× 09 | mister unknown

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
author note layout credit And chapter 9 is up. Is it any good? Tell me what you think of it. I'm not sure If I'm totally convinced with how this chapter came out, but I'll change a few things if it's bugging me or you guys. We'll see.

So yeah I guess it worked ^_^! Joonyoung is back and alive. Lets see what more lies ahead for Seorin. Daehyun will make an appearance in the next chapter. So be ready! 

 I hope everyone of you have a wonderful day!<3 chapter nine scroll down to view more

A ray of sunlight is shining bright through Seorin's curtain. A small ray reaches Seorin's face and shines brightly into her eyes. It instantly woke her up and she lets out a groan of annoyance. She quickly turns around and is about to fall back into a deep slumber, only to get woken up again by the sound of her alarm clock. With one swift movement Seorin stretches her arm to stop her alarm from ruining her mood any further.

She looked around, trying to figure out where in the heaven she was right now. On top of that she felt something that she could put her head around. A linger warmth on . She touched her lips only to find nothing that could explain the ghostly feeling. When looking to her right she finds a sticky note. Seorin picks it up and starts to read it.

                                                      Try not to screw it up this time.
                                                      I'll be around when you need me.

                                                                                       - Daehyun

❀ ❀ ❀

"that name..." It comes out in a whisper. Seorin doesn't even get a chance to process the information when someone knocks on the door. Still she felt some kind of relieve when seeing that particular name written on the note.

"Sweetie, wake up. It's time to move to your dorm.." To Seorin's surprise it's her mom's voice. Her mother eventually opens the door to take a peek to see if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter