Chapter 5

Cross Roads

- And you? It will not take a bath? - Asked Taeyang entered the room, wrapped in a white towel around his waist. 

   - I'll take it casa.Tengo a photo shoot on ... - I looked at my watch. - Two hours. Until then, dear. 

- Then Chao Dara. - He tilted his face toward mine to begin a kiss, but she turned and touched my cheek with her ​​lips. 

I smiled at the gesture and went to the door, turning the knob. 

He drove in silence when my phone vibrated in the passenger seat. 

"Send me a message as soon as you get home." 

   Poor Tae ... - said after seeing the message and leave the residential complex. 

I do not quite understand why you have to worry. Okay, I understand that you like and have realized this too late, but I was not the one he left. 

In fact, this world of fashion and the media itself was a great platform. 

You know those shots where the models appear in the chat and talk about makeup models? It's all lies! This media is full of falsehood, when one wants to be better than the other, and many of them are capable of doing terrible things for attention. When they are not attacking by floodlights, is running out at parties sponsored by alcohol and drugs. 

If; Drugs. Or do you believe are the saints? 

Some models love this kind of celebration because they can "liberate". I know many who like to be mixed with the "social" as you can drink, take drugs and have with anything they want. 

And how well. 

Another important point in this environment, no matter what genre, many just want a good and now. Straight, gay, biual ... That is not questioned when the will was fun. I myself have attended some of these small parts, but I confess that under the influence of alcohol is not good, so do not drink more than two or three times. 

Impressed? This is nothing. 

 

I parked the car in the garage of my house and out of it already, I dirigién my residence. 

- Good morning, Miss Park. - One of the servants bowed to me. 

- Somebody Called Me? 

- No. No one called. 

- Okay. I need to prepare a quick lunch, take a shower WHILE. 

- Clear.Miss. 

I went upstairs and my employee went to the kitchen. 

As soon as I entered my room, I was greeted by my cat. 

- Dadoong! I his head. He, like a beautiful and fluffy sponge was tangled in my legs. - Hermosura! - He smiled and headed for the shower, undress, to remove this horrible temperature. 

I felt I was going to do an awful photo shoot, and of course the new photographer. 

- I hate newbies. - I talked to feel the hot water cascade over my body. 

I do not bite comment. :o

 
 
MC♥