Chapter 7

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

ok..ok... let go of my hands no.. i'll stay here with you.. but just tonight..she said.. yonghwa fastly let her go..and put his hands inside the blanket.. he felt so cold and his boday starts to shake due to coldness...shinhye cares his face but his sweating... and hot.. yong you have a very high fever... she said. worriedly ...she stood up and prepared first aid kit for him.. she start to rub the wet towel to his body to lessen his high temperature....shin thats cold.. he murmured.. shhhh.. this can help..she said..and continue what shes doing..after few minutes shes dont... yong removed your shirt it already wet..she said.. its cold shin ah..i cant... im so weak... he murmured.. she didnt respond at all... she help his to sit..and slwoly removed his shirt..yonghwa hug him self..and continue shaking..shinhye fastly search for his shirt inside his closet... here wear this pulli.. she said..and help him..drink also your medicine...she said..and. she slowly lay his on the bed..and cover his body with a thick blanket and place the towel to his forehead... shes staring at him.. she can figure the sadness on his face..she slowly cares his hair.. your a person who is very arrogant .. i know you have a heavy problem this inside why you are like this.. she murmured.. and continue caresing his hair...

she stood up and clean the messed.. after that she climb on the bed..and lay beside his.. she look at him..and of course theres space between them.. dont be afraid im here for you..i wont leave you.. until your not feeling well...shes didnt notice that she fall a sleep while facing him...

...

its almost midnight shinhye woke up and check him.. she get the termometer and check his temperature..38 degree... omo.. why your tempreture wont decrease..she murmured and fastly reach the towel and again and rub to his body.. she start to wake him...

yong~~~....

hmmmmmmm?..

time to take your medicine again..pulli get up now ....she help him to sit on the bed..and gave him his medicine..

continue your sleep you must gain your energy back.. your fever still high...

thank you ..he murmured and smile at her.. she continue rubbing the towel not a second...he sleep again..

... the whole night shinhye didnt sleep at all after she woke up in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter