3

Such a SMALL world.

The next morning, Dara woke up and begin on her daily routine. Braiding her hair into a fish tail, wearing a floral print dress with butterfly flats before leaving the house quickly with her school bag.

When she reached school, she heard a voice.

"DARA! YOU ARE HERE!" Bom exclaimed, running towards her with CL and Minzy behind.

"UNNIE!" 

Dara shook her head and begin to walk away as she replay the events that had happened last night on her head, off with her materials for her first class.

'Daraaaaa~' Bom whined.

{During class}

Dara felt a paper ball hit on her head and land on her table which made her turn and glare on the direction where it came from. Realizing it is from Bom due to her buddha hands motion and puppy dog eyes towards her. She turned back and flip open the paper.

"Ssantoki, please forgiveee meeee~~~~ You know how much i always wanted to experience on having online friends whom could one day be one of my real life friends. And it came trueeee! Today, me, CL-roo and BabyyMinnie is gonna see them! You wanna come along? *wink wink*

Dara turned back to bom's direction and happened to find her still doing the same action, making her want to laugh out loud. However, after considering the fact on possibilities of meeting GD, ahe shook her head drastically, which made Bom frown.

After school, Dara did not meet the rest of her friends as she went to the bookstore to purchase some stationary. Making full use of the peace atomosphere around her, she had no idea what her friends have in store for her.           Yet.

On the other hand, Bom, CL and Minzy are making their way to YG High, chatting excitedly, especially Bom.

"OMG! I can't believe that we are meeting them THIS SOONNN! KYAAAA~~~" 

"Unnie, you need to calm your down."

"Neh, unnie, it will be very embarassing if you still continue on like that"

YG High is known as a elite school for only heirs and heiresses of cooperations and companies that are famous all around Korea. Getting in as a normal student is never easy if you dont't have the money. However, if tou are within the top 10 percent within the middle schools in Korea, you are able to get in. Apparently, the girls did not get in because of Dara being 'uncomfortable' with boys. Hence, they went to JI.

(P.S. Dont worry, the girls will transfer to YG High soon *winks*)

"I have a way to get Dara here." Bom said, facing the girls with a twinkle, which made CL and Minzy look at each other and squirm uncomfortably in their positions.

"Okay." They said in unison since no one could stop Bom when she is in this mode. 

"Achoo! Someone must be saying me." The victim said, rubbing her house, unknown what is going on.

"But first, let's meet up with the boys first." Bom clapped her hands with glee.

The girls went in to the school with Bom using her phone to whatsapp T.O.P. who seems to be the closest to her among the guys. However, the girls are not aware to the looks that the students are giving them.

 

'Oh my gosh! Are those new transfer students? They look so pretty.' The boys thought.

'Are they new hear? Oh my, look at the girl blond hair, her hair seem so silky.' One girl murmured.

'What a . Wearing such middle class clothes. Who the hell they think they are?' One girl murmured.

Apparently, that last comment did not go unheard by Bom and she turned over to the direction of the comment and said," In case you do not know, let me teach you a thing about fashion. Clothes are just a decoration for the body. What matters is the face and curves you have. No matter how expensive and pretty the clothes you buy, if you do not have the figure, height and most importantly, FACE, you will not look good in it no matter what."

"Well said. I like that." Someone said, clapping his hands in a slow motion walking over to the girls.

"And who the hell are you?" CL retorted.

"What inappropriate language to use." Another girl murmured from the sidelines.

"Excuse me to that lady over there who said that comment. Please don't tell me you have not heard such comments before. In fact, words such as '' which mean , for your information, should have occurred in this school. Because, apparently the person beside you, which I hope or thought is your friend, is wearing such short tank top that almost make her s pop out which is flat and also with skirt that shows her anorexic legs. Which goes to the same of many other girls in here. So what makes you think, vulgarities such as is not used here before, and also of the actions not being done before?" Minzy said, irritatedly.

The girl gasped in astonishment and shrinked away from further embarassment.

"HELL YEAH! OUR MAKNAE GREW UP!" CL exclaimed and high-fived with Minzy and Bom.

"Ahem, excuse me, may I have your attention please?" The someone spoke up again.

"Oops, I'm so sorry to interrupt you just now." 

'How dare she interrupt oppa? How rude she can be?'

'Don't they know who he is?'

'Imprudent brat.'

Murmurs and whispers started around the school grounds again and that someone shushed them with one word, "Enough."

The school grounds once again fall into silence again with the someone adding on, "Neh neh are our guests so we should have some respect for them."

The ladies squealed and nodded their heads like it was about to bounce off their heads, making Bom and the rest rolled their eyes thinking, 'He must be one of the kingkas of the school.'

"Now, where was I? Erm, so what's your business here, ladies? I'm Lee Seunghyun, known as Seungri." Seungri said introducing himself to them, looking particularly at CL.

"We are here to look for T.O.P." Bom said.

"OH! SO YOU MUST BE THE GIRLS WHO ARE COMING BY TODAY! COME HERE! COME HERE! i will bring you girls to them. I'm V.I. by the way. In the game." Seungri said enthusiastically, ushering them to come with him.

"WHAT?! HOW DID THEY KNOW TOP-OPPA?! NOW THEY KNOW V.I.-OPPA TOO?! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?! WE MUST INFORM THE OTHER OPPA FANCLUBS TOO!" One girl exclaimed, who seemed to be the so-called President of T.O.P's fanclub.

"So you are Seungrat?" CL asked teasingly.

Seungri whipped his head to her direction angrily, only one person who add his name behind with a rat"So you are CLBADDEST?"

"So what?!" CL retorted.

"Unnie, be nice." Minzy said.

"Fine, I will be nice to this little rat. Nice to meet you. I'm CLBADDEST in the game, Lee Chaerin is my real name, my friends call me CL." CL said, holding out her hand towards Seungri grudgingly, unable to forget the humilation Seungri bought upon her.

Seungri grasped her hand and pull her forward, pecking her forehead, whispering,"Sure we will, Chae-cat. Hope we get along in the future."

"WE WILL NOT GET ALONG!" CL said blushing angrily, raising her hand wanting to slap Seungri but was stopped by Bom and Minzy.

"Enough, CL-roo." Bom said, trying to go along with CL but her eyes is twinkling in a different manner.

"Alright alright, let's go already, the boys are waiting. We are almost there." Seungri said, walking to a room that labelled 'BIGBANG'S LAIR.'

Seungri opened the door and let the girls went in first before closing the door himself.

{In the room}

Taeyang was the first to look up from the rest and said,"Where did you go to, maknae?"

"Did you drop in the toilet and die?" Daesung asked.

"Nah~~ TOP-hyung, you know the three girls which joined our FAM yesterday? They are here just as hyung asked." Seungri said, excitedly.

Seungri's comment made Jiyong and TOP to stop playing on their game and look up to the girls who are standing at one corner.

"Don't be shy. Come over here." Seungri said.

"Are you sure? because unnie will be very informal once she knows you all very well." Minzy said.

"YAH! Minzy I'm not like that!" Bom exclaimed.

"Are you sure?" CL murmured, twitching her eyebrows.

"LEE CHAERIN!" Bom screeched.

"Arasso arasso! Without you guys introducing yourself, I can make a guess who is who already." TOP said.

"YAH! We are not guys! We are supposed to be called ladies!" CL and Bom shouted.

"Everyone calm down!" Jiyong said in an authorative tone.

Minzy turned to the voice and said," Oh. You must be Jiyong-oppa, the one who is supposed to be Dara-unnie's boyfriend."

Jiyong smirked at her comment and said, "So which one of you is her?" 

"Oppa, unnie is not here. She stormed off because of last night's events and also because of Bom unnie telling her we are coming here today, which made her more pissed off." CL answered.

"YAH! Is not my fault totally. You know how Dara is like. If she found out I lied to her, my corn will be in trouble!" Bom exclaimed dramatically, waving her hands in motion.

The guys roar in laughter and TOP add on, "Corn monster."

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME A MONSTER?! AND WHO ARE YOU TO INSULT MY CORN?!!!" Bom flared, running over to T.O.P with her handbag and start hitting him like crazy.

"YAH! STUPID WOMAN! Are you mad?" Top shouted, trying to dodge Bom's attacks.

Seeing Bominator mode being on, CL whipped out her phone and began dial a number, a number which could ssve their lives. Whereas the maknaes and even Taeyang cowered in fear behind Jiyong.

"YAH!" Jiyong exclaimed in irritation.

"Save us, hyung~~" t

DRRRIIIIIIIIII DRIIIIIII~

"Yobeoseyo?" The other person on the line speak.

"Dara unnie!" Minzy exclaimed.

"Weyo? I thought you three went to meet the 'guys'?" Dara said sarcastically.

{Dara's side}

"Unnie, now is not time to be sarcastic with us. Unnie is now in 'BOMINATOR' mode and is currently beating the out of one guy!" CL answered.

"Weyo? What did that guy done to Bommie?" Dara said, listening on the phone more seriously.

"Apparently, he insulted unnie's corn." Minzy answered.

"Oh, than that's his problem than. Not ours." Dara answered casually.

"But that guy is going to die soon within unnie's hands! Unnie, you do not want to see Bom regret for the rest of her life right?!" CL exclaimed.

Now, CL and Minzy's pleads is getting into Dara's heart. Unable to see her sister in crime getting into trouble, she answered back without thinking twice," Give me the address of that school."

"You are coming, unnie?" Minzy asked hopefully.

"Yeah." Dara said, having a feeling she will regret.

Minzy and CL quickly gave her the address, and she stormed off to buy a cup of corn with butter, before going to the taxi stand to wait for a taxi.

{BIG BANG's side}

"HELL YEAH! Unnie is coming!" CL said excitedly.

Hearing Dara's name made Bom stop in her actions and turned with a smile on her face,  "Dara's coming?"

"Yeah, unnie!!" The girls jumped in joy.

"YAYYYY~ OUR PLAN WORKED!" Bom said running to them and hug. All three jumping around in circles like some mad women.

"YAHHH! So I'm being used?!" TOP shouted in fury.

The boys tried to calm T.O.P. down, however failed badly, they were looking around for Jiyong, who is not around until Seungri questioned,"Where's hyung?"

 

{AT JIYONG's side}

Meanwhile, Jiyong was walking down the hallways thinking 'She is coming over, I shall surprise her with my entrance.' He was into his thoughts until someone knocked until him and both of them fall.

"Mian-hae" the voice of a woman rang through his ears, which seemed foreign since he knew of all the girls voices in this academy.

Looking at her curiously, he begin to look at her appearance and realized that she is not one of those girls who wear makeup thickly, in fact she only have lip gloss on, which makes her lips look so soft and kissable. Wtih eyes that are so pure and porcelain skin which makes her look like an innocent doll. Her clothes make him realize that she is not of this school's students, which make him anticipate, hoping she is the Sandara Park that is coming over.

"You are?" Jiyong asked softly.

Meanwhile, 

'Omo, where have I seen him before? He looks so familiar.' Dara thought. 

"Excuse me, miss?" Jiyong asked once again.

Dara shook her head frantically to erase her thoughts, making Jiyong chuckle at her thinking, 'Cute.'

"May I ask where is the Big Bang room of this school?" Dara asked. 

"So, it's you." Jiyong said with an evil smirk plastered on his face making Dara shiver inwardly.

"Excuse me, what?" Dara asked, with her eyebrows raised.

Jiyong grabbed her waist suddenly, jerking her forward, which made Dara to put her hands on his chest awkwardly and look up at him in shock. Until his next sentence speak of her hellish journey which is starting real  soon.

"Surely, you have not forgotten about me, sweetheart?" Jiyong said before going down into her face and kiss her.

She froze. Only one person would call her that.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hows that?! Sorry for late update because Im kinda busy reading stories. Thanks for all comments and subscribing! Really hope to have more comments coming on because Im kinda excited for the upcoming chapter which is coming up REAL soon!

 

With loves, 

© MelodyCerette, 2014.