× 12 | ain't nobody

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR NOTE layout credit That was chapter 12. Took me long enough.ㅠㅠ How long it it take, 3, 4 weeks? Geez, but here it is. Not sure if Junhong and Jongup with make any more appearances, but we'll have to see. What do you guys think?

I'm planning on making a few chapters revolving around Daehyun and Youngjae and in their pov. Of course my main will be the pov of Seorin and Joonyoung and I'll continue with that as well.

I hope everyone of you is having a wonderful day!<3 chapter twelve scroll down to view more

Youngjae has been keeping a close eye on his baby sister ever since he saw an unknown guy walk into Seorin’s room. He has spotted the two outside of her dorm room a few times as well and he keeps leaving these notes for her to find and read. So sorry that he’s a bit curious.

A couple of days ago, he had caught glimpse of the guy and well let’s say it made it even worse. Youngjae was on his way to one of his classes he had to attend that day, when he saw the same guy who had entered his little sister's room the day she had first arrived at college. Seorin was walking with her friends throught the hallway, laughing at something one of them had said. It happened rather fast and Youngjae was even stunned of himself, that he noticed it. 

At one moment the said guy from earlier was walking in the opposite direction of Seorin and her friends. It seemed like the others didn't even notice him when he walked past everyone, except for Seorin as she gave him a small nod in acknowlegdement. If Youngjae wasn't this good at observing his surroundings, he would have probably missed out on the guy passing a small note into Seorin's hand. 

With narrowed eyes Youngjae let his eyes wander on the guy, examining his features. He felt his heart stop for a second when the mysterious guy locked eyes. Both standing still in front of each other, while teachers and students passed them by. The guy looked a bit suprised at first, as if he hadn't expected Youngjae to follow his gaze. Even if it was for a few seconds, the look he gave Youngjae afterwards made him shiver. His smile looked playful and rather mischievous, almost evil in a way. 

Youngjae grabbed the guy by his wrist, quickly walking inside the men's room and pushed the guy against the light painted wall. Youngjae had his left arm pushed against the guys chest and a firm grip when holding a handful of the guy's black t-shirt squeezing tightly between his fingers. He wasn't about to let the guy walk away without getting any information out of him.

"What a warm welcome." Was what the guy said to Youngjae and appears to be unfazed by his actions.  

"I'll make sure to dump you in a ice cold tub next time." It was only for a second, but Youngjae saw the eyes of the guy turn red at his remark. When his eyes turned back to his normal dark brown color, did he smile slyly at Youngjae and even moved a bit forward. 

"I like to see you try." Youngjae wasn't sure how to interpret this. Was it an actual dare or a warning not to? Whatever it may be, he wasn't able to argue back as they got interupted.

Out of all the things that could happened at this moment the sound of Youngjae's mobile going off wasn't something he had expected and he didn't give it any thought to pick it up as he was still focusing on the guy in front of him. 

"You're not going to pick that up?" The unknown guy said in an amused tone, without breaking eye contact.

"Aren't you going to tell me what you're doing with my sister?" Youngjae bit back.

"Sister?" He frowned and looked confused for a second, until realization sunk in. "Oh, Seorin-ah! She once mentioned having a brother." and it was all replaced by his mischievous expression from earlier.

"Well?" Youngjae wasn't usually like this, on the contray actually. Youngjae knew how to keep his emotions together, even when others were trying to provoke him, they would always fail to do so.  But this guy was already getting on his nerves whitin minutes. 

"Well what?" The guy could probably see his irritation as his smug smile grew bigger.

"Answer my question!" It came out louder than he intended to. Even if the guy wanted to say something it was too late as Youngjae felt himself being grabbed by his shoulder. Frightend Youngjae just as easily, let's go of the guy he had hold onto so firmly and turned around to see who was standing behind him.

"Hyung! Is everything alrigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter