Chapter 4

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



shinhye slowly open her eyes..her body is aching..specially that part.. her tears begun to fall again..as she remind her scary night with jung yonghwa..she glance on her side..and saw him sleeping peacefully.. she slowly removed his hands around her waist..and tried to get up.. she warp the towel around her body and start to walked.. oh damn..shes weak..she fall on amkes some noice make yonghwa awoke.. he slowly open his eyes.. he glance on his side..then he saw the half nakes shinhye on teh floor.. his eys become wide..and fastly get up.. then he notice his too.. he try to remember what happend.. oh..!!..he curse.. he fastly get up..and wear his cloths.. he saw the blood stain on the sheet. makes him felt so much giult...he run and approach shinhye..

are you ok?.. he asked..as he cover her body..

dont tocuh me..she begun to get scared aagain..she start to get shiver..  

shin ah im sorry.... im so sorry..i didnt mean it.. he asked.. i said dont touch me.. she shouted..and try to get up..shes about to walked. when shes fall again..so lucky yonghwa is there..and he catch her.. 

ist pain?..im sorry..im really really sorry.. he said nicely.. shinhey tears fall... yonghwa carry her into a bridal style towards the bathroom..he let shinhye stand..he pout a warm water on the tub..and put a liquid soap..finally his done.. he look at her.. warm water can lessen the pain..he said.. can you go my your self?..he asked.shinhye tired.. but..damn its really hurt ..the pain coming to hers..is sooo pain. removed your towel..yonghwa said..

removed your towel..he said.. mwo??.. yong..im begging.. no..she start to beg...

its not what you think shin..its not like that..he explain..then he held her and removed the towel around her body as he carry her again..and put inside the tub.. just relax.. thie will help you to lessen the pain..call me when your done.. he said..his about to leave when..

 this might help my body to lessen the pain but do you think.. this can help me to lessen the pain coming in my heart?.. she asked..

yonghwa didnt say a word..he felt so guilty.. gain..he went out and kick the bed so hard.. as he stares to the blood stains.. damn it..damn it..he shouted.. its not my intention to her..i didnt mean it..im drunk..and.. .. i didnt mean it..im really sorry..he said ..


~~~


...did he meet you last night?..mrs.jung asked.. 

no aunty thats why im here..its been weeks he didnt appear infront of me..he always indian me.. she hissed..

dont worry suzy..maybe his just busy so didnt come.. 

aunty abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter