× 11 | Moving in

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author note layout credit  
That was chapter 11. This is the first story I'd written to reach 11 chapter so excuse me for being happy about it. This chapter was the longest I've written for this story, so how was it? let me know cause I love to hear what you all think of it. Next up a whole chapter dedicated to Youngjae and Daehyun.

So I was thinking what do you guys like to see happening in the next chapter? give me something you guys think should happen or want to see in this fic, I'm open for suggestions ^^!

 I hope everyone of you have a wonderful day!<3 chapter eleven scroll down to view more

Seorin is walking through the halls on her way to the cafeteria, not being able to find any sign of Daehyun. Instead she finds Joonyoung, Eunyoung, Namgyu and a new guy sitting at a table right at the back of the cafeteria. It had a nice view when looking outside.

After a long first day of college, she was more than ready to grab some food and water and just dig in. Not caring what others would think of her. So with her tray of food and a fresh water bottle she walks over to her friends and sat down with a tired sigh. 

"I see you're enjoying your first day of college, am I right princess?" Joonyoung puts his arm around Seorin's shoulder only to receive an elbow against his side. Joonyoung laughs it off and motions towards the unknown guy that was sitting with her friends.

"This is Jaejin, by the way." She looked at the guy in front of her and nods at him in acknowledgement.

"Nam Jaejin, It's nice to finally meet you." the guy, um Jaejin said while giving her a friendly smile. "Joonyoung had told me all about you."  

Seorin looked a bit surprised, but that didn't last long as the expression was replaced by a amused grin when averting her eyes towards Joonyoung who just started a coughing fit. 

"Jung Joonyoung, I would have never thought I'd see the day you'd talk about me to others. Hopefully nothing too embarrassing." She said in a teasing manner, but she felt amused and somewhat flattered nonetheless.

"Only good things." Joonyoung said when he recollected himself and eyed Seorin with a low laughter what sounded somewhat nervous. Checking if her friends caught the small change of tension around Joonyoung, but it seemed like everyone was too occupied with each other. Maybe she was just imagining things and quickly shook that thought away. The tension quickly disappeared as well and Seorin was caught into a conversation between Eunyoung and Namgyu.

She occasionally glanced over at Joonyoung and Jaejin and caught Jaejin looking at her a few times. She couldn't quite pinpoint why, but she had a unpleasant feeling about this guy.  

She felt like she would rather set herself on fire than get close to this Jaejin person. She should have turned tail and run at the sight of him alone, but her friends were all there so she felt like she didn't really had a choice. She didn't want to sit all alone and she was too tired to socialize with the other students. So yeah this seemed like the best choice for now. Besides she won't see him all that often, right?

Seorin started to focus more on her two friends who were arguing about who would most likely be abducted by aliens first and why. It never stopped amazing her how the two always came up with the most random things to talk about. She just let the two talk while she ate her rice with some tofu and vegetables. 

"Have you seen Daehyun anywhere I need to ask him something." Seorin asks casually while taking a sip from her water, thinking about the note he had left her, the two look at Seorin as she interrupted their heated discussion with an expression as if they didn't know who she is talking about. Meaning Daehyun isn't friends with Eunkyung or Namgyu. Ruling him being friends with Eunkyung and Namgyu out.  

"Um, care to explain?" Namgyu fixes his attention fully on Seorin. 

"Yeah, who is Daehyun?" Eunkyung asked joining in.

"Um.. Never mind, he's no one." Seorin tries to dismiss the subject, but it only makes it worse. Both their eyes grow big and Eunkyung lets out an ear deafening squeal, causing Seorin to cover her ears. 

"Don't tell me he's your boyfriend?! Well is he?" Eunkyung looks like she's ready to jump at Seorin any moment now if she doesn't answer quickly. Everyone at the table is now focusing on Seorin whose eyes are widened at the sudden increase of attention. Even Jaejin is looking at her in a curious way. The two keep on rambling, making it unable for Seorin to explain herself and it started to get on her nerves.

"Oh my god! Yoo Seorin, since when? How?" Seor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter