7

Such a SMALL world.

Dara and the girls went back to their homes after the eventful day they had, discovering many truths of the boys which they did not expected. They agreed to meet up in the game as there is an upcoming event  shown at the website, made up by the GMs which will remain as a mystery until they logged in to the game.

{AUDITIONSEA; YGFAMILY GUILD CHAT}

Krungy21 logs in.

{SHOUTOUT} Corny21: DARAAA!!!

Krungy21: *sighs*

MiniMinz: Unnie, with you screaming out Krungy's real name constantly, everyone in the world will know her real name soon.

Corny21: Minzy, how could you say that?!!! CL-roo help meeeee~

CLBADDEST: Nahh, I'm staying out of this.

Corny21: DARAAA~~

Krungy21: What.

Psy: Welcome to YGFAMILY, NEWBIESSS :DD.

MiniMinz: Err thanks?

CLBADDEST: You girls have forgotten we are not the only ones online and here you come with your annoying shoutouts.

Corny21: CL-roo, so mean~~ SSantokki, do something.

Krungy21: What's with you Bommie, why are you being so hyper?

MiniMinz: Unnie, haven't you heard? Apparently, AuditionSEA are planning to have wedding parties for couples now on.

Krungy21: That explains why.

CLBADDEST: Bom-unnie is into such things.

Corny21: What's wrong with it? It's romance! Romance~

MiniMinz: FAKE romance, unnie.

Gummy: You guys are such a spoilsport, it can become a true romance story too.

Corny21: YEAH RIGHT. YUMMY IS RIGHT!

Gummy: My name is not YUMMY! :/

Corny21: Heheh. Sorry? By the way, Dara have you taken attendance yet? You must take attendance in order to let the FAM gain a point!

CLBADDEST: It's just a point, not that it will die or anything.

Corny21: A point means something, 

Corny21: It could mean ta-

MiniMinz: Okay unnie, we got your point.
 

Sighing at the pointless conversation that the guild is having, Dara decided to go the FAM Office to take her attendance. Reaching the office, she noticed a notification; pop up.

You have been appointed as the 'PHOENIX' of YGFAMILY.

 

Pressing the okay button to close up the notification, she feel agitated that G-DRAGON has flaunted her a status which any of the members in the guild members have to work very hard to obtain that position. Deciding to settle the matter with him later, she pressed the attendance button and straight away went back to the dancing hall lobby.

 

{YGFAMILY GUILD CHAT}

Corny21: KYAAAAA. WEDDING RINGS~~~

T.O.P.: YAH! Woman you are so loud.

Corny21: SHUTUP! 

MiniMinz: Unnie, you don't even have a boyfriend in the game yet, you shouldn't be too excited.

Corny21: Yah! 

CLBADDEST: I agree with Minzy in this unnie, you should find a boyfriend first, before getting too excited.

V.I.: Chae-cat, you don't even have one yet, don't get too excited.

CLBADDEST: I'm not even excited for this, Seungrat.

Corny21: Than why don't we find a couple together? 

Krungy21: Huh?

CLBADDEST: Count me out on this.

Corny21: What's wrong with it? After all, all of us are single here. Right?

MiniMinz: Sorry unnie, but I have coupled up with D-LITE oppa a few days ago, so we are like waiting a few more days before getting married.

CLBADDEST: WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US UNTIL NOW?!

D-LITE: Sorry for not announcing, noonas.

Corny21: Well that's okay, after all, there are only 6 slots for the clubbing room. 3 for man, 3 for woman. Like that we would have enough! Minzy, you can be at the watch slot to talk to us, would that be okay?

MiniMinz: But would it be okay for Dara-unnie? She is GD oppa's after all.

Krungy21: Yah! I'm not his girlfriend.

G-DRAGON: Did you say something, little rabbit?

Krungy21: Well, you must be dumb. I did not say anything, I TYPED. .

G-DRAGON: YO-

Taeyang: She got you there, GD.

G-DRAGON: Not you too, man!

Corny21: That's my SSantokki!

SE7EN: Nice one, Krungy.

Krungy21: It's nothing. Not my fault that he is dumb.

G-DRAGON: You are so going to get it the next time I see you!

Krungy21: Too bad you won't. 

G-DRAGON: We shall see.

Tablo: Whoah, GD, not a need to get too agitated.

MiniMinz: Unnie just know how to push GD-oppa's buttons.

Corny21: Well, shut up for now! CL, Ssantokki and Minzy, get your here to Free1 Room 29! I have created a room!

CLBADDEST: Not going. I'm in game right now.

Corny21: Oh really, what kind?

CLBADDEST: Beat up.

V.I.: Beatup requires 5 fingers, probably 2 fingers from each hand, and 1 middle finger from either hand to press '5' for spacebar. You really at lying, Chae-cat!

Taeyang: Maknae...

CLBADDEST: SHUT UP. YOU TY RAT

Corny21: LEE CHAERIN. GET YOUR ING HERE. THE ROOM IS ALMOST FULL. YOU BLOODY

T.O.P.: The father of her kids will suffer I bet.

D-LITE: I think it will be you, hyung.

T.O.P.: Yah! Kang Daesung!

MiniMinz: Shh! Oppas be quiet now, I can't see what the guys in the room are talking when you guys keep talking.

 {IN THE GAME}

The girls have already chose the guys to give their hearts to.

CLBADDEST gives +5 heart points to SWAGG.

Corny21 gives +5 heart points to JAYDEN.

Krung21 gives +5 heart points to 

 

.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! SORRYFOR SO LONG NOT UPDATING! I HAVE BEEN BUSY, LAZY WITH UPDATING AND STUFF. SO YEAHHH. I apologize. HAHAHA. 

Please comment and subscribe. Sorry for the short chapter. :(

 

With loves,

© MelodyCerette, 2014.