× 04 | talk under the stars

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author note layout credit  
Hope you all have a wonderful day!<3 chapter four scroll down to view more

It all started at the small apartment party a week ago. The one where Jaejin, Youngjae, Joonyoung, Eunyoung and Namgyu were present. While everyone was chatting the evening away, Jaejin had to step outside to take a phonecall. Seorin was already confused as Jaejin never picked up his phone when he was with his friends or at Seorin's place, unless it's someone relevant or his work. So it could be one or the other. Jaejin excussed himself and walking outside to answer his phone.

"I'll be staying in town for a week" Joonyoung paused for a moment, before continuing "So if you want to we can catch up some more. Besides you probably know all the good places." He winked at Seorin, which she returned with an eyeroll. Nonetheless she accepted his offer with eagerness, but not without teasing him for a bit. 

"I don't know..." Seorin tries to hold her laughter as she sees his hopeful expression. "Alright, you got me there, but only because you wouldn't be able to experience the best in what this city has to offer."

"I knew you would." Joonyoung said teasingly and both of them fall into a fit of laughter after Seorin hitting Joonyoung for being such a lousy tease and the reaction of her brother and two best friends. "Shut up, Joonyoung" It seems to be a very common phrase that Seorin uses whenever Joonyoung is around her.

❀ ❀ ❀

"Missed you too." Seorin shook her head when hearing him say that, even so she couldn't hide her smile. At that moment she realized how much she had missed him and how much time they had spend away from each other, but before it could become any more mushier Jaejin came back inside. With a not so pleasant expression on his face.

"Jaejin, gues what. Joonyoung and I -" Her face fell when she saw the look in his eyes. She isn't sure if butting in would be the best idea, but she couldn't just keep shut and asked "What happened, is somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter