× 08 | crossroad deal

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
author note layout credit Another chapter is done. And this is where the story really begins. I don't really have a lot to say only that I'm tired, but as always I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Let me know what you thought of this chapter or if you have any questions regarding the story so far. I won't spoiler though.

Overall I hope everyone of you have a wonderful day!<3 chapter eight scroll down to view more

A crossroad, that was the place Seorin needed to be. It was dark and probably around midnight so it would be the perfect timing to start. She laid down all the stuff she brought with her. First she grabbed her book and opened it up on a certain page and followed the instructions. Next she grabbed a box big enough to fit three items in, among them is a picture of herself and she puts it inside the box. She starts to dig a hole right in the middle of the crossroad and puts the box in the hole. Which she covers up with the remaining sand. She stands up and quickly grabs her book as a form of protection. 

"Now we wait" Seorin softly whispers to herself and is slowly looking around to see if it worked, but after a while nothing happens. 

She slowly lowers her head and let's herself fall down to the ground as tears started to escape and she lets them come without holding back.

❀ ❀ ❀

"Well, well what do we have here?" She hears a voice from behind her and Seorin is quick to her feet and turns around only to meet a normal guy in casual attire. how was that possible she didn't even hear him coming. Seorin looks at the guy in confusion, still she's being careful not to let him come any closer than she wanted him to be.

"Don't you recognize me? How insensitive of you. All while I was trying to help you." It takes her a few seconds to register what was going on and to who or better yet what she is talking to. She lets out a small whimper, impossible for human ears to hear.

"It was you?!" Seorin said in both surprise and doubt, making the guy smiled mischievously and bowed in front of her. Still keeping a fair among of distance between him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter