Chapter 7

Cross Roads

CL: 

  Once you reach the front of my house, take the keys out of my bag and opened the door. It was like seven in the evening and I guess minzy was home. 

. 'Good evening, I was greeted Chaerin for minzy smiling, holding a box of Chinese food in hand, accompanied by a pair of chopsticks -. Did you serve? 

-No thanks. I said, and then immediately closed the door, heading to the couch to sit beside her. 

- Are you okay? How was your first day? I wonder as I lit the TV and settle back on the couch. 

-If I am, but something happened there which was a bit annoying. -I replied. 

- What was it? 
-Today I came across your diva. 

- Are you talking about Sandara park? Minzy's eyes widened, leaving even the food side of the couch. 

Yes, take a deep breath. - The same. 

-Caramba! He put his hands in his mouth. Tell me, how is it? I took photo? It's like it goes on television? 

-Minzy .... -Up a hand as a sign to be quiet. She is beautiful, but if you think about it. But it is very arrogant. 

- And you have? 

I hear right? Minzy said he? 

-Listens what you say, minzy? I turned my body to the 

-Wake up, CL! She snapped her fingers up to my face. - Do you work at a fashion magazine .. Fashion equals beautiful models and do not know, other things. Sandara is famous throughout the world and can go anywhere you want when you want. Do you really think she's going to be humble? 

I went to the head no. It was not the fact that she was rich and famous who gave you the right to be arrogant and cocky. 

You are very naive, CL. Minzy-turn, grabbing the food box and gives you full attention. -Do your job and ignore such things. 

It is true. I replied. 

-It is true that you do not understand or because she is beautiful? 

-Both minzy. 

Sandara park seemed to be the most arrogant and conceited models, but it was beautiful.

The fact that she treated me like a simple newbie * not * put out his most remarkable beauty. At that moment, I remembered the time had come to study, I let out a shy smile, like a corner of his mouth. 

Speaking ill-model, and smile at the memory of it. Right? 

Next thing I knew, minzy looked at me with a mischievous smile. 

M straighter on the couch and went the head no. 

- Are you crazy, minzy. He said getting up from the couch and go to the kitchen, open the refrigerator. 

It was not what it seemed, but think what you want. 

-I am not saying anything was the same girl you you tell on you. He said as he was returning to sit on the couch. 
-: P 

The next day, I headed to work exactly ten minutes before my turn. Secretary greeting me and I go to my office, opening and establishing things he had left the day before

After fifteen minutes I heard banging on the door and opened it. A very nice lady told me that I should go to the studio, have some photo shoots with models. I thanked him and went to the studio, where the models were already. 

-Look ... 

I smiled from ear to ear to see that G-Dragon was there. I went to him and I embrace demorándome a bit with that contact. 

Queen And I hope I do not give bad news, as was your first day? 

-Very well. And I will not disappoint and thanks to your help I'm here. 

As if it were possible, right? She smiled and squeezed one of my cheeks. 

After talking with him a little, I started the photo shoot 

The other models and made ​​something like a campaign for some shopping links. I was enjoying doing these pictures because I did not give orders to the positions, everything was very easy. 

Once the session ends, I showed the pictures to the models and they like the results, and praised my work. 

She is very good at this, guys. -G-Dragon said, shaking my shoulders. 

We spent the pictures for editing, selecting some and then ended the session. G-Dragon invited me to lunch and I agree, but I said I first had to go to my room to get my purse.

Women. -He said, shaking his head with a negative sign, when we went to search his car. 

-You should thank the gods for being a man, because it has its advantages. 

Sure. Even I want to be a man! -He said giving a laugh as he opened the car door for me lightly. And I'm a perfect gentleman. 
-I agree. He answered to get into the car. 

We went in the car to the restaurant you chose. 

If I knew as refined, would have rejected the invitation. 

The restaurant was on the top floor of a luxury building as well. The waitstaff was very well dressed and even more customers. 
'We should not have come here. Looks like I'm wearing! -Whisper to G-Dragon and when it was located on the table. I wore jeans on a bluish tone, a white shirt and shoes of the same color. 

Even the tablecloth was better than my clothes. 

-Relax, take it freshness. Said as the waiter called. -These beautiful. 

- Yes, of course - I said wryly. 

G-Dragon requested the menu. Not long to choose my plate.Did not know half the names that were on the menu, just asked him what he did.