basket, and making sure everything was in its place. “You know your my assistant, not my maid right?”

“Oh I know, I just wanted to tidy up a bit for you. ”He said as he grabbed the basket making his way into the living room. He sat the basket down as he sat in one of the chairs. I sat on the couch as he handed me a paper. “This will be your schedule after your rest period. We wanted to make sure you get enough rest and eat properly. My job is to make sure you get all the rest and relaxation you need during your break and to make sure your agent doesn’t overwhelm you anymore.” I looked over the schedule before nodding. It was simple, I had an interview and a couple more shoots before shooting scenes for my upcoming movie. Soon there was a knock at the door before he excused himself to open it. He came back with my agent storming in right after him.

“Leo, how come you aren’t ready yet? We got a schedule to keep you know.”

“I’m sorry but Leo is on a rest period by orders of the CEO.” I watched him narrow his eyes at him before he spoke again. “And you are?”

“Cha Hakyeon, I was hired and sent here by Mr. Hwang to be his personal assistant. I’m also to make sure that he gets as much relaxation as possible.”

“How long will this ‘relaxation’ period be?”

“A month long.”

“I’m sorry to burst your bubble but there’s no way he can take a month off. I have schedules lined up for him for the rest of the month.”

“I understand Mr. Kim, but Mr. Hwang talked to the managers of the venues and they have agreed to reschedule him after he get much needed rest.” I watched as they went back and forth. N was very professional and direct with Mr. Kim. All I could do was sit back as listen as I sipped the coffee he set in front of me. Soon the conversation ended with Mr. Kim leaving to speak with the CEO. N sat down with a sigh before turning back to me.

“He’s really a hard person to work with isn’t he?”

“Yeah he is. He always says these places offer a get deal of money for me to appear but I don’t get to see any of it.”

“I know, Ravi mentioned something like that earlier. If you want my roommate has a friend whose husband is a lawyer. That’s if you decided to take legal action.”

 “I’ll keep it in mind, but may ask who your roommate is?”

“His name is Lee Jaehwan, but prefers people to call him Ken.”

“What does he do?”

“He works at that new club called Starlight and he has a catering business with the friend I mentioned earlier, whose husband is a lawyer.”

“He sounds like a nice guy. I’d like to meet him.”

“Excuse me?”

“Don’t worry it’s not an inconvenience for me. Since you’re going to be my new assistant, I should get to know you and the people around you a little bit more.”

“I’ll call him up and see if he’s free right now.” He said grabbing his phone. I nodded as I continued sipping my coffee. I give him one thing, he knows how to brew a mean cup of coffee. This is best cup of coffee I’ve had in a long time. Soon he ended his phone conversation saying that he was on his way here and to let the receptionist know he’s looking for my room. I nodded as we the TV. I watched a drama that was on as he continued to look at the papers and jotted something’s down in his phone and in a book to be on the safe side. I have to remember to thank Ravi later. I never met someone who could stand up to Mr. Kim besides Ravi, so as far as I know he’s okay in my book. I turned to look back at N before adverting my attention to the TV. I think I’m going to enjoy my little vacation.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Hey guys second chapter is officially finished. Don’t forget to vote and tell me which way you like better. I tried my best to make this as understandable as I could and actually I kind of like this way of writing before. Anyway comment, subscribe, and upvote if you like it. Until next time.