× 02 | Doubts

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
author note layout credit Another chapter is up! I've have decided that I will write some chapters ahead to I won't lose any of my inspiration and motivation. because I really want to complete this story and not leave it hanging.

I really hope you're enjoying it so far and I'm not dissapointing you guys. I'm not asking for much, but I appricate it if you comment and tell me what you thhink.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!! See you all at the upcoming chapter!<3 chapter two scroll down to view more

The next few weeks go by rather smoothly, without the feeling of being followed or having any huge fights with Jaejin to Seorin's relieve. She definitely learned her lesson after that one incident, but being her stubborn self Seorin can't seem to let it go. It is still printed fresh into her mind and slowly getting to her again. She knows better than to surprise Jaejin when he's working, but she will just leave when she sees he's busy. So when she is standing in front of her boyfriend's office she is quite hesitant to step inside, but recovers herself fast and she is already reaching for the door handle, slowly opening the door. She stops almost immediately when hearing angry voices coming out of the room. Leaving the door ajar. It was enough to hear what they were talking about, but not enough to notice the door was open or to take a look inside. Seorin is about to close the door as she doesn't want to get into any trouble since it's all going so well. That is until her boyfriend starts to talk, something sparks her interest.

"I want you guys to successfully get rid of that guy so I can run this business without him standing in the way." It was exactly how Jaejin had sounded the day he had really hurt her.

"I don't care how you do it, but make it happen." She could hear the men in the room hesitantly say "Yes, sir" it didn't sound like they were that confident in succeeding. A low sigh was heard coming from Jaejin.

"You guys know what will happen if you don't succeed this time. Now get out of my sight." She could hear the anger in his voice, but he was still able to stay creepily calm. She felt a shiver going down her spine and walked away as fast as she could when hearing footsteps coming closer towards the door. She quickly hid herself inside one of the closets that were in her reach.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter