Chapter 2

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




slave... slave.. keeps running on her mind.. no..no..otttoke.. she thought..she push him away from her.. makes yonghwa lay on the bed.. he laugh like a devil.. and look at her.. he get up and stare at her directly to her eyes.. "oh dear dont be scared i wont hurt you" he smirk and cares her beautiful face.. shinhye pull the blanket and cover her self.. "dont near me..please im begging you..please no"..she please as her tears started to fall..  yonghwa lean closer and touch his nose to her nose..and move downward.. until to her neck..he smeel her sweet scent.. shinhye closed her eyes very tight.. "no please no... im begging" then yonghwa get up of the bed and walked to the cabinet.. 

i said dont be scared i wont to anything to you.. i wont..

please let me out of this..i cant be your slave.. i want a job but not like this.. im begging you..

no..i dont  you are my slave and you cant change that anymore...he said but still busy searching for something on the cabinet

please i cant leave here.. my mom needs me.. my mom cant be alone she needs me..

and i need you... dont worry bout your mother i will asked someone to takecare of her..

no..she needs me.. please set me free...

i will never do that..you havent start your job yet.. your 100 days havent start yet... 

shinhye remain in silent oh damn what she needs to do just to please this man.. aissh!! then her eyes become wide omo.. yonghwa removed his shirt.. topless.. topless.. she swallow her saliva hard.. his back muscles his arm muscles.. damn it.. her jaw drop she cross her hands on her chest...she start to shiver when yonghwa start to unbluck his belt..and unbuttom his pants.. opps.. his weaaring boxer ofcourse...then yonghwa look at her.. she move backward... her tears fall again..

y...yo....yooo..yonghwa~~.... no.. ..she shook her head.. he continue to walked towards her...

dont worry i wont do anything.. he smile and went in the bathroom.. shinhye felt so much relief.. when his no longer around.. but just s few minutes his back ..and just towel warp around his waist..

what kind of slave you are?..

mwo??

you didnt even prepare my suit? im going to my office and wheres my suit?

i though....

so you only think that youre my slave?..she swallow her saliva..wait i'll prepare now..she said fastly get up and look for heis suit.. yonghwa walked closer and warp his hands around her waist... she turn into statue.. 

just think that were MARRIED.. everything will  become easy..he murmured...

finally his done with his suit and ready to go.. shinhye standing beside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter