Chapter 5

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

yonghwa guilt aroses he slowly let go of her .. shinhye run towards the bathroom and lock her self inside..she rested in the wall and slowly sitted .. her tears keeps falling.. so many things running on her mind.. what if i got pregnant? what if he will leave me behind?..what if you wont take the responsibility? what if........ she thought and continue crying.. nothing is more painful on what shes feeling right now.. plus knowing that her ity is taked just like that..taken by a man she doesnt know that much.. as man she just met.. a man who just get her for his past time.. oh damn... she feels likes shes a very low class of woman now.. that before shes confident enough to shout in the world that shes a clean lady.. but now.. she feels.. shes nothing .. shes broken .. whos man will accept her after knowing what happend to her?...what will be her life now?... she cup her face and cry..she cant do anything but cry.. bringing out her tears makes her feel relief even just a little.. while outside the bathroom. yonghwa throw his self on the couch.. and cup his face.. oh damn.. he doesnt know what to do.. for shinhye to forgive him after what happend... theres the fact that he didnt mean what he have done..his drunk his not in mind so many things bothering him..he can think right.. but we cant no longer bring back the past ..past is past..done is done.. he broke her dignity already....

damn it..yonghwa..damn it... he murmured... sorry shin ah i didnt mean it..i really didnt mean it..he added.and stoop up going towards teh bathroom.. and started to knock..

shin can you come out here..and lets talk please.. i want you to forgive me.i will explain everything from you..please just let me do this..shin ah. im begging you...... shinhye didnt reply just silent inside..

please i didnt mean it.. i didnt mean what i have done to you.. i regret it..shin i regret..please forgive me... he added again.. he waited for so long but she never respond..yonghwa decided to leave already.. but still he lock the main door..afraid shinhye might run away... he asked his friends to meet him in their place.. in his own bar....


soon as siwon and jonghyun arrived they found on one inside but only jung yonghwa who is alone ..his in a very deep thinking and one bottle of his favorite wine.. they fastly approach him.. oh my gosh why you look mesirable?..siwon asked worriedly.. and they sitted beside him..patiently waiting for his respond...

i think i like her.. and now i think i love her already... 

MWO??..WHO?? VICTORIA??..they said in chorus...i thought your move one?..jonghyun added...

im not talking about victoria.. im talking about shinhye.. my slave.. 

huh?.. your in love to a very simple girl like her?..she has nothing ... siwon said..

yeah..she has nothing but..she have something that other girl doesnt have....

then if that so.. you can make her fall for you since shes your slave shes all yours ..jonghyun added...he shook his head.. impossible...he said.. what do you mean?.. siwon asked..

its impossble for her to fall in love with me.. after what happend.. after what i have done to her?..after i crushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter