× 10 | deja vu

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
author note layout credit I present you chapter 10. Don't really have anything to say other than that I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. 

 I hope everyone of you have a wonderful day!<3

Next up a whole chapter dedicated to Youngjae and Daehyun. chapter ten scroll down to view more

Arriving at college Seorin walks through the crowd of students who are either walking around with boxes most of them with the help of a parent, talking to other students and making friends or just exploring campus a little bit before classes started. All of her stuff was already at her dorm room waiting to be unpacked, but that had to wait until later as she had a few classes she had to attend first.

It's a nice day and Seorin dislikes the thought of having to spend most of it inside, listening to the teachers introducing themselves and their rambling instead of being able to enjoy the sun. She walks straight ahead and inside the school building. Seorin was looking around to see which way she should be heading to until a tall and slender looking guy with yet black hair was standing in front of her with a huge grin on his face. 

❀ ❀ ❀

"Seorin! You need any help, I'm amazing at giving directions." He caught her looking at him in confusion, not remembering ever meeting the guy in front of her yet looking so familiar. He lets a low chuckle escape from his lips. 

"Jung Daehyun, does that ring a bell?" Daehyun said with a cocky smirk. Seorin's eyes widened in response, remembering the name on the sticky note from earlier on. 

"So you're Daehyun." Seorin stated more to herself than anyone else around her.

"I'm hurt you didn't recognize me, but then again it would be even more awkward if you did." Daehyun said nonchalant as if what he just said made perfect sense and didn't increase Seorin's confusion and curiosity. Where did she know him from, high school? Part-time job? Family friend? 

"Earth to Seorin" Daehyun snaps his fingers in front of Seorin's face to catch her attention. She flinches and looks back up at Daehyun who is looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter