Chapter 3

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





yah!!! JUNG~~ stop it..you already drunk alot..see.. jojonghyun said and grab the bottle of beer on his hands.. give it back ..he said..and get it again.. what happend again between you and to your mother that makes you like this huh?..he asked.. yonghwa stop and put down the beer.. 

what should i do to skip this stupid silly arrangement?...jonghyun sigh

we know your mom very well ..once she decided you'll never change her mind anymore..

..so..well said.. starting today i will enjoy my single life..i will do what ever i want.. im free..im free to do everything.. i will make my life happy and enjoyable.. so dont stop me.. he said..and drink again.. jonghyun shook his head..

your drunk..your out of your mind.. stop it.. he said..and get the bottle again... go home now jung..he added..and help him to stand.. and went outside.. go inisde i'll send you home.. 

no..no..i dont..wi wont go back to that house.. i have my own....

but i dont know your secret place... how can i send you there?......i can go alone ..just let in on my car.. 

no i wont let you drive..your drunk.. something might happend to you...

im not drunk i can handle my self.. he said..and open his car.. ..yah!! jung dont dare.. yah..get out.. you cant drive yourr....he stop his words when yonghwa speed up his car very fast..left his friend shouting asking him to stop...

aissshhh!!!..this man.. jonghyun hissed and kick the ground..



~~~



shinhye silently laying on the bed.. she dont know what to do.. she keeps thinking about her mother.. then her tears begin to fall.. eomma i hope your doing fine..she thought.. then she heard a sound of car stop infront of the mansion..she get up and run to the window..and she saw yonghwa went out..her eyes become wide..and start to shiver..she notice he walks so abnormal.. she begun to get scared.. 

ottoke..ottoke..~~... she keeps moving... then she try to calm her self and sitted on the edge of the bed..then the room door open..and its yonghwa.. its yonghwa.. his back..yonghwa stare at her from head to toe.. she swallow her saliva.. he stares with full of lust??....shinhye bravely stood up..and reach him.. 

youre drunk..what happen to you..she said nicely and accompany him towards the bed...

they were both standing near the bed.. lay now..i'll just get your cloths

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter