5

Such a SMALL world.

Jiyong brought Dara to his 'supposedly' room in the school. The look of it make Dara gawk in shock as she will never be able to afford it with her own money. Even though Dara could just simply ask her parents who will give it to her without hesitating, she will always tell herself that 'Things will be worth it, if you get it using your own abilities.'

"Wow. This school is really luxurious." Dara answered.

"Hah, what you expect? My father owned this school."

"Mr. Kwon owned this school?" Dara asked curiously.

"You know my father?"

"Er-erm, no. It's just that I did not expect he would open a school. After all, he is more into the business industry." Dara answered. 'Does that mean that Jiyong was supposed to be the husband I meet that time? Ohmygod! Omma why are you friends with Mrs. Kwon?'

"Erm, than don't you have arranged marriage with anybody? You know, drama normally occur this type of matter." Dara joked.

"I did have one, but I ignored it."

"Why?"

"Well, I don't want a girl who wants me for my father's fame and money! I want someone to marry me because she love me for what I am. However, the marriage deal is cancelled off because from what I heard, that girl ran away from her family. That's a good thing though, it shows that she disagrees with the marriage too. So, not to worry, I won't leave you for another girl." Jiyong said with a wink.

"Omo! So it's really him!" Dara thought with shock, thankful that Bom did not tell any of these guys of their background or not their families will be knocking right at her door, screaming at her rashness which caused worry for all.

"I see! So why did you bring me here for, are you planning to me?" Dara asked, trying to change the topic of the conversation.

"Maybe I am." Jiyong answered with a devilish smirk, approaching Dara with his arms wide open.

"YAH! Get away from me, you this ert!" Dara said backing away, typically running to the other side of the room because Jiyong's long legs could just let him catch her within a few seconds.

Dara and Jiyong begin to walk around one another in circles. Now with Jiyong in front of the door, blocking it, while Dara, standing in front of the bed.

"Get away from there!" Dara said, pointing her finger accusingly at him.

"Why should I?" Jiyong smirked in a devilish way which make Dara cower.

"You are trying to take advantage of me, aren't you?" Dara said putting her arms over her chest protectively.

Jiyong let out a snort and say," Flat-chested girls are not my type. Plus, I'm not even interested in looking at an AHJUMMA."

"You! You-

"What about me?" Jiyong answered annoyingly.

"You this sick bastard! What exactly do you want from me?! I have not done anything to you other than playing with you on the stupid game!" Dara exclaimed.

"Well, that is because you are not like other girls who swoon over me the moment you look at me. I already said, I want you to be my girlfriend and join my FAM. You lose the challenge, you have to pay the price. In addition, I'm the one who is losing out here because I have an AHJUMMA as a girlfriend." Jiyong sneered.

"YAH! I'm not an AHJUMMA!" Dara whined.

"Yes, you are from the way you are acting towards me. Others may think you are trying to get my attention. That's why you are acting like that."

"I dont want to get your attention, you sick jerk!" Dara exclaimed.

"Are you sure about that?" Jiyong whispered, out of nowhere appearing in front of Dara holding her waist towards him tightly, looking at her directly in the eye.

Dara, feeling uncomfortable, tried to push him away; but this makes Jiyong tighten his grip on her. Looking away, Dara murmured,"Yah, get away."

"And why would I do that?" Jiyong smirked, amused by her reaction towards him. If only he could just her now at that spot.

Dara, finally managed to gain back her courage and strength, pushed Jiyong away with all her strength before stomping her feet away to the direction where his laptop is.

"What are you planning to do with it?" Jiyong asked curiously.

"WHAT do I look like I'm doing RIGHT now?!" Dara said, before punching in his laptop password, logging in to his laptop.

"YAH! What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Jiyong said, running towards Dara's side when he see his laptop screen lights up.

"I'm going to log in and join your stupid FAM! Are you an idiot?! Why dont you understand what I am doing?" Dara grunted.

"I mean, how do you know what my password is? Are you a hacker?" Jiyong looked at Dara, with one of his eyebrows raised.

"No. This is because people normally put their computer's password as their birthday." Dara answered giving Jiyong the 'duh' look.

"I see. So you really stalked me like a normal fan girl, getting to know all information about me before getting close to me." Jiyong said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't get conceited, please. Why would I want to stalk the hell out of you, when your fan club girls always post on the lobby chat whenever you or your hyungs birthdays come? You and your mates are way too famous to let me and the girls NOT to know any information about you guys." Dara said, rolling her eyes at the process.

"Aww, and here I thought, you cared for me." Jiyong answered, feeling 'hurt' that she speak of him that way.

"Yeah, right." Dara snorted, before pressing 'apply to join' button for the FAM; YGFAMILY grudgingly.

"It's not that bad. Why do you have to react like that?" Jiyong sneered.

"Well, I dislike associating myself with the likes of you!" Dara exclaimed, sticking out her tongue before running out towards the door direction.

'Hm. that girl..' Jiyong thought.

INTERESTING..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYY GUYSSSS!!!! It's been a long time, since I updated. I know. No need to remind me. So sorry for the ;ate update people! These few months have been quite eventful for me. So many things had happen and I myself am quite lost. Therefore, many of you have been seeing me online but not updating.

Also, my computer has been spoilt, but I have been using my cell phone to check out updates which is happening around here, my dear readers.

Thank you so much for your support, without you guys, I may not have been able to update.

The reason I am able to update now because I'm using my friend's laptop to update, soooooo! The next time I will update is next week because I will be able to get a new laptop again!!!!!! And yes, I'm very excited about it, because like FiNALLY! I'm able to use my own money which I have been saving for god knows how long to buy a new electronic gadget for myself.

Please help to support and comment my other story,"

"The Past Comes Back Haunting.."

I do need you guys help in giving me ideas and inspiration to continue writing!

Like I said, without YOU guys, I'm a nobody.

Until then, I really hope that you guys will continue supporting me and commenting on my stories.

Again, thank you so much for everything my dearest readers! :).

 

With loves,

© MelodyCerette, 2014.