Chapter 1

Cross Roads

CL:

- Madam, here we are.

- Thank you. I told the driver handing the money and leave the vehicle. He had a bag in his hand and a paper with an address written on.

Look around and smiled, finally in front of me had the capital of South Korea.

I smiled, remembering the last stay in taegu, had come to the capital to work eventually.

I love my hometown, but if I wanted to highlight my profession, would have to be more daring and go (yet) behind the opportunity and the time had come.

                                                                                              

                                                                                                 Flash .....

 

- Good morning, I would like to speak to Miss Lee chaerin.

- Is she with whom do I speak?

- With the representative of Happer's Bazaar magazine'' one of the branch of the capital.

- You sent a resume by email right?.

- SIII, had almost no words, but I say - I've seen your resume cavity and saw that I had some recommendations.

- I'm aware of that. A model said he has worked with you until I showed the pictures that made

-If, kwon ji yong, but should be better known as G-Dragon.

- Exactly - Hear a laugh on the other side of the line did not last - dear Well, the point is that we're hired in the magazine.

- I hope this as soon here in seoul.

Well dear you have a good day.

- When hung could not believe it was already engaged in one of the most prestigious magazine of asia and now I was going to be part of it.

- After telling my parents they supported me, this was the opportunity to be independent and have a means of income and, after telling my friends back home all ready to go the next day.

Let taegu in the morning and when I arrived I expected staying in a hotel the day of the interview would be the next day.

In the morning I set out in the best possible way. I look at the clock every five minutes with fear and nervousness and I identify arrives at the door and sat in one of the chairs in the room, which was next to the entrance. I was shaking and sweating leg so much that point I fell folder and everything rego me.

-Quiet, calm ........ Lee chaerin

I would repeat myself and shakes her head in the negative signal enh head trying to take my nerves

-CL?

Lift your head to see who it was that had called me and saw Kwon jiyong or G-Dragon rather.

-GD! -Speak parándome putting the folder in the chair and giving a strong abrazon.

-Baby, and so ended the embrace with the same explocion in my hands.

Do not tell me you call?

-YES! -He said clapping hands, but quietly -. I called and They told me to come. I hope you pass.

-Go get it, CL! -He said putting his hands in his pockets. I commented on his photo work and they did.

The woman called me and told me that, do not know how much I appreciate it.

-Enter that room and sweeps that work todo.Se be yours.

'Let's hope that, but tell me how you do your work? .

-Wonderful, just did a photo shoot on the other side of town, I know you'll make the next photograph to take my pictures?.

-Calm down, we will not conclude before winning. OK?.

-Enough, CL! If you have called is because the job is yours.

-Clown! - I give him a pat on the shoulder.

-Miss Lee?

A girl wearing a blue suit appeared in the room with her eyes and looked at the owner of the name.

-. Consteste If Le.

-Follow me please She smiled and turned, walked down the aisle.

'Good luck babe, GD squeezed my shoulders and gave me a light pulse.' My number is the same remains the same, call me later.

OK, thanks, and I still attend the woman who had called me before.

-You can enter.

She said she opened the door WHILE I was not too lejo runner. It's a small aluminum plate with the word (council)

OK and was almost Desperada.

Thank you. - I thanked the girl and went.

Enter the room was very clean and had a round table in the center that was ten points, and seven of them were occupied by men and women well dressed and serious expression.

-Sit, Señorita. The man who sat at the table pointed el.Se saw a place that was not an average height corea.Tenia as down mohawk and American accent.

Good afternoon, may be seated. All responded and went where the man had pointed.

'Very well, Miss Lee. - The well-dressed man sitting in the middle of deals picked up some papers. -As it appears on your resume, you made a couple of sessions to important people and also has specialization studies outside korea.

-If-you consteste.

Our model-kwon jiyong said I've done a few pictures with him. I saw the result and were impresianante-

Thank you.

But this is not enough. In our opinion, we seek people who have the attitude and commitment. I want to know because you want to work here. You and attitude shown in these photos and your resume, now tell me why you deserve to be here.

They were thirty minutes more nervous in my entire life. Answered the question that I thought was the boss, but one that arose during the interview. After a few minutes of analysis of my other photos, all the people came even consensus.

-Congratulations, Miss Lee. -Said the man sitting in the center. -You are now part of our team of photographers.

Take a deep breath after the news. He got up and went to thank everyone.

-Love your work.

-Have talent.

-I know you will do a good job here.

Each time I received a compliment on my butterfly felt estomago.Ese nervisismo after hiring makes me uncomfortable, but it was good. I love when people put trust in me because rarely disappointed.

-I am am jeremy scott director of Harpers Bazaars in seoul. Your room is on the second floor in the hallway B. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a key. -There will have all the materials you need for sessions outside a report for each session you do. You start tomorrow.

Thank you sir.

-No, no, noo ... I smile and I did not understand -. Do not call me sir, I hate make me feel older, you can call jeremy. Well?

-Okay ....... He smiled shyly. - Thanks, jeremy.

- This better. - She gave him a light slap on my shoulder and told me how the thing worked in the magazine.

It was all a dream and I was awake.

Lee sent a msg to jiyong telling that I had hired and he said he already knew. L and smiled after leaving I went to the hotel magazine. Call the living who had searched before and she told me she had already rented, but the person was eager to share the rent as they were two rooms. I was a little upset about that, but what else could ask for, so I decided to talk to her.

- Hello?

-Hello. Who was talking?.

-Hi, one of the apartment looking to share with you.

- Ah - The woman who attended almost cried and I had to defend the ear phone, soon after. - I'm glad you are interested. Would you like to take a vistaso?.

- In fact, the apartment owner had told me more or less as it was and I have something in a hurry, so I think I have a business with you.

Sure. If you want you can come at any time, after all I'll be here the rest of the day and we can arrange the room thing, division of tasks and so on.

-May. I'll fix the thing here and I'll be there in a while.

Very well. What is your name?

Chaerin-Lee. What's yours?

My name is Gong minji. And I'll be waiting for you, see you soon.

Good-bye. - I said and colge

Rezare for llevermela well with my roommate.

End of FLASH BACK ......