Chapter 2

Cross Roads

It was on the door of the apartment, which would also be mine. This was in a condo in downtown seoul, and is close to the headquarters of the magazine, a fact that made me happy because I do not like to delay the first day of work. Or in other days.

Di a deep breath and gave three knocks on the door.

I heard a noise and opened the same lock.

-You have to be Lee chaerin, is not it?

I kept freezing.

The woman who had opened the door was beautiful.

She had beautiful skin that looked well maintained, with a sweet expression and a short hair, a black tone. And a body that looked like a drawing rather than anything else.

- Hello.

What siguete thing I know, he gave me his hand and I felt my cheeks burn.

- I'm sorry. I said. Chaerin'm Lee, but as we do roommate, you can call CL.

Sure, CL -. Gave me space and enter. - And you can call me minzy. Go here, let me mostrate your room.

Minzy followed to a door and opened it, and showed me what would be my room.

I did not have many luxuries, but was perfect for me: I had a bed, escritoria and a window with a beautiful view of the city, considering that we were on the fourth floor. It was a matter of time to buy more things for the room and settle in the city.

-You are welcome. I go to the room, whatever you call me.

-Ok, minzy.Gracias. She answered and she left.

After putting my things and clothes that would use tomorrow, I went to the room and sat next minzy to watch some tv.

And who did you think?. I asked without taking his eyes off the TV.

-Well, it's nice and tidy ....

-God, look at that, she is perfection!

I was surprised as I said minzy and watch television, and she's pointing at her.

A woman recessed cut brown hair, medium height and slender body appeared in a commercial. She was holding a bottle of perfume.

- Who is she?.

- Like you do not know it's quie Sandara park?.

How do you not know who is Sandara Park?

Minzy went back to look at me, and looked like it was going to kill me. I wanted to pick up the couch cushions and protect my face because I thought golperia me or something.

-I do not know.

-For the love of God. She put her hands on her head and moved into negative signal. Sandara-park is a model, singer, bailariana and also has the most beautiful face of this planet tierra.Mira face. I point to the TV. She almost has Treit years and appears to have twenty years to appear younger than me.

She looks even younger than me ........ 'It was the only thing that can in the euphoria of minzy.

She is beautiful, CL.Al apparently you are not from the capital, right?.

-No, no. And I'm from taegu seul arrives today because I got a job in the Happer's Bazaar'' magazine as a photographer here.

-With reason do not know who is ..... Minzy smiled, but soon acquired an expression of amazement.

-Wait, you said'' Harper's Bazaar?

-Yes, because?.

-I do not think you go to work in the magazine and do not know who she is.

-. Why She's model there?

-If it is, I worked there for years and will for all the ediciones.Alto there. Minzy went to her room and returned with a magazine in her hands. 'Look here.

Minzy opened the magazine and showed me a whole field dedicated to Sandara park.

And indeed it was very beautiful.

Dress-CL, this woman is beautiful.

-Is ........ Le consteste.

-Now you can see my reaccion.Le asked, looking at me.

Well, I understand, but she has the face to be properly closed and all charm breaks.

It is true. Minzy pursed lips. She does not like giving interviews and less if it is not related to their work. Nadien really know where he lives, only known to live in hiding.

-Solo is? This breaks all the charm of it. -I straightened up on the couch and threw the magazine minzy's lap. Outside there is much more beautiful and hottest models.

'But it's not a question of body. She has a charm ....... If I cross the street or anywhere and see, I put gaga or something.

-You were able to catch it?

-Maybe, but maybe you'll do assassinated. She burst out laughing and ended up laughing together.

-Minzy, sorry for asking, but ...

He will answer what, if I'm a lesbian?

-Yes, I know this soy.Yo well for you too.

'I do not deny voya. -Raise in the air, but I'm glad we have that in common, be a plus to get along.

-Is cierto.Aqui in town is still talking about this is tense issues.

-Now imagine inside.

- Really? -Minzy looked interested.

We talked until the wee hours of the night of diverse temas.Minzy said I was a dancer and was very fond ella.Me explain everything I had to know the capital.Tambien talk about sandara park and mimzy had nothing but praise for ella.Me said that now that he was working on the magazine, take her to get an autograph as I was working on it that sandara lugara.

Jiyong-you know who? Ask.

-Of course it is a model si.Ese preciosidad.-Said.

-He is my amigo.Crecimos together in taegu and was the contact to work on the magazine.

-Woow, that's increible.Minzy applauded and sonrio.-El to miss some sandara parade and could swear he has something.

'You must be joking - I said smiling, after all jiyong is gay.

-Why? She looked enteresada.

I think talk of more.

Enjoy-talked to you, minzy, but I need dormir.Mañana is my first day at work and do not want to get tarder.

-De CL.We according to sleep well I have to get up early for work.

We told our respective rooms and at bedtime we take a shower.

I asked all the gods, my first day was perfect.

The first impression that counts, then I should give.

Pense thousand thing before bed, but all was good.

Creating good expectations for my new job. :)

-Where's my purse?. -Look around the room. - Minzy, have you seen my bag? Cries.

-This here in sofa.Ven to take dasayuno CL. She shouted from the other room.

The word'' was'' little nervous as I felt, I woke up earlier to organize the clothes you would use. And after showering and meditate leave to go to the kitchen with minzy.

Buenos Stud-days. Minzy said, smiling. Still was a nightgown and I must confess that I was more awake. The thin fabric cea perfectly well on your body and detailed curves.

I breathe deeply and sit on a bench in the kitchen.

-Good morning, minzy. I said, I see you've come prepared to live here, I see you have an amount of things.

-In fact, the vast majority of furniture already in the apartment, less televison.Eso is mine. And she sat on a bench across the table, face me. Ah, the couch is mine too.

-I see life as a dancer gives dinero.Si nothing works in my career as a photographer, I know that working. Joked before taking another sip of coffee.

Some days I get another so I take no bought things -. She smiled and stood up, heading for the fridge which was really -. How you go to work?. - You have two options -. She opened the refrigerator door and looked for something, then immediately close and looking -. Or walk Metro world and see the faces of people and enjoy the city.


- I think I understand what you recommend -. He smiled and got up from the table, drinking my coffee and Minzy was still on the phone -. How long more or less if I walk?


- Something about twenty minutes, if ... - looked at the clock that sat on the kitchen wall -. Now you better go early to avoid being late.

-Watch the clock and not scored more than seven and a half. Ran to the couch and collected my bag along with the camera. I said goodbye to minzy.

- I go out and I head to the elevator, directs me to the front desk of our building, wishing good day and I go out outside porter.

I watch as downtown seoul and is beautiful. The city was busy even in the morning, several people to go to work and many young for school or college.

The walk to work was super quiet and when I got outside the headquarters of the company, and even looked at the clock struck seven fifty.
- Holy Minzy -. He spoke softly and smiles aside.


I entered and greeted the receptionist talking about my appointment in revista.Ella asked my name, and so I wrote it on the computer, confirm Might he was telling the truth.

- Sorry, but this is necessary -. I said trying to apologize and handed me a small card that had the words "Lee Chaerin - Photographer".


- Okay, I get it -. Arcuate in shape thanks and went and directed me to the room B, where my room.


Jeremy took the keys and gave me before I opened my room.
  It was beautiful.


He had a white table in the corner next to a blue chair and some feathers coloridas.Alguns blocks for annotation and a bookcase with many rolls of film, suitable for photographic paper and a white box with black magnets.

 
The window, however small, the room lit up and came out of it as I wanted.


So I put my things on the table, I realized that all that was available lugar.Desde boxes on the shelf until the feathers for annotation loved me and I could have sworn I had a silly grin on lábios.Toda attention, all that effort was worth it ... for me to be where I was.

I heard banging on the door and woke my dream.

-You can enter. - Le consteste.

A woman with red hair, medium height, very white skin entered the sala.Yo would have sworn it was a living doll or something, because I had a very cute face.

- Well ustes be Lee Chaerin.
- Yes - I said and smiled.
- Hello, my name is and I am Park Bom journalist revista.De fact that I'm doing more and materials, but we have no name for this work, so I keep it as a journalist.

 I waved to it, leaning forward to repeat my gesture.

- I am the ...

- The new photograph, is not it? Yes, we were in need of a photograph with the same qualities. Welcome, Chaerin.

- Thank you.