Chapter 4

Cross Roads

Dara

I let my body rest on the body of Taeyang have reached my limit. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt his hands slide down my . At that time, the pillows and comforter on the bed they were already down.

- You are great - Taeyang spoke with his heavy breathing, but with a boyish grin.

- I know. - I said, turning to the side and to see his face.

Taeyang stood up, still , walked to the door.

- Are you coming? - Asked mischievous smile on his face.

- Not tonight, dear. - Support for the face that my vision was directed at him and smiles.

- Okay. If you change your mind, you can come.

Taeyang watched walk to the bathroom, analyzing the set back, muscular buttocks and shapely legs. He actually had a perfect body and could not resist.

My relationship with him was perfect, after all both were connected only by desires.

Just that.

I confess that, at first when I met him at the headquarters of "Harpers Bazaar", I was delighted. It was the most beautiful magazine model and I felt like a teenager beside her passionate. We left early in our careers, but he did not take it seriously as I had taken. Desmarcava our commitments and then started to go out with other models. As much as I felt connected to it by a feeling, I get tired one time or another.

And, in fact, happened.

After a few months I made an end of that relationship, here between us, nor had begun. He did not mind at first, but after a few days he began to apologize, and I should imagine the rest of the story.

 I had to hang out with other models as it was not with him, finally, not content with the fact that perdío me. In fact, he was looking for me with calls and messages and, as I am a good person, I decided to give it another try.

Taeyang would like to have a relationship that was not . When I was stressed, would join him, and when I was in the same situation.

He would come to me and I would go on every time I wanted.

My game. My conditions. My rules.

He, without hesitation, agreed.

Our relationship is perfect, and today, get along with these conditions imposed by me.

Pick up the bedclothes and hear my phone. Signed Miro this call.

Hi-Bom. - I attended

Hi Dara. What time are you coming? The new photographer is waiting. - She spoke from the other side of the line.

- Yes, today is proof. - I took a breather background. - I think I will not.

- Why? I feel like Change the color of his voice was a sign that was already mad at me.

- Because I do not want to go, bom for another day. - I answer to yawn and out of bed, looking for my clothes on the floor.

- Again, Dara?

Now she seemed much more annoying.

Bom hated when he spoke that way, because, and get bored easily, had a gift for me cause shock and friendly feelings.

Yes, we are best friends.

- I promise I will next week. Try conversela.

- It's the third time this month alone makes it! - She almost screamed across the line.

Okay, I give up.

- I'll reschedule for both PM and I'll wait! Goodbye, Sandara.

Want Bom or if I hope my answer. she would surely finish off after llamdaa. I threw my phone on the bed and began to dress.
- Ay, ay, Park Bom .. - said between smiles and sighs.

I remember how I met Bom, was in the courtyard of my school when she asked me if I could play with me and I accepted. After our friendship became stronger when I walked into the prep school, as we were playing do many things together, but when we entered the U any change since she began studying journalism and law. But for months I had to withdraw because he received a proposal for modeling and she went to the U.S. for especializarce, and because of that we were losing communication. But after two years returned to recontranos since we found it in my session "Harper's Bazaar" as a journalist and from that moment began to recombrar lost time, and now we inserables.

 

I feel the spellings mistakes ..