CHAPTER 4: KIDNAP FOR LOVE

Voodoo Doll

Joonyoung propped his elbow on his school desk. He was day dreaming and pouted. *Where's Chorong? She had been absent for three days* He glanced at her empty place. It had been a month since Haneul left the world forever.

 

"Where is Chorong?" Xiumin voiced and sat at an empty place in front of Joonyoung. "Joonyoung, didn't you go eat? Recess is almost over”

 

“No. I’m not hungry. Xiumin-ah, did you know why Chorong’s absent for days?” “Didn’t you hear?” “Hear what?” “She hasn’t been home for days” “Seriously?” Xiumin nodded.

 

“Maybe she got kidnap” he turned to face the window. “If she ever got kidnap, I’ll find her” Xiumin spoke confidently. “Kidnap? That could be possible” Joonyoung said to himself.

 

            School ended. After he kept his books in his locker, Joonyoung walked out from the school gate. He took a turn and arrived at an old unused warehouse. It wasn’t a big warehouse. Joonyoung kicked the door open and dropped his bag. The place was cold and dark. He lit a fire in a tank.

 

“Oh. It’s cold” he rubbed his hand together and blew warm air to it. Joonyoung fixed his spectacles and turned to face a person. He approached that person not far from him.

 

“How’s your sleep, my princess?” he asked the person. “Let me go, Moon Joonyoung!” Chorong shouted. She was in her school uniform. Her hands and legs were tied. He smirked evilly. “I said let me go!” “Never!” he yelled back. “You’ll be mine” he grinned and traced his finger to her jaw line. “You’re a psycho!” “Yes, I know” he sat in front of her. “Do you know how much I miss you today?” he voiced. She looked away. “Tsk” Joonyoung chuckled.

 

“You’re crazy, Joonyoung!” Chorong glared at him. “I know. I’m crazy of you” he curled her hair behind her ear with a smirk. “Don’t touch me!” Joonyoung ignored her and take a packet of chocolate biscuits and a bottle of mineral water from his bag.

 

“Come on. Let’s eat. I don’t want my love to starve” he sat beside Chorong back. “Come on, eat” he tried to feed her but she refused to open . “Okay fine” Joonyoung let the biscuits and mineral water in front of her. He got up to his bag and grabbed something.

 

“Just remember that you’ll never be anyone else. Or I’ll kill another person. I’m sure you don’t want to lose your beloved boyfriend” he threw a picture of Changjo in front of her. “Changjo!” Chorong called his name. “I can’t wait for us to live happily together. With smile on your beautiful face. You know, like when you’re out with your friends” Joonyoung threw pictures of Chorong went shopping with Haneul and other girls. “And you watching the late night movie” he threw pictures of Chorong watching a funny movie in her house living room with her parents. “Joonyoung, how can you-“ Chorong was lost for word. “What? How can I take your pictures beautifully?” “How dare you take my pictures?! You’re been stalking me all this time!” “I know. It’s cool right?” he smiled proudly. “No. It isn’t!” “You dare raise your voice at me!” he rounded his eyes. He sighed and tried to calm himself down.

 

“See you tomorrow, Chorong. Sweet dream” he smirked and grabbed his bags. He closed the door slowly. “Joonyoung let me go!” he ignored her shout and close the door. Joonyoung walked home, leaving Chorong alone in the darkness.