Confrontation

No one Else comes Close

A/N: Here's the first chapter. I hope you enjoy ^^

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 Tuesday June 17

N POV

“Hey Jae, any news from Eunkwang yet?” I said as I turned to look at him. We were all currently lounging by the pool at Jae’s beach house. I was sitting in between Leo’s legs going over a couple things for his premiere on Friday. Jae was sitting in between Ravi’s legs, leaning back into him while he drew a couple sketches.

“He said he would call when he delivered them.” He said not looking up from his drawing.

“I bet the look on Mr. Kim’s face will be priceless when he gets them.” Ravi said as he holds Jae close nuzzling into the crook of his neck before closing his eyes. A small smile creeped onto Jae’s face as he continued his drawing. Soon Jae’s phone went off as he sat his drawing aside and picked it up.

[A/N: Phone conversation]

“Hello?”

“Hello Jae, it’s Eunkwang”

“Hello, hyung”

“Just calling to let you guys know I have successfully delivered the papers to Mr. Kim.”

“That’s great hyung. Knowing him, he’ll be looking for Leo hyung any minute.”

“If he does just give me a call. Leo should say nothing without me present.”

“I’ll let him know and thanks again hyung.”

“Anytime, Goodbye Jae.”

“Goodbye hyung.”

[A/N: Back to N POV]

“That was Eunkwang hyung, he said he delivered the papers to Mr. Kim and we should expect a call from him any moment. He also told me to tell Leo hyung not to say anything to him without him present.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” Leo said as he sat up looking over some of the schedule with me.

RING RING RING

“That must be him, let me take care of this.” I said as I took Taekwoon’s phone and answered it. “Hello, Jung Leo’s phone, this is his assistant speaking.”

“Listen here you little piece of .”

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim was there something you needed?”

“I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO LEO THIS INSTANT.” He yelled as I pulled the phone from my ear.

“Well I’m sorry Mr. Kim but that is not possible. Leo is enjoying his day off and doesn’t wish to speak with you unless his lawyer is present. I am assuming you have gotten our little gift and anything that is needed to be said will be said in court on Monday. Now if that is all, we are going to continue our day and you have a nice day Mr. Kim.”

“LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE . I don’t care what he’s doing, if I don’t talk to Leo right this minute I swear when I find you guys--.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim but was that a threat I heard?” I said not letting what he’s saying phase me. “If you wish to speak to Leo you will either wait until his lawyer is here or you will say what you have to say in court. Again, if that’s all have a nice day Mr. Kim.” I hung up afterwards, not letting him get another word in as I tossed his phone on the table.

“What he say?” he asked.

“He wants to speak with you and then he had the nerve to try and threatening me.”

“We’ll in a few days, we’ll be in court and hopefully we can handle everything quickly and peacefully.”

“For now, let’s focus on getting through the premiere on Friday.” I said sitting back, putting everything away, before snuggling up in his arms.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Friday June 20

Leo POV

“Hakyeon, hurry before were late.” I said fixing my tie. Tonight, was the night of my movie premiere and we were currently getting ready to go. Since a couple days ago, Mr. Kim has been keeping a low profile during schedules and not saying much to any of us. But I can tell underneath it all he’s just a ticking time bomb ready to be set off. I looked at my watch seeing that we got an hour before everything to start.

“He should be ready soon, you know how he likes everything to be prefect.” Jae said as he continued to fix Ravi’s collar then his tie.

“It’s nice to see you two getting closer.” I said as I gazed at them. Jae blushed before Ravi brought him closer to him kissing the top of his head.

“Sorry I took so long” N said coming out perfectly dressed in his suit.

 I wrapped an arm around his waist before we made our way out of my apartment and down to the limo before getting in and heading to the premiere.

“You think a lot of the media will be there?” Jae asked.

“Most likely.”

“You think they heard about the lawsuit yet.” Ravi asked sitting back wrapping an arm around Jae.

“It is possible but I’m prepared if they ask.” I said fixing my cuffs.

“Monday is the court date. I hope everything goes well.” N said before looking at his phone. Soon we pulled up to the premiere before we got out the limo. I wrapped my arm around Hakyeon’s waist as I lead him down the red carpet. Cameras flashed everywhere as we stopped to take some photos. Some reporters rushed over to us asking various questions.

“Mr. Jung, are you excited about your movie premiere tonight?”

“I am very excited and hope everyone who has attended enjoys the movie as much as I did making it.”

“Mr. Jung there’s rumors going around that your suing your agent Kim Jae-sun. Is it true?”

“Yes, it is. There have been some issues and we’re hoping to settle everything calmly and peacefully in court.” I answered a few more questions about the movie and few about the lawsuit before we made our way inside. We made our way to our reserved seat before settling in.

“That went better than I thought.” Hakyeon said before getting comfortable. The theater started to fill up with various people, before I noticed Mr. Hwang making his way over to me with Mr. Kim.

“Leo, I came to congratulate you on the release of your movie.” Mr. Hwang said holding out his hand to me. I stood up bowing and shaking his hand before he took his seat beside me. I watched Mr. Kim stood there before his phone rang.

“Excuse me, I need to take this.” He said walking away.

“You nervous about Monday?” Mr. Hwang asked after Mr. Kim was nowhere in sight.

“A little but were hoping to end this peacefully. Will you be attending?”

“Of course, it’s something that has to do with my company and I will be there to support you. Eunkwang filled me in on everything that is going on and about the previous clients Mr. Kim has had. None of this showed up on his background so I was rather shocked to find everything out. I also wanted to apologize to you since you had to go through so much.” He said looking towards the front.

“No problem Mr. Hwang I don’t blame you for anything. What’s going to happen to Mr. Kim?”

“For now, I’m going to suspend him until this whole matter is cleared up. I won’t lie, his job is on the line, but we’ll see what happens after the case is settled. From now on N will be handling Mr. Kim’s duties as well. He’s really showed some talents for being an agent and I have considered giving him a promotion.

“I’m sure he would like that very much Sir.” I said before the director made his way to the front of the theater.

“Welcome everyone to the premiere of Jung Leo’s movie Agent Zero [A/N: I don’t know couldn’t think of a better title >.<]. On behalf of Leo and everyone here we hope you enjoy this movie. Leo, would you like to add anything?” He said as I got up making my way to the front.

“I just to say I hope everyone enjoys the show and don’t forget there will be an afterparty at the venue across form Jellyfish Entertainment. I hope to see everyone there and don’t be afraid to come to me with any feedback you may have. Now without further ado let’s beginning.” I said as I took my seat and the movie started.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

After Party

 

“Mr. Jung, your movie was unbelievable. Your acting was phenomenal as always.” One of the reporters said.

“Thank you I’m glad you enjoyed it.” I said with a smile. I continued to mingle with the crowd with Ravi by my side. Hakyeon and Jae were sitting at the table mingling with what looked like Minhyuk, with a sleeping Ilhoon in his arms, and Kevin. If they were here, then that means…

“Leo, congratulations on your movie.” I heard Eunkwang say as he approached me with Kiseop in tow.

“Eunkwang Kiseop I’m so glad you guys could make it.” I said shaking their hands.

“You think we would miss this? Not a chance.” Kiseop said putting his hands in his pockets. We continued to have a little conversation before I noticed Mr. Kim making his way over to us.

“Leo, can I talk to you for a second in private.” He said keeping a professional composure.

“Anything you need to say to my client will be said with me in the room.” Eunkwang said making eye contact with Mr. Kim.

“Very well, I wanted to talk to you about this lawsuit you have going on against me. You know you won’t win this because you don’t have any proof to prove that what I’m doing is wrong. I give you a nice little allowance and I make sure I do everything in your best interest and you want to double-cross me and listen to that tramp of yours and his little friend and tell me that what I’m doing is wrong. Well I think that this is all foolish.”

“First of all, don’t you ever call Hakyeon hyung or Jae a tramp or a . Second of all, we do have some evidence against you, which will all be revealed in court.” Ravi said glaring at Mr. Kim

“Aww I’m sorry, did I piss you off Wonshik? Maybe you should get your little to spread his legs for you. That should make you feel better. Mr. Kim said as I tried to hold back a fuming Ravi.

“Well Mr. Kim if you don’t wish to discuss anything that involves Leo’s schedule than I believe this conversation is over.” Eunkwang said as he kept direct eye contact with him. “Also, I suggest you watch what you say from now on.” Mr. Kim glared at him before he walked off somewhere else in the party. Once he was gone, Jae and Hakyeon as well as Kevin and Minhyuk came over to us. I wrapped my arms around Hakyeon as Ravi kissed Jae’s cheek holding him close.

“Is everything okay? Why does Ravi look so upset?” He asked with a concerned look.

“Mr. Kim said some very hurtful things about you and Jae that got him riled up.” Kiseop said

“Everything is fine now. Let’s just enjoy the rest of the party so we can head home and rest for tomorrow’s schedule.”

“Are you sure everything is okay?” Jae said as he looked at Ravi worried.

“Yes, love everything is fine” he said pecking Jae’s lips. “I’ll be alright.” He said smiling at Jae. I looked at Hakyeon placing a chaste kiss on his lips before we continued to enjoy the rest of the party. Once it was over, we all went home saying our goodnights as we made our way into our rooms. In a couple days, everything will change. Hopefully for the better.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: I hope you like that chapter. The next one will be the court date. Please comment subscribe and upvote please and thank you ^^