3

Unknowingly Living With My Boss

(Taeyeon's POV)

I barged into Tiffany’s house as soon as she opened the door.

“TIFFANY HWANG I AM IN DEEP !” I yelled.

“Woah woah. Calm down midget. What’s wrong? She’s got a new roommate?”

“NO! WHERE’S YURI?”

“In her room?”

“KWON YURI, COME OUT!” I banged on her door.

“I’m busy!!!”

“PULL THAT OUT OF YOONA AND GET THE OUT!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!” I heard a few muttered cursing and a few minutes later, the YoonYul duo came out.

“Jeez. What is it?”

“Guys, I am in deep .”

“We heard you the first time you yelled.”

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

“Yuri, from now on you’re Kim Taeyeon, executive editor of NEON magazine.”

“What?” Yoona half yelled.

Tiffany spat out the Red Bull she was drinking, “The ?”

 

*

 

After explaining to them about the situation I am in, they finally understood why I had requested Yuri to be Kim Taeyeon.

“So does that mean I get to boss you around?” Yuri asked.

“In front of Jessica, yes. But I’m still the executive editor when she’s not around.”

“Aww no fun.” Yuri pouted, earning a smack to the back of her head from me.

“Yoong, this also means that you have to address Yuri as Taeyeon when we’re in the office.”

“No problem.” Yoona did the annoying peace sign and tried to copy Tiffany’s famous eye-smile.

 

*

 

(The next day)

“Hey Yuri, can you send my luggage to Jessica’s house later?”

“Uh, Tae. What am I suppose to say if she asks me who I am?”

“You’re my personal assistant, duh? Are you dumb? See. I was right. Having too much with Yoona makes you dumb.”

“Tae, you’re now my personal assistant. Remember?”

“. Damn it! I’ll just call Tiffany.”

 

*

 

(Jessica’s POV)

 

I looked at the clock on the wall. 6:30 pm. Well Yuri said she won’t be here till like 7 pm or so. I called my sister.

“Hey. I’m getting a roommate today.”

“You’re kidding me, right?”

“ no Krys. I’m serious. She’s cute.”

“Oh she’s cute? Is she 5?”

“WHAT THE ? NO I’M NOT A E YOU IDIOT!”

“Well, I’m just checking. Tell me more about this cutie.”

“Her name’s Kwon Yuri. She’s slightly shorter than me. She has a baby face. She’s kinda pale. Kinda looks like a dork.”

“Wait what? She looks like a dog?”

“No. I said dork.”

“Door?”

“DORK!”

“?”

“I give up. Anyway, she’s working for the same magazine as I am. But she’s the executive editor’s personal assistant.”

“Oh you mean a slave?”

“That’s mean but I guess that’s a perfect term for her job.”

Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door.

“I’ll call you later. Someone’s at the door.”

I opened the door only to find Tiffany standing outside my apartment with two luggage next to her.

“Oh hey there Tiffany.”

“Hi Jessica.”

“How did you know my name?”

“Uhhh, well I’m here to drop Tae-I mean, Yuri’s stuff.”

“Well come in!”

I brought Tiffany to the vacant room that will be Yuri’s room from now on. All she did was to just place the two luggage on the floor.

“I’ll just dump her stuff here. Hey, do you wanna go for ice cream at Brain Freeze?” This girl is way too hyper. Is she on some drugs or something?

We made our way to Brain Freeze and I was surprised when she unlocked the doors.

“Do all the workers here have their own set of keys?”

“Huh? Oh. Silly you. I’m the owner of Brain Freeze. Of course I should have a set of keys.”

Ahhh~ I felt so stupid. That explains why she was so nice to me the first time I met her a few days ago.

 

*

 

(Tiffany’s POV)

Jessica was enjoying her cup of cotton candy ice cream while I dried the cups behind the counter. It was pretty quiet since the parlour was pretty empty. I heard Jessica cleared .

“Um Tiffany?”

“Yeah?” I paused my actions to face her.

“Are you friends with Yuri?”

“Yuri? Yeah. She’s my best friend since high school.”

“Oh cool. Can you tell me more about her? I wanna get to know my roommate better.”

“Sure.” I threw the cloth aside and walked up to her.

“Well where should we start? Yuri is a little black kkab.”

“Little black kkab?”

“Yeah black kkab because she’s so tanned!”

“Tanned??” She had this puzzled look on her face and then I realized I was supposed to be describing Taeyeon and not that horndog!

“Did I say that? Oh gosh. I meant she’s a little bit of a dork at times. Yeah. Dork.”

“Right. I know about that.”

“Hmmm.” I paused, trying to think of positive things to say about Taeyeon. “I don’t know if I should say this but she’s a huge ert too.”

Jessica’s spoon dropped onto the table and she looked horrified. Oops. Shouldn’t have raised that up. Good job Miyoung-ah.

“But she’s hardworking, a little childish at times but very reliable. She’s creative and talented too. You should get her to sing for you!” Her facial expression seemed to have softened a little. I took a glance at my watch and realized it was almost 7:30 pm.

“Oh look at the time! Tae- I mean Yuri should be at your place soon. She told me she’d be at your place by 7:30 pm the latest. Run along. Don’t want your new roommate to be waiting!” I hurriedly got over to her side, grabbed her purse, pushed her out of my parlour and quickly shut the door.

Then I remembered something, I quickly opened the door again and yelled, “OH AND SHE’S OBSESSED WITH DOOKONG, GIRLS’ GENERATION AND ICE CREAM! BEWARE!”

I closed the door and leaned on it. Phew. That wasn’t so bad, right? Minor slips and that’s all. I gave myself a pat on the back. Good job Hwang Miyoung! 


I'm so sorry for the lack of updates!

Been really busy with school.

And I was so upset about the Taeyeon dating news thing.

My heart shattered. I almost discontinued this fic.

So anyway, I have no idea wtf was I writing for this chapter.

Apparently I had wrote half of this chapter two weeks ago but completely forgot about it.

Anyway, thank you for reading. Comments are greatly appreciated.