Chapter 9

Cross Roads

sorry for not updating this whole time ... :( 
Dara POV: 

- Is it my impression or are you suggesting to CL? 
We were in one of the restaurants that I have attended, and once we got there, we found the magazine photographer with a model. 
As we neared greets Bom Bom and answered the question and then take the photographer's hand. 
I could swear they both had something, but then remembered that the model was gay, then that would be impossible. 
When they left, hear the guy calling Photographer "queen". It made me smile in a fun way, because I always thought those were some nasty nicknames. 
- Queen? - Asked still smiling. 
- Yes Is there a problem? - He spoke in a very serious way. It seemed that he understood my debauchery. 
- No, honey. - I replied in the same tone and the call to sit Bom. 
- CL is your name? - Ask Bom while called the waiter and asked for the bill. 
- She likes to be called that, Dara. - Bom replied. 
- Was there no other worse? 
I tried to control myself, but I could not resist. 
- Sandara ... - Bom glanced disapprovingly. 
- Very well, very well. - I said smiling and raising his hands to his face. 
- Because you talk about her that way? - Bom wondering. 
- Nothing, I just like the name. - I said nodding negative. 
- I hope that's it, because the CL is a very friendly and polite person. 
-. Bom, so what I have and let's get out of this conversation. We will? 
All the way I spend my talking about how CL. He said the girl was polite, friendly and should not try to treat it like other photographers. I told him I was not doing anything, I just like the nickname but the model had put Bom knew me and knew that the comment was not true. 
I was enjoying teasing. The truth was this. 
Yes, yes, I know it sounds very childish of me and, I confess, I could be. The fact of the matter is that, from the first session I had with this girl, I realized one thing that made me feel as if this relationship peeve: when I said I did not like the photos, her lips sideways twisted sideways. What I'm talking now may seem stupid, but how are my reasons, I do not care about the rest. 
        I found cute. 
The photographer was not ugly, but quite the opposite: I realized I had a beautiful black hair that ended in the middle of the back, face clean and well maintained outside the body. He had the habit of noticing female bodies, but had a beautiful body and I had to admit. I know the same thought myself beautiful at all disguise did not know when I walked into the studio. 
To remember that she made ​​the same gesture with his face when I called the "queen", just leave a smile come to my lips. 
- Dara? 
I tried to hide while I realized the presence of the Bom in the passenger seat. Totally I had forgotten it was there and, of course, is still spoken by this photographer. 
- Why are you laughing? - Bom asked as we parked near the headquarters. 
- I was just moving his lips, man. - I said, and prayed that Bom did not realize my lie. 
- Ah, yes ... I got it. - He spoke slowly, taking the belt and out of the car. 
Hope you do not understand why my smile. 
Well, I went to the office and told him I was going to fix other things before returning. I went for a business meeting and closed some commercial contracts and appearances. Nothing new, after all, I do it every month. 
I returned to the headquarters of the magazine and went to Jeremy's room. I called once and then turned the knob, I was greeted with a smile from ear to ear of the boss. 
- My love! 
- He came to me with open arms. - What is the most powerful model in Seoul? 
- Well, well. Thank you. - He talked and hugged him, having three pats on the back and then I sit in a chair that faced his desk. 
- It was with you even if I wanted to talk. - He sat in his chair and looked at me. 
- That's why I came, Jemy. - I replied, crossing his legs and give a slight laugh. 
How gay was forgotten. 
- Oh, yes! - He raised a hand to his forehead and gave him a light tap on it. - I am very forgetful. Sorry, Sandara. 
- You're forgiven, but now say what you want because I'm curious. 
- Well, Miss curiosity. - He opened one of the drawers that stood on his desk and pulled out an envelope. - This invitation is here for you. - Spoke moving the piece of paper near my face and gave me shortly after. 
- In other matches? 
- Ask grab it with your fingers and analysis. 
- Yes, but this is one where you need to go. - Jeremy said that joins both hands over his face. - Please Sandara. 
- When and where will it be? - I asked him to put the envelope in the bag. 
- Oh, you know! You are beautiful! - Said applause in a calm manner. - Today, eight in the evening. The direction of the ballroom is on the invitation. 
A party would not be a bad idea, especially considering the large number of people who attend. 
- Can I bring Bom? - I asked. 
- I gave an invitation. Of course you would not go without her partner, is not it? 
- Never. - Answers to give a little smile and goodbye. - So long, Jemy. 
- I imagine that it will go to the list of materials for this match 
- Of course! - Answered giving a wink and leave her room. 
When I closed the door, my vision has accomplished something I did not expect to see: the photographer, or rather, CL, coming out of his room with several papers in hand, trying to close the door with a contact on the doorknob. 
That scene would be comical if not give my tragic turn. 
I walked slowly, almost at the tip of my heels and trying to keep a straight face, I stopped a few inches from her. 
She, as she turned to follow the path of the corridor, hit my body and dropped all the papers on the floor. 
- My apologies. - She said and then leaned down to pick up the papers. - I do not see and ended up crashing. - However, after the organization of the small pile in his hands. 
- Yes, I've noticed. - He answered firmly. 
I wanted to laugh, but I had to hold. 
He looked up and quickly crossed his arms, trying to get an image of superiority toward her. 
- I beg your pardon, Miss Park. - He said as he stood with papers in hand and a bag over his shoulder. 
The look from head to toe, trying to see how they would react. 
My smile remained on her lips after seeing twitched in a gesture of annoyance. 
How cute! 
- You can move, queen. - He took me to one side with one arm, as if to do a little more than give way sign. Of course I wanted to provoke a photographer. She unhesitatingly followed the path and even exchanging glances with me. 
He leaned me against the wall and, remembering her reproachfully before my attitude, smiling. Few photographers make up situations in my attitude, anyway I've always been very straightforward with everyone, but she was different. He had a typical audacity of people do not accept things as easy. 
I went to the office and I kept laughing recalling the expression of CL. 
POV CL: 

- Well, I do these pants? - I said looking in the mirror, but asking Minzy. 
- You are perfect! Want to decide as quickly and try on clothes? Already in fifteen minutes, he was your friend. 
- You're right. - We talk so we got a seat in the middle of the clothes. - I'm almost ready. Help with makeup? 
- You're right. Come here. - Minzy spoke and took a makeup bag on the table that was in the room. 
It did not take long to finish. Dressed in skinny jeans have a dark tone, a black shirt with silver and blue high heels matched the bag. My hair was loose and pulled back. Minzy asked a simple makeup, but to highlight my eyes. 
- Great ... - I said looking in the mirror. - I loved the makeup. Thanks, Minzy! - He gave thanks and stared at the same reflex. 
- You're welcome, babe. - She replied smiling. 
So we follow up the room, my phone vibrated and I saw it was a call from G-Dragon. 
Brat'll be careful. - I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 
- See you, CL. Have a good time!