Served

No one Else comes Close

  A/N: First ever Mr. Kim POV

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Mr. Kim POV 

  

“Hello, my name is Kim Jae-sun. I’m here to pick up the suits I order.” 

“Good afternoon Mr. Kim, just give me one second.” The clerk said as she tapped away at the computer. I couldn’t help but notice her extremely nice figure. If I play my cards right, I might be able to score a date with her. 

“Alright, it seems that they are ready. That’s 3 Armani, 2 Versace, and 2 Gucci suits for 13,927,835 won.” I nodded giving her the bank card before looking at the different watches they had on display.  

“Excuse me sir, but your card has been declined.” 

“Excuse me? But that’s impossible.” 

I'm sorry sir, but I’ll try again.” I rolled my eyes before returning them to the watches. My card is declined what a joke. There is more money than I can think of in that account. There is no possible way that my card was being declined. There much be something wrong with the computers.  

“I’m sorry sir, but it still won’t go through. Do you have another form of payment?” 

“I don’t understand how my card can be declined when there more money in it than I can spend.” 

“I’ve tried it a couple times but it keeps coming up “Account Decline: Bank Declined.” If you have another way to pay I would be more than happy to process it for you. Then you can call the bank and see why it was declined.” 

“ No need. Your computers must be busted.” I said as I put the card back into my wallet. I handed her the company card as she swiped it, before giving it back.  

“Thank you sir. Your card has been approved. I will grab your order now.” I watched as she left. I have to admit she’s got a nice . She returned soon with my order as they put it in my car as I left. I looked at the clock and seen it was 6pm, so I decided to go have dinner out tonight. I pulled up to my house as I had a maid take the suits in. I made my way in my office as I picked up the phone and hit speed dial 1. 

“Hello?... Yes, this is Kim Jae-sun. Yes I wanted to see if you can send my usual girl over?” 

“Sure, Mr. Kim. Are we charging this to the same account?” 

“Yes.” I heard the woman on the other end hit a few keys before she got back on the line. 

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim but it seems that account has been declined. Do you have another card you would like to use?” 

“Declined?! What do you mean it’s declined?! There is tons of money in that bank account, so there is no way it would be declined. Check it again.” I said a little annoyed. Why would this account be declined, it’s impossible. Their computers must not be working properly. 

“Hello, Mr Kim?” 

“Yes.” 

“I’m sorry Sir, but I tried it three times and it’s still coming up declined. Do you have any other way to pay for this sir?” What is going on today? 

“I’ll just pay with a check. I’m taking her out for dinner so I need her dress properly. I’ll give her the money when the date is over.” 

“As you wish sir. Please make sure to make it out for 950,000 and to Primetime Escorts.” 

“I will. Please send her over right away.” I said as I hung up the phone. How can my card be declined in two places. They must have some idiots working behind the counters because I know there is no way for this account to be declined. I ran my hands over my face before going to get ready for my dinner date tonight.  

I took a hot shower as I got out splashing on some of my favorite cologne. I made my way to the closet as I dressed in one of my new Versace suits as I looked at the clock as I noticed it was 8 PM. I made sure to gel my hair as I did a once over before leaving my room. I walked down the stairs just in time to see my date arrived. I complemented the beautiful little red dress she was wearing before we headed out. Once at the restaurant, I asked for a private booth as we were lead to a desolate area in the restaurant. I told the girl to order everything she wanted to eat and that price isn't an issue. I could see her eyes light up as she began ordering the most expensive things on the list and I ordered an expensive bottle of wine.  

After dinner was over, my date went to the bathroom as I picked up the tab. 763,656 won, no problem. I tried my card again. 

“I’m sorry sir but this card has been declined.” Not again. What is with this card today? I’ll have to contact the bank in the morning. I handed over a couple of notes before waiting for my date. I wrote her a check as I dropped her off at the designate drop off point. Once I got home, I got ready for bed and went to sleep. I’ll talk with the bank in the morning. Maybe they are having some fraud issues and meant to send me a new card. 

  ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

The next morning 

“Hello, this is Kim Jae-sun calling. I’m having trouble with my card.” 

“What seems to be the problem sir?” 

“I tried to use it yesterday but it keep getting declined.” 

“One moment.” I heard him click a few keys before he got back on the line. 

“We’ll sir, it says here that charges to this account aren’t authorized.” 

“Not authorized? what do you mean not authorized?” 

“It was frozen by the company owner a couple days ago.” 

That's impossible, I didn’t ask for a freeze and I don't know why the company would freeze my account.” 

“I’m sorry sir but there’s nothing I can do.” 

BEEP BEEP 

“I have an important call coming in. I’ll deal with you alter.” I said as I hung up the line answering the other one. “Mr. Hwang, what do I owe this phone call?” 

“Mr. Kim can I see you in my office please. It’s very important.” 

“Sure, shall I bring Leo and his assistant.” 

“No need, They have the next couple days off before Leo’s schedule. I just need to discuss something about it with you.” 

“Okay I’ll be right over.” 

“Thank you.” We both hung up as I got ready for the day. I headed to my car when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id noticing it was Primetime. 

“Hello?” 

“Hello, Mr. Kim, I’m calling about the check you wrote. I’m sorry to say it bounced. We will need payment immediately before you can use our services again.” 

“I’m having a little trouble with the bank. Can’t you just waive it this time until I get this sorted out?” 

“950,000 won is a lot of money sir, but since your a VIP customer I can only give you a month the pay us. Until then we can’t let you use our services I’m sorry.” He said before he hung up. I gotta get this all sorted out. I got in my car making my way to Jellyfish Entertainment. I got on the elevator as I made my way to Mr. Hwang’s office. 

“Ahh Mr. Kim, please have a seat.” I bowed as I sat down. “I called you here today because I seen there was a 13,927,835 won charge to the company account. Would you mind explaining?” 

“I’m sorry sir I was getting the new suits for Leo’s movie premiere and the bank card wasn’t working. I promise to give you every penny once I get things settled with the back.” I lied. 

“I see.” He said leaning back crossing his arms. “Please make sure to ask for authorization next time. 

I nodded before there was another knock at the door. Soon a man in a suit entered the office. He looks familiar, where have I seen him? “Mr. Hwang is nice to see you again.” 

“Mr. Seo,” He said shaking his hand. “What do I owe the visit?”  

“I’m actually looking for a Mr. Kim Jae-sun.” 

“I’m Kim Jae-sun.”  

“Ah Mr. Kim I have these for you.” He said handing me an envelope with some documents in it. 

“What is this?” 

“It’a subpoena to appear in court. My client is suing you on multiple charge. Mr. Kim Jae-sun, you have just been served.” 

 ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: And it's about to go down. Just a heads up time skip and is coming soon so be ready. Dont forget to comment and subscribe please and thank you.