Chapter 8

Cross Roads

- Give me news, CL. How are things in Daegu? And work in the magazine?

- Things are in Taegu as ever. The same climate, the same people, in the journal of all is not well, for some situations.

- What situations? - He asked taking a sip of water.

- I just had a bad impression with a model, but I think it was nothing serious for both.

- Are you talking to Sandara Park?

- Yes ... - I talked a little scary, after all, do not know if they were friends.

- Ah, CL ... - said with a smile, giving a quick laugh. - You'll get used to it, because she is. The best you have to do is ignore it and continue your work.

- Yes, I'm aware of that. - I answered.

- She has always been successful and has traveled the world in a short time thanks to its great plunged at work. Entrepreneurs love this woman and compete head to head with the same contract. Many envy Sandara and she knows it, so she is.

- But it should not. - Said after having eaten and cleaned my mouth gently.

- Yes, it should not, but it is. It's amazing that you can be friends with Bom is so friendly. You know who Bom?

- Yes I know. Bom is super friendly even. I loved that girl.

'Me too. - G-Dragon called the waiter to get the check and then look forward, made ​​a surprised expression. - Speak of the roma ...

I tried to understand what he meant by that, but it was not; Sandara Park went well with our table Bom. Once Bom looked at us, smiled and walked over to us.

- Hi there! - He spoke in animated form. - I did not know you knew.

- Bom, good; CL is my childhood friend. - G-Dragon said, and took one of my hands on the table.

- This is so beautiful. Are they childhood friends like me and Dara, right? - Bom turned to the side where Sandara and only smiled.

- Hello Sandara Park. - G-Dragon looked up and smiled.

- Hi there.

Arrogant even up to greet people.

He looked at me and shrugged, lifting the chair and get ahead of them.

- It was a pleasure to meet, but I have to go back to work. Let the Queen? - He extended his hand to me and touched me in it, rising from his chair.

- Queen? - Sandara said and gave a light laugh.

- Yes Is there a problem? - I asked seriously looking.

- No, honey. - She said and went to Bombardier. Are we?

- Yeah yeah. - Bom said visibly embarrassed, then looked in our direction.

- Until then, Bom -. I answered and I follow G-Dragon at the exit, get in your car and settle in it.

- I think he does not like you. - G-Dragon spoke.

- You think so? I'm sure! - Answered nodding negative.

- But you do not mind, right? - He asked while driving.

- If I care, makes my hair tip. - Took a deep breath and gave attention to the road ahead of us.

- Good, because I have something for you.

- What? - I asked.

He opened the glove compartment and pulled out something that looked like an envelope, placing it in my lap.

- This is an invitation to a party that will be tonight. Many models will be there, including me.

- I do not know, GD ... you better not.

- How come? - He asked with emphasis on the words.

- There will be many important people and do not behave this holiday season.

- Are you thinking it's going to be a debutante ball or what? Be realistic, CL! You are in the big city! Here are models for a reason to get on track and off track. Here at this event no big brand model or anything.

- Are you serious? - I asked.

- Of course! Do the following: you dress and step to get you. If you do not like, I'll take you home.

- Can be ... - I replied.

- That's fine. He stopped the car and I realized that we were at the headquarters of the magazine. - Step Nine home.

I went out and left him, giving my home address.

On the one hand it would not be a bad idea, after all you would see what people liked in the capital.

I went to my office and do all my homework.

- Wow! I have to bring the reports to the office of Mr. Jeremy ... - spoke alone and having all the folders on my desktop. I put my bag on top of them and left the room, turning the body in the room in order to have more room to close the door.

When I returned, I met someone and, consequently, the things that have been going on the floor.

- My apologies. - I talked so bent down to pick up things from the floor. - I did not see and ended up crashing.

- Yes, I've noticed.

A familiar voice answered without even bending over to help me.

I got my eyes and found a Sandara Park with his arms crossed, looking at my direction.

 

He took a deep breath, I twisted my lips, I gathered all the papers from the floor and stood up, getting my inches from his body.

- I beg your pardon, Miss Park.

She looked at me from head to toe with a typical arrogant people smile.

- You can move, queen. - She took the body to the side and reached out, and gives me space to continue.

He walked past her, looking forward.

He took a deep breath before knocking director.

- Ai ai ... - whispered. - Sandara Park.

That you're going to pay me.

 

 

 

Here is the chapter later but the important thing is that this. ;)