Chapter 9

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





Shinhye turn her self and face him..she was shoked his bared chest welcome him.. she took a very deep breath and bend her face  ...  

but what if i wont get pregnant yong? are you going to leave me behind after you got my precious things? she asked while her tears continuesly falling...

he cup her face with his hands.. no..no thats nt what i mean  .. you got pregnant or not i will stay with you.. i wont leave you... shin i think i love you... he bravely utterd...

shinhye eyes wide open after she heard his words... are you sure with that yong.. no you just say that because on what you have done to me... she said..and walked out...

he pull her hands and hug her very tight.. i said i love you.... i love you shin..im ready to give everything for you...everything... he murmured... she cried by hearing his words... yong.... *sobs*.. yong...you broke me... 

i know shin... and im ready to do everything.. for you.. just let me court you i will help you to forget your scary ...i asure that will never hapend again... i hate my self for doing that to you..he said with out letting go of his hugs... 

he pull her closer and bend her face ..as he pressed his lips to her..and started to kissed her passionately.. he started to kissed her innocent lips ..shinhye didnt reply his kissed instead she remain silent... he pull his lips and face her..i wont asked you to kissed me back.. i just want you to feel how much i love you..he murmured and kissed her again...his eyes become wide when his lips landed on .. ITS OPEN... he grabed the chance and explore hungrily..shinhye still not replying letting him exploring ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter