NINE

Such a SMALL world.

s'Oh dear, someone kill me, please! SOMEONE!' Dara thought frustratedly. Why did she have the worst of luck among of all people?

Meanwhile, Park Bom is grinning away like a maniac whereas CL and Minzy are dozing off side by side.

'What should I do now..'

After half an hour, the bus finally stopped and the group of students with the girls stepped out of it. Many girls swooned over the sight of YGHIGH, the luxurious castle, painted with various colours on it to represent different buildings. Dara and the girls have came before, therefore they are not affected by it.Murmurs of the group that just arrived, were spread across the hallways rapidly.

Suddenly, a group of boys came up to them with a teacher, which made all the girls,including those around the hallways to squeal loudly.

"Good morning, students from St.Floral . Welcome to YGHIGH. You may address me as Ms Kim, and for the three months you are here, you may ask me anything you wish to know before you begin your own tour!" Murmurs and groans echoed throughout the hallway and Dara managed to recognise some of the ladies the other day which glared at her.

​Sighing inwardly, she glanced at the school map and gudie placed in her hand, given by the teacher whom board the bus. This is going to be her life for the next 3 months and by ALL MEANS, she is going to avoid a guy going by the name of Kwon Ji Yong.

"DARAAAA-NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Which was ruined at the next second.

Dara groaned and closed her eyes at that noise, wanting to turn away but was grabbed by someone's arms on her waist. Following with a punch towards the source of noise, and a thud to the ground.

"You are being noisy, maknae." The familiar voice of a guy muttered behind her. Arms still locked onto her waist, Dara opened her eyes and glance below her.

Noticing the familiar smiley face tattoo embedded on the wrist of the archenemy top of her list, she wrenched away angrily and point her index finger at him angrily; backing away, "You!"

And stepped upon someone.

That someone whined, "Noonaaa" which caused both parties to look at him. Upon sudden notice in which everyone is staring at them three, she ran out, hoping to find a place which no one could know where she had gone to.

With a glare, the person standing still muttered, "What. Are. You. Looking. At?"

Everyone dispersed on the next second.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara managed to reach her class peacefully without any disruption, she placed her bag on the table before sitting down. The teacher hasn't even reached the class yet, so she decided to check for text messages from her phone.

​"Dara-uhh, in case you are not 'updated' from your boyfriend, there is a FAM bonding session on this Saturday, which you are required to attend! No excuses allowed! The ladies and I will meet you in the canteen table near the drink stall! Don't you leave us hanging!"  >.< -Bom

 
"Unnie, hope you have heard from Bom-unnie the news yourself, please don't be angry with us what have happened today earlier." - Minzy
 
"Wifey, the girls and I will not be in the same class as you. But no worries, I have just heard that Youngbae-oppa and Jiyong-oppa will be in the same class with you. " - Chaerin
 
​The last message caused Dara's eyes to pop up like sockets. Stuffing her cell phone into her school bag, she was going to put upon on her school bag until the school bell rang, with the classroom door being slammed open into its hinges, creating a loud screeching sound.
 
"MR. KWON! MR.DONG!"
 
Dara groaned inwardly, slumping like a dead fish into her chair. Trying to hide her face into her bag without being seen, while she sees at the corner of her eye the stupid dragon and his friend shuffling into the seats at the back of the class. Praying that nothing bad would happen after the incident earlier in the morning.
 
Everything was going on fine until
 
the teacher, whose Dara liked till this moment, mentioned
 

 "Before we end today's lesson, let's have our new student to introduce herself. In case, you people do not know, she is a transferee from St. Flora."

"! WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!" Dara groaned inwardly. She stood up awkwardly, and turned to face her new classmates. Raising her head up, she muttered coldly, "The name is Sandara Park. Call me Dara, or else." She ended up with a glare which could kill many, except one person which goes by the name of

 

"We shall see, sweetheart."

 

her ing archenemy from Mars, Kwon Ji Yong whom smirked at her like a predator whom caught his prey.

 

"​balls." ​She muttered.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers,

It's been offically a year whereby I do not have any updates upon my stories. I apologise for the long hiatus. I was busy finding a way to improve myself through reading many amazing fanfics created by many authors.

Howeer, I realized the only way to improve myself further is to continue writing, not on rubbish, but to gather feedback from you, my beloved readers in becoming the ideal writer which I want to become and you guys would want to read stories from.

I will continue writing from now on, and seek your comments in improving.

If possible, could I get anyone interested to help in producing banners for me?

Thankyou. Please PM me if you are interested.

Yours truly,

MelodyCerette