It's Time For Goodbye

Unknowingly Living With My Boss

Hi readers. First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a reader of this story. I always feel touched when I see the number of views this story has. I’m also amazed at how people would always subscribe and leave positive comments on this story even though it’s rarely updated. For that, I am thankful.

Some of you might have already figured out why I’m writing this note. Well I'm writing because I would like to inform you that I’d be discontinuing this story. I’m not used to leaving things unfinished. I actually hate it when things are left hanging (I blame the slight OCD). However, I’ve given it a lot of thought. So please do not assume that this was a rash decision made by a silly author.

I could come up with a million reasons and/or excuses as to why I can’t finish this story. Maybe it’s because I felt bad how all of you had to wait half a year for an update. Maybe it’s because reality of me being an adult is finally sinking in. Maybe it’s because I’ve lost the feelings and sense of attachment I had for the characters in this story. Maybe it’s because I’ve moved on and have fallen for another idol. But I can’t deny the fact that I’ve lost all inspirations and energy to finish writing this story.

You don’t have to be an author to know how tiring it is to write. I’m pretty sure you’ve written essays in school or reports at work before. I’m certain you know how at times it can be quite mentally exhausting to put your thoughts into words.

I’ve come to a conclusion that I can’t write on-going stories anymore. Maybe I’ll stick with writing one-shots. So maybe you can look forward to those one-shots. I’ve also decided to close my Twitter and ask.fm accounts since I’m practically inactive. So if you would like to vent your anger, feel free to send me a personal message.

Once again, I would like to apologize for being such a disappointment.