× 01 | Piling problems

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author note layout credit Alright! the first chapter of this fic is finaly up ^_^; I finally found the motivation to write the story and you don't know how excited I am about writing the story and see how it's going to develop.

To make it clear, I'm writing this story for myself as well and I appriciate critism to some extant, like grammar mistakes, but I'm not here to be bashed in anyway.

Overalll I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter ^_^! Have a wonderful day everyone!! chapter one scroll down to view more

"What is your problem?!" Seorin is already starting to feel her blood boil. It hasn't even turned evening and Seorin is arguing for the third time today. It's all because of that secretive boyfriend of hers. She knows he's keeping something from her, he always has. But this time she won't just let it slide. How could she? For the past month the two have been arguing nonstop and she wants to put an end to it all. What is he hiding from her anyways. All sorts of questions pop up in her head and with every question she imagines the worst scenarios. 

"There is nothing worth to talk about." Jaejin says firmly and doesn't even lift his head up to look at Seorin. It only made everything worse in Seorin's eyes. How could he stay this collected an calm, while Seorin is already shaking through her whole body, trying to stop herself from coming right at him. It takes every little willpower not to do something she'll regret later on, because like always she will calm down and immediately feel guilty for making a scene. He will forgive her and within no time the circle repeats itself again.

'Not this time.' Seorin thinks to herself. Seorin is now standing right in front of Jaejin. He should be grateful the desk is between them or she would be right up in his face. None the less Seorin hovers over the desk, letting one hand on the desk to support her body and with her other hand she is tilting her boyfriend's chin up.

"I'm asking one more time what are you hiding from me? Cut the bull crap, because I know you are." Seorin is looking straight in to his eyes and she can see him swallow. She is about to let a sigh of relief, thinking he will finally tell her what is going on. That all changes within a few seconds as his eyes turn dark. He grabs her wrist and roughly twists it as he begins to walk over to Seorin only to stop when he's right in front of her, making Seorin twitch in pain. She looks up at him with tears in her eyes, biting her bottom lip to stop herself from crying.

❀ ❀ ❀

 He closes the distance even more. His lips are not far from her ear and with an unexpected low,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter