1

Such a SMALL world.

"ARGHHH!" That stupid jerk won me again!" Dara a.k.a Krungy21 shouted in her own room.

'Looks like she lost again.' Jiyong a.k.a G-DRAGON chuckled.

"Hey aren't you tired of losing?"

"I DEMAND A REMATCH!" Dara typed out furiously while hugging her Tam-tam.

'Boring, she sure doesn't give up, does she?' Jiyong thought until something came into his mind which made him smirk victoriously.

G-DRAGON (GD): "Hey, why don't we made a bet?"

Krungy21: "What bet?"

GD: "I will give you a chance to rematch with me again. Like usual. However this time I would like gain something back from you."

"And, what's that?" Dara wondered curiously.

 

"You." Jiyong answered back immediately

 

"WHAT?!!!!!" Dara exclaimed out loud, dropping her Tam-tam, standing up with her hands on her hips.

Due to her lack of reply, Jiyong typed out, "Are you there?"

"Yeah, but are you mad?" Dara answered back, calming down after her shock.

 

GD: No, I'm not. I'm just doing a friendly exchange with you. Let me sort this out beforehand, if I win, you will be my girlfriend in REAL life. Well, in the game, you have to get married with me you know. That includes of you joining my FAM."

Krungy21: "NO, I REFUSE TO!"

"Well, then don't expect a rematch." Jiyong answered straight away, turning away from his computer, laughing heartily. Knowing that Krungy21 won't back down from a battle easily. Smirking to himself, he decided to PM his guild and inform them of this piece of good news.

Guild Chat

GD: "Hey guys, guess what? I proposed a bet to Krungy21, and I bet she will give in.

V.I.: "What's the bet about, hyung?"

Taeyang: GD, you didn't do anything stupid again, do you?

T.O.P: Well, interesting. So what do you propose?

D-LITE: Hurry and spit it out, hyung!

Psy: Yah! What's the commotion all about?

Gummy: It seems that GD is having some kind of bet.

SE7EN: Ohoho, so what is it about?

Tablo: That girl seems nice. I played with her before. She is very friendly.

V.I.: From what hyung says about her to us, she doesn't seem to be that nice to him though.

GD: SHUT UP, MAKNAE!

GD: Anyways, i told her that the newest rematch which we will be having later, will require a prize given to the winner.

Taeyang: And what price is that?

GD: The price of it is of she becoming my queen in the game, and also in real life.

D-LITE: Way to go, hyung!

Psy: I second you for that! That girl looks damn fine from what I see in her profile photo.

GD: I checked her profile, but I don't see it? 

Tablo: She must have removed it then.

T.O.P: Her real name is Sandara Park, isn't it?

Psy: Yes

Taeyang: If I'm not wrong, there's a new neighbour staying around us named Sandara Park, GD.

GD: Really, hmm we must check out this new neighbour then.

Gummy: She is a fine girl, GD, go get her! Don't scare her!

Tablo: She is a real pretty girl! I have seen her in real life before.

GD, T.O.P, V.I, Taeyang, D-LITE : WHERE?!

Tablo: At some orphanage near my home, I always seen her in there for every weekend with some of her friends.

GD: Hm, that if she runs away, will be easier to find for her though.

T.O.P: Yah! Win the game first before you come talk about the future!

Gummy: Jiyong, do not be too harsh on her..

GD: Don't worry noona, she is such a cute little rabbit, I won't..

 

Agreeing with T.O.P, Jiyong closed the guild chatbox and saw his computer screen filled with Krungy's nasty words. Using his mouse to scroll up to the part where their conversation last ended, he begin to read through.

NORMAL CHAT

Krungy21: Yah! I'm not agreeing to your stupid condition!

Krungy21: I'm not stupid or anything. Don't misunderstand that I'm scared or anything!

Krungy21: Yah, are you there or dead already, you this stupid dragon?!

Krungy21: Why aren't you answering, are you that sacred of me?

Krungy21: HAHAH! I KNEW IT! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER! :P.

 

Jiyong chuckled and begin to type back.

GD: Firstly, you don't have a choice on chosing whether you want to oblige to my condition as you are the one who insists on having a rematch or anything. Secondly, if you are not afraid, why aren't you agreeing to my condition? Thirdly, thanks for your concerns and prayers. However, I am not dead. In conclusion, I will never be sacred since I won you 99 times over the 1 time which you may win. On the other hand, be prepared, Ssantoki, you WILL be my girl.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, that's all for now! Hope you all will comment on my story! I am not a very good author, but I do hope for your support! ^^.

Please do comment on anything, regardless of good or bad. I accept on all comments! Thankyou very much.

 

With loves,

© MelodyCerette, 2014-2015.