Chapter 1

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



its crowd its noise so many y ladies.. so many boys drinking.. every night his atmosphere is like this.. he spend his night .. in clubs with his cohort .. spening all the money he have?.. absolutely no.. he own the club..his sitting on a comfortable couch.. staring around looking to y ladies around the dance floor..his co hort having their own ladies with them.. and finall his ladies arrived.. oh damn.. his sorounded with y ladies wearing short short.. and low neckline showing off their clevage..he smirk.. and get bottle of beer and drunk again..

oh danm Jung you always own the ies ladies. jonghyun said.. 

have you forgot that im Jung YongHwa ?.. i can have everything i want 

his co hort laugh ... the lady move closer to him... and slide her hands on his shoulder..and to his face..

jung do you want to have fun tonight with me?... seohyun asked and stared at her seductively... he look at her.... not busy.. .. he reply and drink again...


then a group of girls went inside and fastly went a room.. everyone just ignore the group of girls... the of them left confused once he enter the room.. she swallow her saliva hard.. miss.. what kind place is this?.. she asked.. your looking for job right..and im giving you a job... eunhye reply... mwo what kind of job your giving me.... eunhye stare at her..

where this.. she said..and throw a cloths to her... whats this?....what kind of job?

you dont get it?.. youll be a dancer.. of this club.. make fun with boys.. pulli change your cloths.. she said..and push her in the dressing room.... 

no i cant do this..i dont want this kind of job.. miahne.. she said... shinhye you need a job right..and here a job..are you going to ignore it?... 

but eunhye unni .. i cant do this kind of job.. eunhye sigh heavily and grab the cloths.. fine then just be a waiter.. you know if you chose to be a dancer you'll gain alot of money.. she said..and shinhye just silent...

were this now and start your job.. she added..and went out of the room.. to aksed for another woman to dance ...shinhye is ready to start her jod.. she start to serve the orders of customers...every man eyes is looking at her..makes her very uncomfortable.... boys keeps leaning to her..but she try to ignore.. she really need a job.. 

then yonghwa notice the crowd. he frown.. not a second.. he saw the reason of the crowd.. his eyes become wide..and just looking at here.. then the lady accidentaly saw him.. yonghwa point her.. and asked her to go near to him.. shinhye just follow him.. sit.. he said..

but miahne but im a waiter here.. if i sit i cant no longer do my job..

i own this club so if i said sit... sit.. he said.. shinhye just silent and sitted beside him..ladies leave me first.. he said..and all the ladies left ... shinhye just silent to her place..drink...!!..he said..

huh?..sorry sir but i dont drunk..

i said drunk...shinhye cant do anything but obey him..and yonghwa started the conversation as his friends busy with their girlfriends..whats your name? he asked.. im Park ShinHye

why are you working here?...

because i really need a job sir. my mother need a medication.. i need to sustain all our needs.. since me and my eomma only together.. 

so you need a job that have a high salary right?..she nooded...then yonghwa smirk and asked her to drunk again.. until shinhye already get drunk.. yonghwa keeps stairing at her...

yah ! jung shes drunk..what have you done...jonghyun asked.. get a paper and ballpen pulli..he murmured... then jonghyun asked then to gave it to him...

yonghwa smile and start to write.. " i park shinhye is willing to be jung yonghwa's slave with in 100 days .. i will follow what ever he wants.. i will obey what ever he said.. i will not complain anything on what he will ask me to do.. i am willing to do everything for him , i am willing to be his slave " 

he smile like a devil.. whats that?.. siwon asked.. contract..he reply.. what contract.. ?..

a contract for her to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter