Arrival 1/2

No one Else comes Close

A/N: Hey guys here with another update. I hope you enjoy it^^

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Monday, May 19

2 weeks later…

(A/N: I forgot to put the dates on the other 3 chapters. Chapter one was on the 4th, and chapters 2 and 3 were on the 5th)

Leo POV

I woke up to someone ringing the doorbell. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 9am. ‘I wonder who it could be here at this hour’ I thought as I climbed out of bed. I walked over at Ravi’s room seeing the door cracked, noticing he wasn’t moving, as usual. Once that boy is asleep there’s no waking him if he doesn’t have a schedule. The doorbell rang again before I told them I was coming. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I realized that I shouldn’t have opened the door because standing right in front of me was my agent Mr. Kim.

“Leo, did I wake you? No matter, look we need to talk about your upcoming schedules—“

“You do realize it’s 9 in the morning and I’m supposed to be on vacation right?” I said cutting him off before going to the kitchen to make some coffee. “You know this is going to cost you a lot of money?” He said sitting down at our kitchen table.

“No it won’t. When my vacation is over I still have to do the schedules you found for me before break. So basically, it’s just on hold. I can’t perform well if I don’t get the proper rest and nutrients.” I said, shocking Mr. Kim since I never stood up to him before, let alone spoke more than 3 sentences to him in a row. Well I am irritated that he woke me up as I was sleeping so peacefully.

“You were getting the right amount of sleep. You know in this business you have to work hard to get where you want. Now I have a schedule that I lined up for today—“I ignored him grabbing my phone and dialing a number. I know there’s no way I’m going to get through to him so I decided to make a call. The phone rang for a bit before a groggy voice spoke up. “Hello?”

“Hey N, I’m sorry to wake you but can you come by. Mr. Kim is here and—“

“Say no more, I understand. I’ll be right over and I’ll bring Ken. I’ll have him cook you guys some breakfast.”

“You don’t really have to do that.”

“No it’s fine, he’s probably up anyway. We’ll be there in 20 mins.”

“Okay” I said as we said goodbye and hung up. After grabbing a mug and pour me some coffee, I remembered Mr. Kim was still sitting there. He had an unamused look on his face as I smirked at him. “I’m sorry but any other schedules you’ll have to discuss with my assistant.”

“What that arrogant worm from a couple weeks ago?”

“I prefer you not call him any names. For now on you are to take any schedules and appointments through him or Mr. Hwang. Now, until N arrives our conversation is over.” I said as I made my way into the living room. It makes me angry when he talks about people like that. I sat down, propping my feet up, as I sipped my coffee. At times like this I wish I had N’s coffee. He came over every day for the last couple weeks making sure I was resting well and seeing if I needed anything. I really appreciate his concern.

Soon I heard his phone ring as he started to talk to the person on the other line. By the sound of it, it probably was the person who he booked the schedule through. I started to think about what Ravi and N said about taking legal action against Mr. Kim. I mean they are right, it’s not right that he has access to all my money but I don’t. And the fact that he keeps all the money in a separate account does seem kind of sketchy. My thoughts were broken by a knock at my door. Mr. Kim was still on the phone so I answered it. I opened to reveal a smiling N and Ken carrying bags. “Sorry we’re late, we had to pick up a couple of things for breakfast. Ken’s making omelets today.”

“It’s fine come in, Mr. Kim is in the kitchen on the phone.” I said stepping aside so they can enter the apartment. I followed them to the kitchen as they sat the bags down. Ken dismissed us, including Mr. Kim, from the kitchen so he could get to work. We made our way to the living room, as we sat and  waited for breakfast to be done. “Mr. Kim, I thought we made it clear that Leo is to be exempt from doing any work while he is on vacation.” N said his face turning serious.

“ Don’t you know this little vacation is going to cost him money?”

“Actually it will not. He still will be completing the schedules you have assigned to him. Mr. Hwang specifically told me to tell you to let him get much needed rest.”

“And he has, two weeks is good enough rest for anyone.”

“Not when he’s been worked to the bone.”

“Worked to the bone? There are people out there who worked harder than he has to get where they are now.”

“But they don’t have people working them to the point of exhaustion. Those people worked hard but it took them years and a lot of pacing to get where they are. Leo started doing this when he was what?”

“16” I whispered

“16?! Do you know it’s against the law to work a minor so hard for so long?”

“If he couldn’t handle it then he shouldn’t have gotten in this business.” I watched as they went back and forth arguing. I took my last sip of coffee before setting the cup down on the coffee table. Soon the debate ended with N rubbing his head.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim but I’m going to have to ask you to leave. I will report everything said here to Mr. Hwang.” He said escorting Mr. Kim out the door. I have to admit I still admire his professionalism in a time like this. Soon mouthwatering aromas hit my nose as I watched Ken move around the kitchen. If Ravi doesn’t wake up from smelling that then he must be either dead or way too heavy of a sleeper.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ravi POV

I was awoken from my sleep by a mouthwatering smell coming from the kitchen. Is Leo hyung making breakfast? I got up making my way to the living room to see Leo hyung watching TV and N hyung rubbing his head. “Good morning hyungs”

“Good morning Ravi how did you sleep?” Leo hyung asked. “I slept pretty good till something riled up my taste buds.”

“Oh you must mean Ken’s cooking. He’s making omelets for us and should be almost done.” N hyung said flashing me a smile before pointing toward the kitchen. This aroma is coming from Ken’s cooking? This can’t be. I slowly walked into the kitchen to see Ken focused and hard at work making the omelets. I noticed 4 plates sitting on the counter beside him, 3 of them with omelets. “Good Morning”

“Oh good morning hyung (A/N: I made Ravi a year older in this story if you haven’t noticed), can you call N and Leo hyungs for breakfast?” He said returning his attention back to the last omelet. I called hyungs into the kitchen as they sat down. Ken asked me to serve them before he put the last omelet on a plate and serving it to me. We all sat down as I watched them take a bite. I could have sworn I heard N hyung moan once the fluffy substance hit his taste buds. I decided I would take a bite and when I did I felt my taste buds go into overdrive. It’s like I died and gone to heaven.

“Ravi are you okay?” I heard N hyung ask. Without knowing a tear shed from my eye as I wiped it away. “Yeah I’m fine just got some dust in my eye.”

“Liar, my food is so good it made you cry.”

“As if, like I said it was dust.” I said looking at him as he rolled his eyes going back to eating his omelet. “So I been thinking and I decided to take Leo to a  beach house for the last two weeks of his vacation.” N hyung said as he took another bite.

“ That’s a great idea hyung. That way he can relax a little more instead of being cooped up in here all day.” Ken said taking another bite.

“Plus it could get Mr. Kim off his back until his vacation is finally over.” N hyung said finishing up his omelet.

“Was Mr. Kim here again?” I asked.

“Yeah he came by saying he’s got a schedule for me, when he knows I’m on vacation.” Leo hyung said as he got up collecting his and N’s dishes before putting them in the dishpan.

“Does he have no sense in what the word ‘vacation’ means?” I asked

“Apparently not” Ken said. “ Are you going to the agency before we head over?”

“Yes, I want to stop by to speak to Mr. Hwang about this matter.” N said getting up and grabbing his phone, most likely to call Mr. Hwang.

“Well you guys go ahead and head over to Jellyfish. I’ll stay here with Ravi so I can clean up and he can start packing.” Ken said making his way over to the sink.

“Sounds good, and Mr. Hwang said we can come see him now. How about after you guys finish you just meet us over there?”

“Sounds good, we’ll take my car.” I said

“Hyung, let me get my things out of the trunk” Ken said before N hyung tossed him the keys. “Just make sure you lock the car when you’re done.”

“We can take my car to the agency” Leo hyung said

“Sounds like a plan” N hyung said before sitting down in the living room.

“Okay just let me go get dressed” I watched Leo hyung walk out the kitchen and towards his room. So Mr. Kim was here again today. This isn’t the first time he’s come by since hyung’s vacation began. I swear it feels like he’s just putting more stress on him than letting him relax. I finished my omelet as I got up and looked over at Ken. I started to look at his features till my eyes land on his . Man I’d like to tap that sweet--. WTF KIM WONSHIK?! I shook my head ridding myself of the thought as I walked over putting my dish in the sink. I grabbed a towel as I started drying the dishes and putting them away.

“So how long have you and Leo known each other?” He asked not tearing his eyes away from the dish he was washing.

“Since we were kids and you?”

“Same, me and hyung known each other since birth. He’s like a second mother to me.” He said rinsing off the dish then handing it to me.

“Um, thanks for the breakfast. It was …. Delicious” I said drying the last dish and putting it away.

“You’re welcome, now see was it so hard to talk to me without making snippy remarks?” He said smirking.

“Hey don’t push it. You know you’re not so bad. When we first met you were a bit more feisty.”

“Because when most guys gape at me like they are undressing and me with their eyes, they’re really only after one thing, and personally I'm not that kind of guy.” He said handing me the last dish. Soon Leo hyung emerged from his room as he and N hyung left for the agency. I made my way out of the kitchen and into my room so I could start packing. I grabbed a suitcase as I started to grab everything I needed. Soon there was a knock on my door, as I looked up to see Ken leaning on the door way. “You done yet?”

“Almost, just got to pack some hats.”

“Here let me help” He said walking over to my bed and looking into my suitcase. “They won’t fit if you just throw things in like that.” I watched him take out my clothes, before folding them more neatly and putting them in my suitcase. I picked up a shirt as I started to help him fold it. Soon our hands brushed together before I felt a spark and he pulled away quickly. “S-sorry, *clears throat*” I said nervously.

“It’s ok, you should be able to fit your hats inside now. I’ll be in the living room” And that’s all he said before he rushed out. I finished packing before I got a shower and got dressed. I rolled my suitcase into the living room, while Ken stood by the door looking down at his hand. “You ready to go?”

“Huh. Oh yeah just let me get my things out of N hyung’s car.” He said as I made sure I had everything before locking up and heading to the elevator. When the elevator reached our floor, we both got in as the doors closed. For some reason the atmosphere felt a little awkward. Both of us said nothing the entire time. After we got off the elevator and headed to the parking garage, we stopped at a sliver looking car. Ken pulled out the keys and used the remote to open the trunk. He pulled out a backpack, 2 rolling suitcases, and a duffle bag out of the trunk before closing it. “You sure you need all that?”

“It’s just the essentials. Plus some of the stuff is N hyung’s” We made our way to my car, as I opened the trunk and put our stuff in. After everything was loaded, I closed the trunk, and we both got into my car. We buckled our seatbelt as I put one hand on the steering wheel the other turning on the ignition. I put the car in gear before we drove off to our destined location.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

N POV

We took Leo’s car as we rode to the agency. Me and Ken had already packed our things, so that was one less thing to worry about. After we finish here, I’ll help Leo pack his then we can be on our way to a Mr. Kim free vacation. Soon we arrived at the agency. We got out as we made our way inside, where we were greeted by everyone before making our way to the elevators.

When we arrived on the top floor, the receptionist told us we could go right on in. We thanked her as Leo knocked, and we heard a faint come in. We walked inside before I turned and closed the door. We made our way to the seats in front of Mr. Hwang’s desk to sit down. “Good morning boys, now what brings you here this morning? Also Leo how’s you vacation going?”

“That’s what we’re here to talk about Mr. Hwang. Mr. Kim has been visiting Leo’s apartment for the past two week unannounced saying he’s got schedules for him and that this vacation is costing him money.”

“I see, well I can assure you that it’s not costing him anything.” Mr. Hwang said leaning back in his chair.

“We told him that. I even had to wake N up at 9 in the morning to come talk to him. I told him all schedule are to go through you or N first.”

“Very well, I will have a talk with Mr. Kim.”

“Thank you sir, also I’m taking Leo for a 2 week stay at a beach house so he can continue his vacation away from Mr. Kim. I feel like he’s putting more stress on him than helping him.”

“Sounds good, you guys go ahead and leave Mr. Kim to me.”

“Yes sir.” We said as we got up, bowed, and made our way out of the office. I’m glad something will be done about Mr. Kim. After saying goodbye to everyone, we made our way back to his apartment. Once inside, we made our way to his room as I sat on the bed. He sprawled various amounts of clothes on the bed as I started to fold them.

 “You sure you need all these clothes? We’ll only be gone for 2 weeks”

“I know but I wanted to make sure I bring extra in case something happens. I think 2 weeks at the beach should give me a enough rest and relaxation, as long as Mr. Kim doesn’t show up.”

“That guy is like a pest. No offense, but you really should look into getting rid of him. Something about him rubs me the wrong way.” I said adding the last bit of clothes to the suitcase before closing it up.

“No offense taken.” He said taking a backpack and swing it over his shoulder before grabbing the rolling suitcase. We checked and made sure all the windows were locked and everything was turned off, before he grabbed his keys as we headed to the parking garage again. We stopped by my car as I saw a note pinned to it.

Hyung,

Me and Ravi took your things with us as well. See you soon :)

Jaehwannie

“What’s that?”

“Jae left me a note saying that they took my things along with them.” I said folding the note and putting it in my pocket. He nodded before we put his stuff in the trunk and drove off. I gave him directions as we drove to our destination.

“Whoa, how did you afford a place like this?” Leo said staring at the place in awe.

“It belongs to Jae, his family bought ti for him and we come here every summer to relax.”

“Is his family rich?” He asked as we took our stuff out of the trunk. “They have some wealth but they travel around helping people in other countries.”

“They sound like nice people. What about your family?”

“They travel along with them.” I said making my way into the house. There was no sight of Jae or Ravi so I decided to go look for them. I showed Leo his room before going to find the others. I noticed a door at the end of the hall half opened, which I assumed was where Ken’s room was. I peaked in to be sure and the sight I saw had me frozen in my spot.

‘Did I just … did I just see Ravi … and Jae … kissing?’

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Okay guys I hope you enjoy part one of their arrival 

Ken and Ravi were KISSING?! 

See you on part 2.