× 06 | world upside down

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
author note layout credit And here is chapter 6. What do you all think of it? Just curious, that's all. I feel like I'm on a role and loving it. New ideas keep on popping up for this story and I think I will start with writing the next three chapters right after I'm done writing this author note.

I've been writing these five chapters in one go, because I know myself and the story would otherwise become quite chaotic and different from the first five chapter if I write one chapter now and continue the other a week later.

I really change my mind a lot and quick so yeah very interesting lmao. Besides, it's weekend, I'm free and have no homework!! //hurray 

I hope everyone of you has a wonderful day!<3 chapter six scroll down to view more

"How long does it take before you're ready?" Joonyoung is waiting inside the living room, while Seorin is standing in the bathroom, busy getting her make up right. 

"Until I look decent enough to go outside." Is Seorin's sassy reply. Joonyoung could only laugh at her comment and decided to sit down on the sofa while grabbing an old looking book that was lying on the table in front of him. "I'll just keep myself busy then." Joonyoung says more to himself while looking through the pages.

"I didn't know you were into this stuff." Joonyoung said out loud so Seorin could hear.

"What stuff?" Seorin walks out of the bathroom all ready to go. When she gets a glimp to what he is referring to, she quickly takes it from him. "It's just an old book I found it lingering around my apartment." she said while putting it onto her bookshelf.

"Are you keeping it?" He asked with curiosity. She shakes her head and walks to the front door. "Maybe. Now let's get going." She bought the book not long ago and it isn't something she would actually consider buying, if it wasn't for all the things that were happening to her over the last couple of months. Seorin thought it could be useful. 

"Took you long enough." Joonyoung said and earned a smack against his head for his comment. "Ouch. Okay, okay I'll be nice." The sentence sounded sincere, but his expression said he was in his flirt mode again. This was going to be a long day. Still Seorin couldn't help but to feel excited to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter