2

Such a SMALL world.

Reading Jiyong's comment made Dara start to become panicky. She immediately took her cell phone from her charging platform and typed out her best friend's no, Park Bom, furiously.

After a few seconds, Park Bom answered the call.

"Yobeoseyo?" The other side said.

"BOOMMMMIIIIEEEE!!! I NEED HELP!" Dara exclaimed in a panicky voice.

"What's wrong, Dara?! Calm down and tell me word for word. Do you need me now? If you need, I will come down straight away." Park Bom begin to ramble until Dara whined

"That G-DRAGON threatened me!"

{The other side}

I let out a chuckle and said," Darong ah, he wouldn't! He likes you too much already. Ahahaha."

"Hahah, yeah right. So not funny, Bommiie,"

"Ssantoki, don't you know that when a man teases you, it is a sign of 'crush'?"

"He does not like me! He hates me!"

I sigh at her naiveness, how dense could she be?! That G-DRAGON is also well known for his cold and detached personality. Only she can get a reaction out of him, I bet she doesn't notice it. Even though I started earlier than her, whenever I played against him, he always is the detached one among his group of friends. Well, I'm well acquainted with his friend, T.O.P, so I can't be bothered with that guy too much either, because I planned to make his friend as my .... *evil smirk*

 

"Hn, don't you know hate is the first sign of lovee? When's your rematch? I'm coming online now, I'm real interested to see."

"It's happening soon? If you want, faster online now, Bommie."

"Alright, I'm coming. See you in the game. Bye."

"Bye." She said before hanging up the call.

'Hm, I should inform Chaerin and Minzy too.' I thought before textinig the both of them.

 

{Back at Dara's side}

"SHUT UPP!!! I WON'T BECOME YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Dara typed out furiously.

GD: Oh, so you admit you are a loser.

Dara tried not to pull out her hair from it's roots just because of this stupid boy. She replied immediately," I am not a loser you childish kid! How old are you, five?"

"No, I'm six. " Jiyong chuckled in amusement as he replied back to her insults not forgetting to add on," For your info, I am a man and I am 24 years old. I have muscles too, check out my name card. It proves a lot."

Seeing his reply made Dara curious of his appearance, which led her on pressing his game profile name card. Unable to see his picture clearly, she 'right-clicked' her mouse on his photo and opened it on a new tab to get a closer look.

Seeing his profile photo made Dara got a shock out of her life and blush furiously, 'I didn't expect he will be that handsome?'

Her lack of reply made Jiyong asked her again in amusement, "Have you been muted while drooling on my photo? What's with the lack of reply? Or have you fainted already?"

"DREAM ON!"

Jiyong roar in laughter the moment he saw her reply as he can imagine her expression. Without wasting any more time, he clicked on the 'READY' button and wait for her to start the game.

Krungy21: Hey, do you think you can wait for a moment? My friend is coming over.

'Looks like she have some manners after all'

Instead of replying nicely to her, Jiyong answered teasingly, "What? You need your friend to see your death battle or give you some kind of backup since you are gonna lose anyway."

'THAT WAS MEAN!' Dara thought.

"NO! It's just that she wanted to watch the game. So I asked her to come over! I don't need people to help me in winning the game! I used my own abilities to win it. You jerk!" Dara answered.

GD: So what's her name?

Krungy21: Why?

GD: Just wanna know who will broadcast of your misery of losing and becoming my NEW girlfriend.

Krungy21: Excuse me, she is my FREAKING BEST FRIEND! She won't do that to me! Fine, since you wanna know so much, her username is Corny21 !

'Isn't she Seunghyun's friend? Hm, It's not surprising since they both have the '21' in their name.' Jiyong thought.

GD: Hm, since you call yours, I shall call mine over too.

Krungy21: Okay.

YGFAMILY GUILD CHAT

GD: Hey there! Anyone interested to see my rematch with Krungy21 ?

V.I.: ME! ME! Hyung~ Where?

D-LITE: ME TOO! Where is it?

GD: YAHHH! Aren't your supposed to support me?!

T.O.P.: I shall pass~

Taeyang: I shall come support you, GD~ Location?

Psy: I'm busy, maybe when the results come out, one of your may tell me.

Gummy: Sorry, I'm kinda busy with my friends now.

V.I.: The results need not to be wait for later to be told! Definitely hyung will win!

GD: YAH! Choi Seunghyun, you better get your over here! Your friend, Corny21 is coming over to watch the battle too!

T.O.P: Waeyo?

GD: Apparently, she is the friend of Krungy21

SE7EN: I know you will win GD! I am with Han Byul now, I dont have time to see your new girlfriend, maybe later than~

T.O.P.: Hmph, fine I shall come over than.

GD: Okay! Location: Free1 Room 1211 Password: 1808

 

Knowing that his friends will be coming over, he shut down the chatbox, turning it back to normal chat and was surprised to see 3 other girls in the room, at the audience slot.

After recognizing the characters, Jiyong realized that the top 10 game characters of the game are gathering. He smirked to himself as Dara's downfall is about to come as these people will be the witnesses of her misery.

 

NORMAL CHAT

Krungy21: What?! CL, Minzy, you are here also?!

CLBADDEST: Can't we be here too unnie?

MiniMinz: Unnie, do your best.

Corny21: YAH! G-DRAGON, WHERE IS T.O.P?! Isn't he coming here to support you?

Krungy21: Hmph, his friends weren't even coming though.

GD: Why? You jealous? If they don't come, this shows that they have confidence in me winning.

Krungy21: WHY, YOU!

MiniMinz: Unnie calm down!

All of a sudden, another 4 guys entered the room in the audience slots, which filled up the whole room since Dara blocked the game slots except for her and Jiyong.

V.I.: What's up, hyung?!

CLBADDEST: YAH! Will you quieten down?

V.I.: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? HYUNG, YOU INVITED HER?!

GD: Maknae, are you an idiot? I'm not the DJ, how do I even invite her?

T.O.P.: Hey there, corn monster!

Corny21: I AM NOT A CORN MONSTER! YOU STUPID BASTARD!

D-LITE: Yo there MiniMinz!

MiniMinz: Annyeong, Daesung-oppa. *waves hand*

CLBADDEST: Wait! What's the price will the winner get if he/she wins?

Corny21: YAH! CL, didn't you hear what I said on the phone just now?

MiniMinz: Unni, just now you spoke too fast, even I didn't catch what did you say.

GD: Well if she wins, I will let her do anything she want with me. However, if I win, she WILL be my girlfriend in REAL life. Of course, getting married with me on this game and joining YGFAMILY.

Krungy21: SHUTUP! I WON'T BE AND I WON'T JOIN!

V.I. & D-LITE: WAEYO, NOONA! OUR FAM IS NOT THAT BAD!

Corny21: YAH! SHE SHOULD JOIN FIERYHOUSE SINCE SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!

T.O.P: Why should she join your half-assed FAM when she can join the best?

CLBADDEST: YAH! What did you mean by that, huh?! You mean HouseOfFury is a half-assed FAM also?

Taeyang: CL-sshi, calm down, T.O.P hyung doesn't mean that way.

MiniMinz: Then what does he mean, huh?!

Seeing the commotion getting worser, Jiyong typed out, "YAH! EVERYONE SHUT UP! WE ARE GOING TO START THE BATTLE ALREADY! STOP DISTRACTING!

CLBADDEST: And who are you to shut us up?

V.I.: Since HYUNG is the Game King in this world.

CLBADDEST: SHUT UP, YOU MOTHE-

Krungy21: CL calm down now.

CLBADDEST: But that son of-

Taeyang: Aish, can we just get this game over with?!

GD: Alright, everyone keep quiet. Woman! Start the game now!

"Shut up, I know what to do! Will you be quiet?!" Dara typed out irritatedly before clicking the 'START' button.

 

Game type: Choreography Crazy 4 Direction

Song: Audition - You 136pm

 

Focusing on the game, typing the arrow keys out and pressing the spacebar with laserbeam eyes is Dara's doing as she was afraid to lose this game due to the conditions Jiyong made. Whereas on the other side, Jiyong is relaxingly typing out the arrow keys and pressing the spacebar.

 

CHAT

MiniMinz: Wah, unnie is really not letting this go.

CLBADDEST: Of course! Or not she will need to become his girlfriend!

Corny21: Kyaaaa~ I'm so excited to see of the results!!!!

Taeyang: Why are you so protective of Krungy, CL-sshi?

Corny21: Because Krungy have not experienced having her first kiss, holding hands and hugging a boy.

Krungy21: YAH! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD! THAT'S PERSONAL!

CLBADDEST: UNNIE!

D-LITE: You girls know each other in real life?

MiniMinz: Yeah.

CLBADDEST: That's unnesscary information!

Corny21: Calm down, CL. It's nothing anyways.

V.I.: Yeah, calm down it's not a big deal anyways, CC.

CLBADDEST: Shut up! You are not in the place to lecture me. And what type of disgusting nickname, you call me?!

T.O.P.: Yah maknae, stop pissing girls off with your stupid attitude.

V.I.: But hyung~

MiniMinz: V.I.-sshi, I think you should listen to your hyung.

 

{Meanwhile, in the game}

GD:

PERFECT X20

PERFECT X21

 

Krungy21:

PERFECT X20

PERFECT X21

 

Chat:

MiniMinz: Wah, they are really intense with this. The score has been the same since the game started!

D-LITE: It is expected of them, after all they are the Dancing King & Queen of this 'world'.

Corny21: Neh neh, do you think Krungy will win?

Taeyang: Not being offensive Corn-sshi, you seems to really hope Krungy will lose to GD.

Corny21: Well I am.

MiniMinz: BOM-UNNIE!

CLBADDEST: Shhh! You are not supposed to say that.

T.O.P.: And why is that so?

Corny21: She is single since who knows for how long,I am her cousin and she looks so pretty! She deserves a boyfriend!

CLBADDEST: Unnie!

V.I.: I bet Krungy is pretty I wonder, how old is she?

MiniMinz: Go away, you furball! My unnie is 23 years old! Don't pick on her!

V.I.: WHAAAATTTT?! SHE IS A NOONA?!

Taeyang: Looks like maknae can't get her then!

CLBADDEST: Yah Minz, don't anyhow tell off people's age!

D-LITE: Too bad also, she seems to look really young.

Corny21: Well, if she get a boyfriend like GD, I won't mind. He look pretty handsome after all.

D-LITE: So you are interested in GD?

Corny21: Not really, I prefer people who will be older than me though.

Taeyang: How old are you than?

Corny21: I am 24 years old? Kinda old >_<

V.I.: Than you can't take hyung~ Because he is 24 years old already.

D-LITE: You can be with T.O.P hyung then, he is 25 years old this year.

Corny21: WHO WANT TO BE WITH THAT BASTARD?!

T.O.P.: YAHH! YOU THIS CORN MONSTER!

 

The audience did not even realized the game have ended until the scoreboard suddenly zoomed out towards the whole screen which shows of the results.

1st Position;-

G-DRAGON: 3,450,769

2nd Position;-

Krungy21: 3,350,269

 

CHAT:

Corny21: YAY! SHE LOST!

CLBADDEST: Now is not the right time to rejoice unnie!

T.O.P.: Are you sure you are her friend?

V.I.: YAYY! WE HAVE THE QUEEN IN OUR FAM!

D-LITE: We can be considered the best already~

Taeyang: Aishhh~

 

Meanwhile...

"NOOOOOOOO!!! THIS CAN'T BEEEEEEEEE!" Dara exclaimed.

Jiyong smirked and went to Dara's profile, clicking the button 'Add Friend.'

 

CHAT

GD: Accept my friend request, sweetheart.

Krungy21: I am not your sweetheart! Stop calling me that.

D-LITE: Noona, but you have lost already.

V.I.: You have to accept hyung as your boyfriend and join our FAM!

Corny21: You can't back out on your words.

"Wait a minute, why does he call me noona? Did he know of my age?" Dara muttered.

Krungy21: D-LITE, how come you are calling me noona? Did you know of my age?

T.O.P.: Your friend here, tip us off.

Krungy21: Who was it?!

CLBADDEST&MiniMinz: Corny21

Krungy21: PARK BOM!

Corny21: WHAAATTTT?!!!!

Krungy21: Why did you tell them my age?!!

Corny21: Because they want to know?!

GD: Yah stop talking and accept my friend request, baby girl.

CLBADDEST: Unnie got a boyfriend~~~~

MiniMinz: CL- unnie, you backstabbed Dara-unnie.

Krungy21: You are not supposed to say my name!

GD: Yahh, hurry up and accept it. Don't make me come and find you!

Corny21: It's alright, she stay in Korea anyways.

Krungy21: PARKK BOMMM!

Corny21: WHAT?!! MS SANDARA PARKKKK!!!!

'Ms Sandara Park? How familiar' Jiyong thought.

 

GUILD CHAT

Taeyang: Isn't it the new neighbour who is staying among us? She have the same name.

GD: Wait a minute, let me ask.

 

NORMAL CHAT

GD: Yah, where did you stay? I'm also living in Korea.

Corny21: She stay at _ _ _ _ _ _

Krungy21: YAH! PARK BOM! NO CORN FOR A WEEK! AND I DID NOT STAY THERE ANYMORE!

CLBADDEST: She's lying. Don't believe her.

Krungy21: LEE CHAERIN! NOT YOU TOO!

MiniMinz: Sorry unnie, I can't stop them.

Krungy21: YAH! LET ME GET THIS CLEAR, I WON'T BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NEITHER WILL I MARRY YOU OR JOIN YOUR FAM!

D-LITE: But noona, you already agreed to hyung's conditions.

V.I.: You can't back out now, noona..

GD: Fine, than I will broadcast on your results and your attribute of being a loser. How's that?

Krungy21: You can't do that!

GD: Yes, I can. The boys here are under me, and also they are one of the top 10 characters after you and me. Also, I believe that two of your lady friends is also interested of you being with me.

Krungy21: You! You!

GD: What about me?

Krungy21: You snobbish, idiotic, , bastard, er, bastard snobbish, idio-

MiniMinz: Unnie, you are repeating.

Krungy21: Not you too! Gong Minzy!

Corny21: Practically, you already announced our names to the whole world, Dara, just accept your loss.

Krungy21: But, he will keep on bullying me!

GD: What's wrong with joining my FAM? We have outings also for bonding. I am the best in this 'world' so what's wrong with me?

Corny21&CLBADDEST: You have outings from time to time? May I join your FAM?!

MiniMinz: unnie..

GD: Yes, you may, Minz ah, you may also join if you want. I won't force.

Corny21, CLBADDEST, MiniMinz: KYAAA~ I WILL GET GOING NOW TO JOIN!

 

"Betrayers." Dara muttered

GD: Now, all left's is you, sweetheart. Or do I have to go to your flat and find you?

Krungy21: I don't stay there anymore! Don't bother coming!

 

After typing that, Dara shut down her laptop and went off to bed.

 

Meanwhile, Park Bom, Chaerin and Minzy got into YGFAMILY! *claps claps* and was bonding with the guys

Corny21: KYAAA! Thank you for the post, Jiyong!

CLBADDEST: Thank you very much oppa.

MiniMinz: Thank you very much oppa.

GD: You all deserve it. After all, you are well known in your own fields. However, may I ask you for a favor?

Corny21: What is it?

GD: Give me your phone numbers first and we will text over the phones.

The girls agreed, and gave their numbers to Jiyong.

GD: Alright now, it's quite late. We should sleep soon. I'm off to bed. Night people.

YGFAMILYMEMBERS: GOOD NIGHTT!

 

Jiyong logged out from his computer and added the ladies' numbers onto the phone. Before sleeping, he added them to the FAM's whatsapp group and smirked to himself thinking

'You can't escape from me, Sandara Park.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, just wanna to add on. Firstly, thank you so much for subscribing and commenting on this story! I really appreciate it. And I apologize for my LOUSY grammar. So, please don't blame me, yah? Please continue supporting my story! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

 

With loves,

MelodyCerette.