4

Such a SMALL world.

For now, let me RE-INFORCE on the girls information, excluding Dara's. 

 

Park Bom a.k.a Corny21

 

Rank #7 in the game world. Status: Maestro (Silver) Level: 95

Previously associated acts:  FieryHouse ; (Guild Rank: #2)

FAM: YGFAMILY ; (Guild Rank: #1)

Position: DEPARTMENT HEAD on FASHION

 

Lee Chaerin a.k.a CLBADDEST

 

Rank #8 in the game world. Status: Maestro (Silver) Level: 94

Previously associated acts: HouseOfFury ; (Guild Rank #3)

FAM: YGFAMILY ;  (Guild Rank #1)

Position: DEPARTMENT HEAD on BATTLE STRATEGIES

 

Gong Minzy a.k.a MiniMinz

 

Rank #9 in the game world. Status: Master Legend Level: 90

Previously associated acts: HouseOfFury ;  (Guild Rank #3)

FAM: YGFAMILY ; (Guild Rank #1)

Position: DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT on EVENTS MAKING 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara recovered from her shock quickly and tried to wriggle free, but failed to do so with Jiyong's iron grip on her waist. 

"Let go of me, you bastard!" Dara protested and managed to muster up all her stength and push him away for a few meters

"I'm G-DRAGON. Have you forgotten, sweetheart?" Jiyong purred.

"You deceptive jerk!!" Dara cried out, raising her hand ready to slap Jiyong who captured her wrist in a speed of light and jerked her foward, making her squirm uncomfortably due to the close contact.

""A little fiesty? Aren't you?" Jiyong said huskily close to her. Loving the way how her petite figure managed to mold perfectly into his. Like how a key into a lock and a substrate to an enzyme. The innocence that radiate off her only makes him feeling more possessive over her.  His height which is 5'8 towered over her 5'3 easily. Seeing her squirm in his grip make him think of her as a little rabbit trying to escape from a lion. 

How could she be so stupid? How could she not known him from somewhere?! She knew she saw him somewhere beforehand! Mentally facepalming, she decided to take control of the situation by beating around the bush, "What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"You are not Sandara Park?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows at her and look at her from head to toe.

"O-of c-course not." She stuttered, because literally she is a bad liar in lying actually and the worst thing is her phone ring at this worst timing. 

Dara walked away and answered the phone, whispering,"Yobeoseoyo? Bommie-ah, where are you? Because of YOU, the GD found me!!" 

Just than, Dara feel that Park Bom is the biggest idiot in this world as her voice suddenly echoed out from nowhere,

"DAAAAARRRRRAAAAAA-AAAAHHHHHHHH~~!!!

Dara almost dropped the phone that is within her grip in that instant. She turned around wanting to run away but was faced with Jiyong. 

"Are you sure you are not lying? Because if I caught you lying to me, there will be consequences to suffer." Jiyong said, smirking at her instant reaction. 'She is like a little rabbit.'

At that moment, Bom suddenly barged in from nowhere, "SANDARA PAAARRRKKKK!!!!"

Great, just FREAKING great. Now she is so screwed, especially with the guy who is smirking at her devilishly, as if he already saw through her lie. She is doomed, today will be the day she meet Hades.

"SSANTOKKI!!" The other girl also barged in from nowhere, all running into her direction to hug her. 

"You are really here!" CL exclaimed, whereas Bom is clinging onto her arm like a child. 

"Dara ahh ~~" Bom whined. 

"Here, your stupid corn." Dara said, handing her the corn she bought while having regrets and thinking of methods to run away from the man behind her. 

"Sorry, may I speak to my girlfriend privately alone for a while?" Jiyong asked in a gentle way. Without hesitation, the girls pushed Dara straight into him, making her stumble and hold onto Jiyong.

"Betrayers." Dara muttered, as the girls were standing at the side chattering about something else unknown to her.

"So you lied to me."

"I did not, that is because you are a stranger. How would I know who the hell are you though?" 

"We are not strangers, you should know that." Jiyong said, snuggling onto the crook of Dara's neck, sniffing her sweet scent.

"What did you want from me?"

"If I say I want you, will you believe?"

Dara immediately snorted, turning away and say, "Your words are not funny enough to make me laugh."

"Fine, I will prove to you though, my queen. But, first join my FAM as you promised. Unless you wa-"

"Okay! Enough! I got it! You half assed bastard! Now get away from me!" Dara shouted, getting irritated with the fact that this guy is bothering her. Even though his looks almost make her fall in love with him instantly. Until she get to know he is that stupid G-DRAGON!

"Dara ahh, unnie~" Bom and the girls shoured in union which make Dara shot them a glare, making them put their heads down in guilty. 

However, Bom, being the more thick skinned one, went over to Dara, ignoring her glares, pulling her into her arm and decided to run across the school, telling Dara of the boys non stop like a mad woman, forgetting Jiyong and the girls existence.

"So do you want to meet the boys? I swear they are very nice! Except for one though." Bom asked sweetly with a glint that shows 'i'll force you to come, no matter what.'

"Fine, but you are paying my groceries for a week." Dara said, trying to stay firm and not stutter.

"Okay." Bom said, wrapping her arms around Dara's elbows, walking towards the stairs with Minzy and CL still feeling guilty.

"Yah, Kwon Leadeh! You coming?!" Bom shouted.

"Yes, yes." Jiyong said, with a smirk, walking up towards the girls' sides, wrapping his arms around Dara's waist, pulling her closer to his side, making the girls giggle and walk up ahead without them.

"YAH!" Dara said, trying to wriggle away, but Jiyong hold her with a firm grip, but not enough to hurt her.

Jiyong ignored her threats and leaned forward to peck her nose.

"You insol-

And he kissed her cheeks.

"Why yo-

He kissed her lips.

Dara gathered up her strength and pushed him away,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! Stop kissing me for no reason!" 

"Every time you resist or curse me, I'll kiss you. Little rabbit." Jiyong answered putting his hands over hers, pulling her along with him. Loving how her small hand fit perfectly in his, he let out genuine smile which could make any girl  fall on her knees, begging for more. Seeing his smile make Dara's heart let out a loud thump all of a sudden, making her blush in embarrassment. 

"You! You!" Dara said, but stopped when Jiyong turned and face her again, she take a step back out of instinct, afraid of what Jiyong will do.

"Yes?" Jiyong answered, smirking at Dara's tomato face.

Dara shook her head and they begin their walk to Big Bang's room, with girls screaming out of anger on why their oppa is with a middle class girl like her. Jiyong smirking, while. Dara's face in embarrassment.

Soon they reached the room, opening the door to find the room being silent, with the seven people staring at them both, especially the boys.

"You are late!" Seungri was the first to react, jumping over to their direction.

"Who is this pretty lady? May I have the honour of knowing your name?" Seungri said looking at Dara.

Seungri immediately felt his head got hitten by someone and turned to glare the culprit, realizing it's Jiyong, he kept quiet until Jiyong opened his mouth.

"YAH! Stupid panda, she is mine! Don't you ever think of getting under her skirt, you hear me?!" 

The boys winced at the leader's possessiveness. They know he especially hate people touch his things. Not to mention his girl, even though he never had one before.

Before anyone spoke up, Dara decided to intervene in by smacking Jiyong's head, making him glare at her and the rest looking at her in shock.

"YAH! Wha-

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Sandara Park, known as Krungy21 in the game. I will be turning into 23 years old this year." Dara said doinga 90-dehree bow and with a smile that put  everyone in daze.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jiyong shouted," YAH, WHAT THE YOU DID THAT FOR?!"

"Because that's a rude thing to do towards him!"

"And you doing it is not rude?!"

"Because you are being an jerk!"

"What did I say about cursing?" Jiyong said tilting her chin up facing him, kissing her lips once again.

"YAH! You kissing maniac! Stop kissing me!" Dara shouted.

"You insolent bastard!"

"Well, you are my insolent " Jiyong shrugged.

"Ahem, we are still here." Someone coughed.

"Erm, you are?" Dara said blushing in embarrassment.

"I am Choi Seunghyun, known as T.O.P. in the game and preferred to be called that in real too. That guy who was flirting with you is our maknae, Seungri, better known as V.I." T.O.P. said, pointing at Seungri.

"I'm Dong Youngbae, better known as Taeyang." Taeyang said waving his hand shyly.

"And that's Daesung oppa, unnie !" Minzy shouted, pointing at a guy who looks like a male version of her.

"I'm also known as D-LITE in the game." Daesung answered with a smile.

Dara raised her eyebrows at CL and Bom which returned her with a wink.

"Dara-ah~" Bom said trying to pull her out of Jiyong's grip to make her sit with her.

Jiyong however refused to let go, and pulled her to his own chair, sitting down and placed Dara on his lap, wrapping one of  his arms, preventing her from moving out of his grip without forgetting to take out his cigarette from his pocket and lighting one to smoke it with his other.

"YAH! You pig! Let me go!" Dara said hitting Jiyong's chest with all her strength.

"My Dara is all grown up now. She does not need me anymore." Bom said, wiping a fake tear away from her eye making t

he others to roar in laughter at her actions.

However, Jiyong suddenly stood up and walk, causing Dara to wrap her arms frantically around his neck and legs around his hips. "STOP WALKING!"

"Now that position look so wrong." Seungri joked.

"Where are you going?" Youngbae asked.

"My room." Jiyong said, stabbing the leftover cigarette onto the astray, and begin to hold onto Dara by turning her around and blowing out smoke onto her face.

 "Eew!" Dara said, flailing her fingers and coughed, causing Jiyong to chuckle.

"Where are we going?" Dara asked in horror as Jiyong start walking out of the room.

"Good luck, Dara, unnie !" The girls shouted, waving and sending flying kisses towards her direction.

"YAH! Let me down!" Dara said trying to move out of his grip.

"Stop moving, will you? Or not I will drop you." Jiyong said with a stern tone making Dara quieten down and stop moving.

The hallways ended with Jiyong's footsteps echoing out loud.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! I updated late again cuz school reopend! ):. Sad but yeah,hat's how Singapore schools are like. Anyways, I really would like to thank you all for subscirbing and commenting! I will update again asap soon! So please contine supporting, subscribing and give me all comments, regardless positive or negative! I really would like to listen all your thoughts on this story. Thank you so much.

 

With loves, 

© MelodyCerette, 2014.