Chapter 6

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




his wearing while longsleeve black pants and black suit.. that fits him so well ..shows that his real a businessman..frustrated filled on his face.. how he wish he can end this day now.. not so long.. his mother approach him.. his face expression didnt change. his mother walked nearer and stared to him saying "be go to her" he sigh heavily and his fiance finally went out in the room.. he move his gaze..he didnt dare to look at her.. approach her.. mrs.jung murmured to him.. he didnt respond again and just to what his mother told him.. suzy smile never fade on her face..she stared to him every step he took.. her heart beat so fast as he come nearer..he sigh..and offer his hands..lets go... he said..and they both walked together towards the limousine. soon as they get in.. yonghwa closed his eyes..and massage his temple.. the atmosphere is so silent.. that makes suzy deaf.. oh damn.yah!!. she finally broke the silent..yonghwa look at her with a dead glare if dead glare can only kill person..im sure shes dead now..chozz...~~ 

whats your problem???...

why your so silent ..hmm why dont we talk with each other..huh?... im feeling bored here..

there is nothing to talk about..suzy so please.. dont bother me..

so many things to talked about..now that were together why dont we start talking about our future our married future.. ..where were going to have our honeymoon after our wedding.. how many children you want.. ?..yah.. yonghwa..lets start planning please.. she said as she rest her head on his chest..and cares his face softly..

what??.. huh.. no wedding will happend no honeymoon no children.. in your dream suzy..i will never marry you..mark my work..NEVER..

huh... no matter what happend yonghwa..you will marry me..i asure that.. she said and gave a dead glare to him..

he shook his head his about to closed his eyes again..when he felt her lips landed on his.. he fastly push her..and wipe his lips.. dont you dare to kissed me.. arent you ashame?.. you look more lower than a hostest... yonghwa shouted to her.. STOP this car now...he shouted again.. but young master where you will attend the EXPO tonight...

i dont care about that expo.. just stop the car..i said.. he shouted again.. the driver cant do anything but follow him..  he went out with utter anywords.. suzy fastly follow him...

yah!! yonghwa where are you going??..she said and grab her hands.. he look at her..and forcely released his hands..dont you dare to touch me.. suzy why dont you just stop this..huh?..i know that you know... that i really really hate you..but why you stil push your self to me..huh?.. arent you getting tired of it?..im sick of it already.. he shouted..

never..i'll never get tired chasing you.. even i will chase you for the rest of my life i wont give up. because i love you..she said..

sorry but i dont love you.. im already inlove with someone else..he said..

who ??..to victoria?..oh come on..she already left you..she shouted..

its not her..but other girl.. stop now your just be the one who will get hurt at the end.. he said..and turn his self and start walked away..

is she better thant me?..she shouted.. shes hundr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter