8

Such a SMALL world.

JAYDEN.

JAYDEN.

JAYDEN?!

"WHAT THE FLYING IS THAT BLOODY WOMAN DOING?!" Jiyong exclaimed, slamming his fingers on his keyboards repeatedly.

The voice echoed throughout the whole mansion whereby the maids are thinking

Has the young master turn mad?

{WHISPER]from Corny21 to Krungy21: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO? REJECTING GD IN FRONT OF SO MANY PEOPLE?!

{WHISPER}from Krungy21 to Corny21: I TOLD YOU I AM NOT MARRYING HIM PARKBOM! HE IS JUST A BIG BIG BULLY!

{WHISPER}from CLBADDEST to Corny21: Unnie, what are you doing? You are supposed to couple with GD-oppa!

Dara was about to reply but her computer screen suddenly out.

"! OF ALL TIMES WHY NOWWWWW!!" Dara shouted, punching her Tam-tam unknowningly.

Dara went to check her phone just to realize it is out of battery.

"Fine! I shall just sleep." Dara said, jumping on her bed enthusiastically.

Wait..

'When the hell did CL-roo and the rest got so close with that jerk?!'

MEANWHILE at a nearby area

". WHYYYY NOWWWW!" Jiyong exploded; as his house experienced a blackout.

"Young Master! Are you alright?!"

"Young Master!"

"WHAT!! I'M ING FINE HERE!!" The fuming dragon slammed his fists on the table, causing the things to tumble all over the place.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

At AuditionSEA in a locked room

Corny21: Do you think Dara will kill us?

CLBADDEST: Unnie, you are too rash! What the hell are you thinking?!

MiniMinz: Unnie, of course Dara-unnie would do that! You know that she dislikes GD-oppa.

Corny21: But, Im just trying to make them closer.

CLBADDEST: You know that is not helping at all. You are making things worse, unnie.

Corny21: ARGH. Then what should I do now? I can't just withdraw the applications!

MiniMinz: Maybe you should just tell it to Dara-unnie now, instead of later.

Corny21: You serious?! She will kill me!

CLBADDEST: Better than all of us being minced meat.

Corny21: CL-roo, you are so mean!

Corny21: MINZY!

MiniMinz: Ani, I'm out of this.

Corny21: I hate you guys!

MiniMinz, Corny21: WE LOVE YOU UNNIE!

 

And so the conversation ends..

 

The next day..

Dara woke up and did her daily routine again, she is always excited to attend exchange programs offered by other schools. The teacher in school had mentioned that students will be given a chance to learn and experience what the elite schools do.

Elite schools.. make Dara grim at the thought as she hoped that she would not get into the school he is in. She shook her head and begin to make her way to school, as there will be a shuttle bus waiting there for the exchange students to get on. However, before she left the house, her phone begin to ring.

RIIINNGGG RIIINNGGG

"Yoboseyo?" Dara answered sloppily, with one hand locking the doors and the other offing lights with her cellphone on her shoulder with her head bent to one side.

"WHERE ARE YOU! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!"

"OH ! IM COMING!" Dara said, hanging up the phone immediately and ran her way to the school smoothly until she bumped into someone, causing her to fall down.

"OW!" Both exclaimed in union.

Dara stood up quickly, dusting off the dirt in her knees, "I'm so sorry!" She bowed profusely.

"It's okay." The voice said gently. That voice..

"Youngbae-oppa?" 

"Dara?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" They shouted in union.

Dara giggled, "What are you here for?"

"I'm here for Jiyong."

"That jerk?!"

"Yeap, he stays around here."

"I see, I gotta go now, I'm late." Dara said, rushing out.  'Holy, he is staying around here?! What the'

"Strange, why is she here?" Youngbae thought, walking to Jiyong's house.

{At Jiyong's house}

"Good morning, Mr Youngbae." The maid greeted.

"Good morning, where is Jiyong?"

"The young master is still in bed."

Youngbae nodded.

"Wait."

"Yeah?

"How are you able to wake the young master up? No one here dares to wake him."

"After years of training." Youngbae laughed heartily before making his way to his best friend's bedroom.

Everyone in the household knows that the only few people in the house who could wake the young master up is his mother and best friend Youngbae as they are afraid to face the dragon's wrath.

"Jiyong-ah." Youngbae begin to shake his best friend.

No response. *Sweatdrops*

"GD." Youngbae continue shaking.

"What." Jiyong grunted taking out the pillow of his face.

"It's time for school, man. Wake up." 

"ARGH. 5 more minutes."

"Nope. Wake up now. You are late. You would be surprised what I would say."

"What." Jiyong groaned before making his way to the bathroom, and begin doing his daily routine.

"I just now saw Sandara Park."

"Really, where?"

"Around here."

"WHAT!" Jiyong choked, spitting out his toothpaste and chugging down the water before spitting out. 

"Really, she's here. She bumped into me just now!"

"Did she say where she stay?!" Jiyong grinned excitedly.

"No, and let's get to school now." Youngbae said walking out of Jiyong's bedroom.

"Fine, let me get changed first then we can go."

Youngbae sighed at his friend's way of dressing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

MEANWHILE

Dara managed to run to the school's front gate in time before the shuttle bus took off.

"WAIT! WAIT!"

The teacher turned around and asked," You are?"

"I'm Sandara Park, teacher."

"I see, you are late."

"Sorry," Dara said, bowing her head to the floor.

"It's fine. Get into the bus for YGHIGH." The teacher said, before taking a pen out of her pocket to mark the attendance.

"Excuse me?" Dara asked, hoping her ears did not go wrongly.

"What?"

"Did you say YGHIGH? The YGHIGH?!"

"Yes, now get going."

"But, I applied for SMHIGH for the exchange program."

"Nope, it states here you are going to YGHIGH  for the program. Now get going and don't waste my time!" The teacher shouted.

', oh . WHY THE HE-'' Dara knocked her head profusedly while making her way to the YGHIGH bus where students are chatting away happily, enthusiastic to go for the program.

"PARK BOM!" Dara shouted out loud all of a sudden, making the students go silent.

"Yes?! Who called me?" Bom replied enthusiastically from the back of the bus, looking around for the person who called her.

"OH DARA! YOU ARE HERE! COME OVER!"

Dara stormed angrily to the back of the bus making sure that her temper now is something no one should bother, including the exchange teacher from YGHIGH.

"What is this?" Dara said, throwing the exchange program worksheet to Park Bom's lap.

"Ohh, apparently SMHIGH's application is full. That's why I got you to YGHIGH."

"Are you serious?" Dara asked suspiciously.

"Yes. You can ask them." Bom answered, signalling to CL and Minzy who nodded frantically.

"Hm, okay." Dara answered before plopping down the seat next to CL, falling asleep.

"Huhu, problem settled." Bom said to the rest of the girls who shake their head

'Now, no one can stop my plan from commencing!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally,an update! I bet that's what most of you are thinking! Sorry for not updating so long. I had many emotional problems this year. One example is of my exam results. Well, I did not do too well. :**. I had breakdown moments becaue I have to retake them again or not I'm unable to get into the college I want. I have been trying to cheer myself up by reading stories and seeing anime which my sister recommended. I did get better at least, I thought.

 

So yeah, I will update soon. Please continue to show your support for me by commenting and subscribing! Thank you!

 

With loves,

© MelodyCerette, 2015.