6

Such a SMALL world.

Dara ran all the way to the corridors, pausing to take a deep breath in order to gain the oxygen which she needed, 'Phew! I almost gave myself away. Luckily, I didn't.'

"SSANTOKKI!,DARA, UNNIEEE!" Three voies shouted out of nowhere, causing Dara to be startled for a moment, wanting to hide herself until she recognize the voices, 'It's the girls.'

"I'M HEREE!!!" Dara shouted back.

Bom was the first to reach Dara, and so Dara made sure to in a breath when Bom hug her, waiting for her to pull back before studying her; and more hugging.


"SSantokki! Where the hell did you go with Mister Kwon? Do you know how worried,CL-roo and I was?"

"Bom-unnie, you forgotten about me." Minzy whined, but Bom ignored her.

"Unnie, you are going to smother Dara." CL interjected.

The statement cause Bom to let go of Dara, before letting her to take in deep breaths, before giving a glare and answer,"I'm fine until you pushed to that jerk."

"Why? What happen unnie?" Minzy asked curiously.

Dara looked around her surroundings before whispering,"We will talk about this later. But first, can we leave the school first?"

"Sure, whatever you say!" Bom squeaked happily.

"That is because she bought you your corn." CL murmured.

"Did you say something, CL-roo?"

CL shrugged it off before walking beside Minzy; and the four leave the school without noticing the four pair of eyes staring off at their direction.

"Why are we here again? Listening to their conversation?" Youngbae sighed.

"Well, TOP-hyung is the one who suggested." 

"YAH! Maknae, who is the one who keeps eye CL-sshi?" T.O.P. said, smacking the youngest in the group.

"OW! HYUNGGG!" Seungri whined, looking at both Youngbae and Daesung for help.

Deciding to save the youngest of the group, Daesung said,"Hyung, you are also interested in the ParkBom girl, aren't you?" 

Ignoring Daesung's comment, TOP asked suspiciously."Saying about Park Bom and Dara, do you think they are possibly the heiresses of the Park Industries?" 

"This can't be, the last time I heard from the news, they say that they are currently studying in Japan. How could they be here? In Seoul." Youngbae answered.

"No one seen the Park heiresses before, how could you be so sure it's them? Plus, Park is a common surname too." Daedung answered.

"But they managed to get to know the Lee and the Gongs'. Isn't it too much of a coincidence?" TOP asked suspiciously.

"Maybe you think too much of the Park Bom and became stupid, hung." Seungri teased, running off.

T.O.P felt his face flush red and shouted,"YAH! NOT YOU TOO!!" before running off to follow Seungri, making Youngbae sigh once again, making him think 'Why am I friends with them again?'

 

"WHATTTT!!!!!" Two out of the three girls shouted, making their voice echoed throughout the cafe, causing Dara to cringe and cover her ears.

"How could it be?!"

"This is too much of a concidence!"

Dara nodded, sighing at how messed up the situation is right now, she looked at Bom who is surprisingly the quiet one in this case, making Dara feeling extremely uneasy.

"Bommie, what are you thinking?"

"Unnie?" CL asked in concern, shaking Bom's hand.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking how to get these two together." Bom answered calmly.

"Aren't you worried for Dara-unnie, unnie?" Minzy asked in concern.

"I expected it." 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows and said,"Don't tell me, you have already known beforehand that he is my supposed-to-be fiance."

Yeap, I knew." Bon said, sipping her smoothie like nothing had happen. 

"Unnie, why didn't you tell us?!"

"This is serious!!!"

Dara slammed her hand on the table and asked coldly,"What did you mean by that, Park Bom?"

CL and Minzy kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt the conversation any longer as they know Dara is really furious now, ready to gobble up anyone who got in her way. Both of them stared at Bom, waiting for her to answer.

"Dara-ah, you should know that your parents they all would not let you go without knowing where the hell you are. Especially, when they have connections. You two know that too right?" Bom said, stirring her drink nonchalantly. 

CL and Minzy nodded. What could they expect? Being born in a rich family had this kind of ty lifestyle, especially when your relatives are at the top of the foodchain , having connections with one another.

The four of them have always known partially the reasons on how their friendship could last this long, is because their parents would like them to establish good 'relationship' with one another to help in their own careers in future. 

CL and Minzy are quite lucky as their parents are quite outgoing, and they do not have elderly people at the house to bother about their lifestyle on the way they should act and etc. However, both Bom and Dara are different. This is because their surname is Park, which is currently one of the most influential and yet common surnames in the business industry. 

CL's parents are popular in the craft making and cultural industry. This is because her father is a famous handicraft maker, whereas her mother is well known in the cultural society, able to make delicious tea. 

The Gongs' are well known in the motor industry as they could design and establish designs of cars which appeal highly to all ages. Different age have different kinds of vehicles prepared for to enable all to have comfortable in riding them safely.

However, the Parks and Kwons are different. They are well known worldwide. The Parks are more well known in Asia whereas the Kwons are more well known in the European continent and Russia. Due to the Parks which are rising up to power, hence an arranged marriage is organized to combine both companies to gain profit. 

The Parks are always hidden and meetings are always conducted through voice chats or secretary; until a certain age to reveal them in order to keep them safe.

The same does not go for the Kwons as they are well known in underground mafia, using different initials to represent them. However, very few know who are they. 

"What do we do now, unnie?" 

"Stay calm and do nothing. After all, some things can't be avoided. Like how Dara's meeting with Mister Kwon." Bom interjected.

"What about me?" Dara asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, Ssantokki, he does not know its you yet." Bom answered. 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"The day of your arranged meeting with the Kwons, which we left or 'ran'', he is on his way with his father that time. Hearing you left, he didn't even bother  to attend the meeting."

"This mean that he don't know Dara-unnie is his fiancee yet!" Minzy squealed.

"Don't be too happy yet." CL said. 

"Why?" Dara asked curiously. 

"CL-roo is right. This is because now we mixed with them, out chances of getting found out is higher. Especially when we have two heiresses with us." 

"What do we have to do then?"

"Use all means and keep ourselves from being found out, especially by Jiyong-sshi's friends and himself." CL answered seriously.

"But we have already joined them!" Minzy protested.

"No choice, either that, or we get found out."Dara answered,pointing towards herself and Bom.

"What should we do now, quit?" CL asked in concern.

"No, that will cause an uproar in the gaming world. For now, we do nothing." Bom said sternly.

"I guess so.."

'Such a small world.. Isn't it?' The girls thought. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!! It's been long since I had updated. Thanks for waiting and your subscriptions~ Ihope you all give me more suggestions on how to improve the story more! :).