Chapter 6

Cross Roads

-Dara has trouble with time, you should get used. 

Bom and I are having lunch at a restaurant that was near the site of the magazine. She returned to the studio ten minutes after he left and asked me to apologize for the way he behaved. I said I did not care, but she insisted, asking me to agree to have lunch with her and wait until Sandara come to the session. 

Bom-Do not worry. She is a famous model and has its commitments. I said before eating the salad that is on my plate. 

-Just saying this so that you are aware and as she is and you adjust. 

-Why? -I asked looking at her. 

She sometimes wants distar its rules, and photographers need to have a firm hand with her, or else ... 

- Otherwise she plays with them? She said with a smile and a playful air, shaking his head no. 

-If so it is better to have a relationship with her, which is based solely on the labor. 

-Just be patient at first and then everything will be fine. Some photographers who only focuses on playing and make them give much importance is what makes it. At first you may feel uncomfortable with you because it is a newcomer, but then gets used. Believe me: Dara may seem confused, but is a good person and is very good at what he does. 

-Okay, Bom, but I'm curious about one thing. 

- With what? 

-Why are you telling me this on my first day of work? 

'Because I know you want this job and come from another city just for the interview, and how much you want to keep this job, and ara D can sometimes be a little stressful at first. 

I was not sure what he meant by that, but I'm not enjoying. 

-Finally, I thought I would bring cuenta.-Bom told the waiter -. She smiled and saw the value of the account. Today I paid the bill. This is an apology for my previous bad behavior. 

Try to protest, but she would not hear the conversation. He told me in the next pay me. We talked on the way to the headquarters of the magazine and, from there, we went to our respective offices. 

After picking up my camera, I went to the studio and wait the arrival of Sandara Park. Bom told me it was coming and almost there for both. While waiting, I thought about the conversation I had with Bom at lunch. She, in fact, was very friendly and helpful. Maybe it's loved by all of the magazine for its welcoming attitude. I found it very cool that she told me things about her friend, because how is Sandara, but thought it was not judge before you know personally. Maybe just a problem with the clock or even a casual delayed, because these things happen everywhere. 

- Are you the new photographer? 

Look voice and I confess that I fell totally paralyzed. 

I must admit that is not the same woman I saw on television and the magazine. 

Minzy was right: she was beautiful. 

He wore blue short jeans, a shirt color white tank top, boots and sunglasses. 

She walked over and closed the studio door and took off his glasses. For a second, I did not know what to do but then grab my camera and walk a few steps to the side. 

-Morning, afternoon, Sandara park. - I bow to her in salute. -MY name is Lee Chaerin and I am the new photographer. Would you like to start now or later? 

-If I'm ready, I want to start now is not it - I speak of addressing ropas. hangers-Nobody took my clothes? 

I do not know. I said adjusted some settings on my camera and go to the location where the photos were a success. 

-Oh .... He sighed heavily. - Why I do not like rookies. Nothing personal, Chaerin. 

I will only shake his head and keep adjusting my camera. She left the studio, and after five minutes back with a girl that brought some hangers in layers. Sandara is changed before me but never wanted her. 

Bom was right: I had to be patient. Because I do not like the way he talked. 

Sandara went to the area where we would take photos and explain what had happened. 

'I know, honey. We can begin. 

Take a deep breath and started the session. 

Despite that I'm running out of patience with her, she had to admit, was extremely professional. He did exactly what I asked for, and in its position, angle and so on. She actually had a great relationship with the camera, and all images were perfect and had no job to repeat poses or anything related. 
- How is the session? Bom-entered the study and approached us. 'I hope not to be disturbed. 

-Of course not, Bom! He answered with a smile. 

-Your are the one who can be here without asking, Bom you know very well. Sándara said, then smiled. 

She had a beautiful smile. 

Out of my admiration and time again to focus on the photos. The two spoke of things I had no idea. After reviewing the photos, said that the session was over and he could go because I was going to get photos to editor and from there, go to the selection. 

- Can I see it? -Sándara asked in a serious way. 

Yes, of course. I expected the computer air. -I replied and went to computer via cable connection and start the process. 

- You like it? -Glad to hear Sandara ask. 

I felt that they were talking about me. 

She is good. Sandara-answer directly. 

-Really, outside of which is very nice and cool. Do not try to change its shape. Right? 

-please Bom. I wanted to send the position of my arm. Spoke to was all crooked. Absurd! -Sandara said and they both laughed. 

  I smiled at the conversation, but as I was sitting with her back to the two, so connect the images from the camera to the computer, called by the same look. 

-Wow, they're beautiful! -Bom said looking at the screen. 

-Could have been much better.-Sandara said. 

That's it? She said I knew not to take photograph? 

Sandara-..... - Bom said as he turned toward her. 

-No photographer! I am. I'm not in my best days - She said, raising his hands clutching his head and shaking his head in negativa.-I ent .... 

-Maybe another day photos can be better, Sandara park. - I answer in the same tone of defiance. 

She looked at me and maybe say something had happened, but could have sworn that the Bom choking his gaze and gave up. 

'Anyway, I'm now at the publisher -. I get up from his chair and looked at the two, and then only for sandara. Anything else? 

-No. 

- So I guess my work here is done. I make the report before seeing left the table and lean in front of the two. Good-bye, see you then Bom. Sandara-Miro. 'It was a pleasure working with you. 

-I know. She replied. 

Anyone know if this woman is humility? Thanks ... of anything. 

-So ... deep breath. Good-bye. I leave the studio and leave both in place, and head to my office. 

God, you betrayed me. - I said as he closed the door to my office and practically pulling the report on the table. 

I actually have a headache with this model. 

-Minzy, I have many things to say about his diva. Mean while completing the report.