6 teaser

Unknowingly Living With My Boss

What a great idea it was to go out and celebrate. Our favourite pair is now drunk and are currently making out on the couch in the living room with bottles of soju littering the floor and two shot glasses on the coffee table. You’re probably wondering how did it end up to this. Let’s take a step (or maybe a few thousand steps) back and check out how they ended up making out on the couch. 


Hello? Do you remember this jerk of an author?

I'm being an , right? 

I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. I can't seem to find any ideas for this story. 

I've had thoughts of discontinuing it but I'll feel bad especially to all the subscribers and readers.

Thus, I decided to allow the characters to be wild and free in this chapter (which has not been written yet, except for this short teaser).

So lemme ask you guys.

How do you want them to get drunk?

What do you want drunk TaengSic to do?

NO YOU LITTLE ERTS! (mainly because I will never will myself to write any)

Drop a comment in the comments section (or you can just send me a private message, I really don't mind) with your whacky ideas. 

And who knows? Your idea might be included in the next chapter. ;)

Don't worry guys, even without the comments, I'll probably still write a chapter 6 to complete the teaser.