Chapter 3

Cross Roads

- Well, I guess you know it's your room. Like it?

- I encanton. I'm here watching the details and everything. - I mean looking right through her.

- You can personalize your way if you want. Now it's yours. - She smiled and his eyes almost disappeared with the gesture. "My God, how nice" I thought.

- Thanks for the comment and for the kindness, Park Bom - I said nodding.

- You're welcome, and you can call me Bom and colleagues will.

- Then, coworker, you can call CL.

- CL ... sounds like a rapper, with due respect -. She adopted a serious expression peroaun it looked smooth.

- You're not the first you tell me that, and if I love the rap.

- Then, all great! - She said, still smiling. - I have come to warn you in half an hour some models will be waiting for you in the studio. Some photos from a session I did not know what it is, but I need the new photographer. Good luck, CL.

- Thank you, see you later then. - He nodded before she gives me a beautiful smile and leave my room.

I thanked the gods for Bom kindness. I packed my things and waited for something like ten minutes to go to the studio. I checked if there was anything missing me and walk the halls. Once I got to the door leading to the site, took a deep breath and knocked twice.

- You can enter. - I've heard the other side and turned the knob.

The study was beautiful: large, with plenty of hangers that had pieces of clothing, some cabinets, a large mirror and a section fotos.Habian some people out there that I considered to be make-up artists and other photographers, as some cameras were ready .

- Morning -. I said leaning forward and all responded with the same gesture.

- Morning -. Replied a girl short hair -.? Have you brought your camera today are not all available.

- Yes, here it is - The kick to the girl could see.

- Oh, great. These are the models and we will make some photos intended for winter fashion. We invite you to ask any team, right?
- Thank you -. Answered still surprised by all this goodness.
The photo shoot was long, but very Produtiva. had this position, angle or lighting, because everything in the study was spotless, including models.

- Lindas too -. He said passing the photos on my camera to the computer, showing the other photographers who were there to help me with the purposes and other matters.

- Truth. Our models are beautiful -. I show the man I was sitting at the computer, through the images with the mouse -. But they have not seen Sandara Park, right?

Sandara Park, Minzy showed me a specimen yesterday on televison.

- If you saw yesterday in a comercial.Ella really is very nice -. Answered.

- Bonita, is kidding. That woman is the perfect complement, which seems to have a perfect relationship with camara.Echo many pictures of it and I have to tell you;! Just have to review the work with her because she does not sin at all.

- Wow, a sign that she is really very good -. I say smiling.

- She has a meeting scheduled for eleven o'clock.

- Really? - Ask impresionada.Seria the very first time I went to have a session with a famous and prestigious.
- Yes, Chaerin -. He rose from his chair and walked to the closet, opening it and taking a few folders. - In this folder you will put everything you did in today's session stuff models like the name, the number of pictures, beginning of time. time is up and stuff. Get it?

- Yes -. Folder grabbed his hands and nodded his head -. Thanks for your help.

- Come on. That's why we're here. Well, I'm leaving. Whatever you call someone who is here.

Well I'm leaving.

He said goodbye and left with an inclination of the study. Segui there with patterns. A total of three. I talked to them about their attitudes and apparel, had some effects that might change when you change the angle. I lost count of how many times I changed clothes in the studio, but I'm not complaining.

Actually, I was enjoying the work.

- Girls, I think we've done enough photos -. Said putting the protector on the lens of the camera -. I think, for now, is enough.

- Okay -. One of them spoke giving me a sympathetic smile.

- I just need the name of you to put in a brief report.

The three went to the table where the folder was and escribiero name. Thanked him for their patience with me and after that left, leaving the study.

I was finishing the report when I looked at the clock on the computer screen marked. It was 10:50.

- Minzy will go crazy when I tell you -. I say as he signed the report, leaving on the table and realize that I had a magazine next to the computer.

It was an article which appeared Sandara park wearing a red dress. Leaning against a wall, with a glass of wine, looking downwards leaving brown hair fall over her shoulder.

She really was beautiful and had perfect posture in the camera. I spent the other pages and more pictures of her. Few other dresses, but still cute. Her hair had air "air boy", but still matched.

- It's beautiful, right?

Almost fell off my chair, because I could not avoid the shock.

As I turn aside even in a jump, and lean on the mesa.La magazine which was earlier in my hands, had fallen on the ground and that passage on the page where you Sandara appeared in a blue dress until knees, sitting in a chair with eyes glazed.

- Sorry! I did not mean to scare you -. Bom spoke with a tense expression, biting her lower lip.
- Okay, but next time 'good day' they say straightened up and smiled. - Just kidding, Bom.

- Oh, I thought I was mad -. She put a hand to his chest and then smiled -. Sandara has not arrived yet?

- No. We do not come, but I think still are not Eleven -. Answered.

- It's eleven twenty, CL -. I was so focused on looking for the magazine and you did not notice the time.

- Of course not - I felt my cheeks burn and then nodded his head in denial.

- Sandara have problems with time, but we will see why this delay.

- He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a cell phone.

I watched his movements and saw how much it was cute even make a connection.

- Hello friend. - She said and I figured that Sandara was across the line -. What time are you coming? The new photographer is waiting -. I hear a pause, perhaps this Bom heard what the other was saying -. Why? - Her expression changed to a serious tone -. Again, Dara?

Ok, now I felt uncomfortable, this seemed a discussion.

- It's the third time this month just missing! - Bom, almost shouted to the other line and only had a reaction, take the magazine off the floor and put it on the table.
It was the way I found to feel less uncomfortable.

- You're coming! I'll reschedule for the two in the afternoon! Goodbye, Sandara.

Well, I ...

-Okay, CL. She replied while looking at me, shaking hands. Sandara has problems with time, but will come. You can go if you want a late lunch. And you come back here at two. I bowed and headed to the door.

I had no time to fire, and I had such a hurry to leave. Organize all the thing that was not in his Lugay and headed to the exit.

Bom? Porqu change after having called Sandara?.

Normal people are tardy, whether they are famous and ocuapados.

Not to say, but I feel that many Sandara give me head hurt.

I asked if it was wrong to heaven.

:/